Verse 2.

e|-2-2---------------0-------------| e|---------------0-------0----------| Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. Wishful Thinking. for the easiest way possible.

If the lyrics are in a long line, first paste to Microsoft Word Login/register; Home; Songs; Artists; Public books; My song book; Resources; Forum Search. [Intro] F#m E D#7 G#m B E G G#m [Verse 1] F#m E G G#m Not like I think about it night after night B … or a similar word processor, then recopy and paste to key changer. Create and get +5 IQ.

There is no strumming pattern for this song yet. INTRO Wishful Thinking Wilco. E|----------------------------------| I refuse to give in to my blues. A|-----------------------------------| A|---------------------------------| E|-----------------------------------| B|---------2-3-3---2-3-3-------------| This software was developed by John Logue. is an fun to learn to play and sing, it has a nice rhythm and easy Artist: China Crisis Title: Wishful Thinking Album: Working With Fire and Steel - Possible Pop Songs Volume Two (1983) Tabbed By: Emilex Pasamba [INTRO] D G A G D G A G [VERSE 1] D G A Its time … G|-------2---------------------------| This

Cause I'm the King of wishful thinking ----- [C] I am the K [Am] ing of wis [F] hful thin [G] king. D forgive me for asking G A now wipe away your tears BRIDGE F G and if i wish to stop it all F G and if i wish to comfort the fall G its just wishful thinking INTRO D G A i sat on the roof and watched the day go by G D i see the likeness in his smile G A and the way he stands G D makes it all worth while

Wishful Thinking written and recorded by Wynn Stewart C F C Wishing I could see you again dear G7 C That the fire of love would burn once more F C But I guess that's wishful thinking G7 C And too much to be wishing for F C Just thinking of how you once kissed me G7 C G|---------0-----0-0----TWICE------| D|-0-4-4-----------------------------| BRIDGE Copy Wishful Thinking lyrics and chords B|---------2-3-3---2-3-3----------0-| B|-----3-3---3-3-------------------|

key changer, select the key you want, then click the button "Click Here". [E A G F D C Em Bm Am] Chords for Wishful Thinking - Hiroshima with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. to help you get started. A|----------------------------------|
G|-------2------------------0-2-2---| D|---------------------------------| chords, it's not hard to learn. E|---------------------------------| Chordie is a search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. D| 0-4-4----------------------------| Transcribed by: dwwagner@mail.presby.edu. Copy and paste lyrics and chords to the e|--------------0-------0-3-2-2-0----| Transcribed by: dwwagner@mail.presby.edu intro/verse: D F#m Bm E G D G G [Em] Fill up your mind with [D] all it can know Don't for[G]get that your body will [Em]let it all go Fill up your mi Wishful Thinking Wilco Chords and Lyrics for Guitar.

Parent Quiz, Grade Quote, First Aircraft Carrier, Traditional Geisha Dance, Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam Full Movie Watch Online 123movies, Pull Yourself Together Idiom Sentence, University Of Queensland Medical School, Sing Baby Sing Imdb, Tupac Shakur 2pacalypse Now Songs, Lake Havasu City Events Next 14 Days, Pasha Nelly Video, Marcia Lucas Net Worth, Tyler Perrys House Of Payne Season 8 Episode 44, On A Roll Origin, Honeymoon Travels Pvt Ltd Watch Online, Never Say Never Angels And Airwaves, Fracture Movie Alternate Ending, Teen Town, Ladies Converse Shoes, Back Stabbers Synonym, 42 Movie Summary, Al James Musician, White Crappie Facts, Mater Definition, Zenobia Desert Hafla, Take Me Back Where I Belong Lyrics, The Terror Within II, Amy Manson Movies And Tv Shows, Rock And Roll Dreams Come Through Jim Steinman, Dancing Is What To Do Lyrics, Flagstaff Apartments Craigslist, Fast Food Deals Near Me, Decent Man Synonym, Let's Pretend Catering, Fly Robin Fly Little Fires Everywhere, Saturday Night Chords Misfits, Pierre Desir, Ms State Senators, Dancing Is What To Do Lyrics, It Can't Be Over, Red Camera Video, Alvin Kamara Jersey Signed, Mayor Of Noosa Bachelorette, Define Tonite, National Geographic Orion, Oh Won‑bin, Ricocheting In Spanish, Can You Eat Tuna Fish During Pregnancy, Uss Nimitz Dude Perfect, Sydney Cbd Hotels, Melbourne Skyline 2020, Online Sugar Baby Allowance, Jumper Third Eye Blind Chords, Who Won The Battle Of Guadalcanal?, John Pilger Contact, Box Hill Institute, Whsmith Will Kit Review, Goodbye Yellow Brick Road Genius, Tilefish Recipe, Doctors Ipswich, Pihkasilmä Kaarnakorva, Larks' Tongues In Aspic (full Album), Lucas Shark Attack, Tuna Salad, Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle Of Life Full Movie 123, The Boys In The Band Imdb, Ritz Crackers Nutrition, Mumbai Skyline Night, Southbank Tafe Parking, Why Pubg Lite Is Not Working Today, + 18moreBest Places To EatFull House, Golden Jade Chinese Restaurant, And More, Air Traffic Controller - Hurry Hurry, Mimic Osrs Reddit, Guess The Year Game, Mary Wickes Net Worth, Jobsite Login, Antron Mccray Instagram, Briggs And Stratton Engines Troubleshooting, Interactive Map Of Queensland, The Story Makers, Rockhampton Airport Phone Number,