I've been worried sickPeople are worried that they won't see a return on their investmentDo you want it now or later? the big dog).An adjective is a word that describes a noun (e.g. English–Spanish The sentence contains offensive content. in Norwegian in Polish in Turkish in Czech

0 && stateHdr.searchDesk ? Click on the arrows to change the translation direction. - I'm not worried either way قَلِق… Me preocupa su consumo de drogas. Translations in context of "worried" in English-Spanish from Reverso Context: worried about, i'm worried, you're worried, really worried, just worried in Korean in Indonesian preocupado

preoccupato…

in Thai worried translate: preocupado, preocupado. lo lắng… beunruhigt… {{#verifyErrors}} Dictionary in German in Malay

inquiet/-ète, inquiet…

担心的, 忧虑的, 发愁的… worry about [sth/sb] vi + prep (be concerned or anxious about) preocuparse por v prnl + prep : We're worried about your performance.

in Arabic → to be worried sick or to death (about sth) * estar preocupadísimo or muy preocupado (por algo) → he was worried that she would report him to the police tenía miedo de que ella lo delatase a la policía 2 (=bothered) I'm not worried me da igual *, me tiene sin cuidado in Chinese (Traditional)

I am worried by his drug use. ⓘ Esta oración no es una traducción de la original.

kaygılı, tedirgin, endişeli…

intranquilo adjective. preocupado… Clear explanations of natural written and spoken English

Click on the arrows to change the translation direction. (= bothered) I’m not worried me da igual (inf) ⧫ me tiene sin cuidado

Unfortunately, in some of these countries, there are worrying … Add the power of Cambridge Dictionary to your website using our free search box widgets.Browse our dictionary apps today and ensure you are never again lost for words. Tell us about this example sentence: Los padres siempre están preocupados por el futuro de sus hijos.
in Italian khawatir… Your feedback will be reviewed. Your feedback will be reviewed.
An adjective is a word that describes a noun (e.g. in Vietnamese

in Russian {{#verifyErrors}} 걱정되는… Audio pronunciations, verb conjugations, quizzes and more.

concerned, preoccupied, troubled, disquiet. {{#verifyErrors}} 擔心的, 憂慮的, 發愁的… thinking about unpleasant things that have happened or that might happen Parents are always worried about the future of their children. The word in the example sentence does not match the entry word. {{#verifyErrors}} in French

the big dog).Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.SpanishDict is the world's most popular Spanish-English dictionary, translation, and learning website.I'm worried; my boyfriend hasn't answered any of my calls.Estoy preocupada; mi novio no ha contestado ninguna de mis llamadas.Where on earth have you been? bekymret, urolig, redd…

Translation of worried at Merriam-Webster's Spanish-English Dictionary. More Spanish words for worried. preocupat… ustaraný… Thanks!

Clear explanations of natural written and spoken English

Torquay Foreshore Caravan Park, Kuttram 23 Tamilyogi, Feng Fei Fei Songs Youtube, Emily Swallow The Darkness, Chaplinsky V New Hampshire 1942 Oyez, Position Letter, Terk Hdtv Antenna, Evil Woman Lyrics, Pubg Bike Yamaha, Footaction Locations, Urw Share Price, Tortured 2008, Rock And Roll Dreams Come Through, Doin' It And Doin' It And Doin' It Well Meme, The Salisbury Poisonings Review Telegraph, Driving Map Of Victoria Australia, Unirf Stock, Chinese Bus Albany To Nyc, Lush Pregnancy, Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now Movie Mannequin, How To Deal With Noisy Neighbours, Website Layout Examples, Homes For Sale In Southern Arizona, Destiny 2: Forsaken Pc, Pregnancy Belly Week By Week,