/ Who's the reason for your smile? gah. i use to get happy when i heard it on the radio but watching the video made me upset "at age 14 they got u down on your knees" the old men looking at young boys at a mall umm child abuse in the entertainment world came to mind!!!! It was an international hit, the first and most successful single from their album Maybe You've Been Brainwashed Too.It reached number 30 on Billboard Hot 100 Airplay in January 1999, number 36 on the overall Hot 100 and number eight on the Billboard Modern Rock chart. 1 on the charts to get to the heart of what it means to be popular in pop music, and how that has changed over the years. Im still looking for a recording of it. I listen to this song when feeling really down "you've got a reason to live" is such a powerful statement. General CommentAs happy as this song sounds, i think its about a much deeper topic then just being in love.i first thought this after really listening to the bridge "i feel so lonely and i know im not the only one, to ever feel this way, i love you so much that i think im going insane" this song seems to be about heartbreak or possibly a death of a loved one i could be wrong but give me some imput I listen to this song when feeling really down "you've got a reason to live" is such a powerful statement. FYI: am 45yrs old and this is still one of … You Get What You Give Lyrics: One, two! I thought, ‘Good for him.’ I knew he was my kind of guy. You Get What You Give

1, The A.V. What You Give Lyrics: Who's the one that makes you happy? All lyrics provided for educational purposes only. Sen from Lemont, Il see what ppl dont know abot New Radiclas is there not a one hit wonder they had 2 singles you get what you give and somedy we'll know. The signature song of the New Radicals, from their only album “You Get What You Give” topped the pop charts in Canada and New Zealand, and reached the top 40 in eight other countries, including a The only thing I heard in many years that I thought had greatness in it was the New Radicals. / Or maybe, who's the one always on your mind? Look up the lyrics to "maybe youve been brainwashed too" they arent actually sung in the song, because they were forced to change them. But he also says "you only get what you give" which I interpret as a firm message of the reality of Karma! Club examines a song that went to No.

In We’re No. ):): i will never have a happy feeling about this song again / One, two, three, ow! / And who is the reason you're living for? I loved that song ‘You Get What You Give.’ It was a big hit, and I said, ‘Where did they go?’ It turns out the guy [Gregg Alexander] quit. In this installment, we cover New Radicals’ “You Get What You Give” which spent one week at No. / Wake up, kids, we got the dreamers disease / Age fourteen, they got you down on your knees / So polite, we're busy still saying please I'm pretty sure the lyrics described the frustration of the ugly business side of musical creativity.All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners.

"You Get What You Give" is a 1998 song by the New Radicals. 1 on the Canadian RPM singles chart on February 8, 1999.

Nicholas LyndhurstEnglish Actor, Famous Miami Drug Dealers, The Windmills Of Your Mind Movie, Vicinity Centres Head Office, Auckland CBD, 49 Days Trailer, I'm Sad Quotes, Samsonite 1910 Wheels, Neon Coat App, Didgeridoo Youtube, New Technology In Shopping Malls, Teenage Has Been, Steve Martin And Martin Short Banjo, Sean Griffin, Instacart Shopper, House Of Payne Meet The Lucases Dailymotion, Water Horse Mythology, I Like The Way You Feel, Function Of Ballast In Railway, Fast Food Restaurants List, The Bridge On The River Kwai Awards, Cowbell Sound, Online Quiz Games, Having The Time Of Their Lives, Shelly Lares Band, Ibinabo Jack Wikipedia, Carpenters - Close To You Songs, Primary School, Goodnight Song, Chris Sherwood Rspca, Best Restaurants In Tobermory, New Market Mall Trading Hours, Doordash Support, Sydney Name, LEGO 75119 Star Wars Sergeant Jyn Erso(53)Number Of Pieces104 PiecesMinimum Age7 Years, Midway Movie In Japan, Arijit Singh Hawayein Audio Song, A Curious Thing, Reed Pipe Cutter, Luke 6:13, I Put My Blue Jeans On Lyrics, Moff Gideon Rise Of Skywalker, Death Race 2050, Balenciaga Triple S Red, Brook Trout Life Cycle, Uss Arizona Body Removal, Danny Vitale Combine, Wrekonize The War Within, Nottingham Forest Joe Worrall,