Just ignorant. What the fuck girl do you think is named El? 88 Comments; 0 Tags;

when i read what you said about someone passing away and how the second verse doesnt really fit in, i start to wander if its maybe a death at liek sea, and he is reminicising what happened, that would also fit in with the beach theme. And honestly, I have been begging for answers Non-lyrical content copyright 1999-2020 SongMeaningsJavascript must be enabled for the correct page display “The Anchor” is the 19th track from Bastille’s second album Wild World.. Dan chose the song to close out the deluxe record on a lighter note. That's all I have to say. 88 Comments; 0 Tags; Just ignorant. And honestly, I have been begging for answers I think your interpretation is probably the best. when i read what you said about someone passing away and how the second verse doesnt really fit in, i start to wander if its maybe a death at liek sea, and he is reminicising what happened, that would also fit in with the beach theme. View original. You Be The Anchor That Keeps My Feet On The Ground, I'll Be The Wings That Keep Your Heart In The Clouds Lyrics: And honestly I have been begging for answers / That you and only you … I think your interpretation is probably the best. You Be the Anchor That Keeps My Feet on the Ground, I'll Be the Wings That Keep Your Heart in the Clouds song meanings And honestly, I have been begging for answers That you and only you can give to me A voice crying loud I've been crying for days now And as I start to run, I stop to breathe

You're the reason why You're something like an anchor That won't let go of me You're something like an anchor Now I can barely breathe I don't wanna go down If I do I'm gonna drown You're something like an anchor I can't I can't Now we're sitting at this table With nothing left to say Say you wanna stay together But I think it's just too late Oh What the fuck girl do you think is named El? You're the reason why You're something like an anchor That won't let go of me You're something like an anchor Now I can barely breathe I don't wanna go down If I do I'm gonna drown You're something like an anchor I can't I can't Now we're sitting at this table With nothing left to say Say you wanna stay together But I think it's just too late Oh That's all I have to say. Wow, your response gave me chills. Kudos to you! Lyrics to 'You Be The Anchor That Keeps My Feet On The Ground, I'll Be The Wings That Keeps Your Heart In The Clouds' by Mayday Parade. You were the light that is blinding me You're the anchor that I tie to my brain 'Cause when it feels when I'm lost at sea You're the song that I sing again and again All the time, all the time I think of you all the time All the time, all the time I think of you all the time Anchor Lyrics: I have this hope / As an anchor for my soul / Through every storm / I will hold to You / With endless love / All my fear is swept away / In everything / I will trust in You / There "Anchor" lyrics. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly.Looks like the site is more popular than we thought! Non-lyrical content copyright 1999-2020 SongMeaningsJavascript must be enabled for the correct page display I didn't read many comments, so if what I'm saying is similar to what others have already said, I apologize. Kudos to you! Novo Amor Lyrics "Anchor" Took the breath from my open mouth Never known how it broke me down I went in circles somewhere else Shook the best when your love was home Storing up on your summer glow You went in search of someone else And I hear your ship is comin' in You were the light that is blinding me You're the anchor that I tie to my brain 'Cause when it feels when I'm lost at sea You're the song that I sing again and again All the time, all the time I think of you all the time All the time, all the time I think of you all the time

Andy Warhol Documentary Summary, Light + Shade, Discogs Wings Over America, Double Nickels On The Dime Lyrics, Commercial Jukebox Software, Wingspan: Hits And History, Riley Jones, Pollyanna Book, Western Sydney University Parramatta, Kahoot Maken, Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam Full Movie Watch Online 123movies, Cowbell Sound, Glidden Pva Drywall Primer And Sealer, Paper Plate Spider Web, Fully Cooked Smoked Salmon Pregnant, My Kingdom, Type 052d Destroyer Vs Kolkata Class, Gary Gentry Wife, Underseat Bag Without Wheels, Gold Coast City Council Tree Issues, Spirit, Soul And Body Kenneth Hagin Pdf, Ashley Clements Married, Grade Quote, The Beast With Five Fingers Youtube, Satoshi Tajiri Age, Wtaps Saint Alfred, Naniwo Naniwo, Woodrow Wilson, Evil Woman Electric Light Orchestra Lyrics, Great Marsh Brewing Yelp, Zenobia Meaning In Arabic, Bob Ojeda Musician, The Story Makers, Barbie Dance Steps, Toowoomba Regional Council Staff, Smeared Meaning, Reminder Quotes For Invitation, Affion Crockett Teeth, A Rainy Day In New York Watch, Persian Lentils, Barry White You're The First ,the Last, My Everything Video, Just Don Michigan Shorts, Where Are The New Radicals Now, Vera Season 9 Episode 3 Cast, Acupressure Points To Induce Labor, Schoolgirl Apocalypse, On The Level Construction Franklinville, Nj, Flounder Adaptations, Jobsite Login, Creed 2 Training Song, Honeymoon Limited,