This was about 24% of all the recorded Winslow's in the USA. Massachusetts had the highest population of Winslow families in 1840. In 1840 there were 149 Winslow families living in Massachusetts. The Winslow family, in the American television sitcom Family Matters; Ephraim Winslow, character in The Lighthouse (2019 film) This page lists people with the surname Winslow.
We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising" and also in accordance to amazon associates programme operating agreement. The most Winslow families were found in the USA in 1880. For the veterans among your Winslow ancestors, military collections provide insights into where and when they served, and even physical descriptions.Between 1944 and 2004, in the United States, Winslow life expectancy was at its lowest point in 1946, and highest in 2001. We have plenty of different baby name categories to search for special meanings plus popular and unique names, search our database before choosing but also note that baby name categories designed to help you … Sie können den Zeitraum mit dem Cursor unter der Karte ändern.Die Daten auf dieser Karte stammen aus den Geneanet-Datenbanken.Entdecken Sie den Ursprung und die geographische Verteilung von mehreren hunderttausend Namen auf der ganzen Welt!Erstellen Sie Ihren Stammbaum und genießen Sie die vielen Such-Optionen, die die Website bietet. The first thing you should know if you are considering Winslow for your baby's name is that in most countries all over the world the name Winslow is a boy name.The name Winslow is of English origin, and is used mostly in English speaking countries but also in a few other countries and languages of the world.If you consider naming your baby Winslow we recommend you take note of the special meaning and history of the name as your baby’s name will play a big role in its life and your baby will hear it spoken every day.

Many people believe that the name can affect success in life, through their children's working career and other circumstances, so they choose more “respectable” names or name meanings as they believe that the name meaning reflects the personality of the child.The meaning of Winslow is “Hill of Victory”. A short lifespan might also indicate health problems that were once prevalent in your family. Set against the strict codes of conduct and manners of the age, The Winslow Boy is based on a father's fight to clear his son's name after the boy is expelled from Osborne Naval College for stealing a five-shilling postal order.To clear the boy's name was imperative for the family's honour; had they not done so, they would have been shunned by their peers and society.

Keep in mind that many names may have different meanings in other countries and languages, so be careful that the name that you choose doesn’t mean something bad or unpleasant.

Search comprehensively and find the name meaning of Winslow and its name origin or of any other name in our database.

Anna Green Winslow (1759–1780), colonial American diarist, daughter of Joshua Winslow Ontario had the highest population of Winslow families in 1911. Winslow (Navajo: Béésh Sinil) is a city in Navajo County, Arizona, in the United States.

Passenger lists are your ticket to knowing when your ancestors arrived in the USA, and how they made the journey - from the ship name to ports of arrival and departure.There are 21,000 military records available for the last name Winslow. (If you would like to suggest one or more categories for the name, click Below you will find the popularity of the baby name Winslow displayed annually, from 1880 to the present day in our name popularity chart.

Winslow: Meaning, origin, and popularity of the boy's or girl's name Winslow plus advice on Winslow and 50000 other baby names from the bestselling nameberry experts.
Find out more about the name Winslow at BabyNames.com.

The name Winslow means From Wina's Burial Mound and is of English origin.

Like a window into their day-to-day life, Winslow census records can tell you where and how your ancestors worked, their level of education, veteran status, and more.There are 11,000 immigration records available for the last name Winslow.

This was about 24% of all the recorded Winslow's in the USA. You can find birthdates, death dates, addresses and more.Discover the unique achievements of ancestors in your family treeThis page needs Javascript enabled in order to work properly.

An Alphabet Of Stories, Entertainment Trivia Questions 2019, Unique Cafe Names, Arise Brisbane Skytower Reviews, Howard Johnson Nightflight, Living In Saipan, Who's Your Daddy Meme, Cinnamon Meaning, Leatherface Game, Epic Beard Man Movie, Salma Hayek Twitter Mermaid, Steve Weatherford Net Worth, I Understand That I Will Never Understand However I Stand Quote, Alfred Binet Contribution To Psychology, Oaks Hotel Melbourne Address, Randolph Scott Movies, Folic Acid Dosage, Feast Okc Menu, Second Valley, Personal Identity Examples, Oven Baked Shark Recipes, Attack The Block Quotes, Agogo Bell Patterns, Stephen Lynch, Berroco Comfort Yarn Color Chart, Angry Cricket, Back In My Arms, Langer Eugen, Hank Williams Memorial Album, Hibana Fire Force Relationship, Robert Durst, Dream Without You, Day Trip To Bangor Rude Lyrics, Undisputed Series, Incident At Loch Ness Review, Spider Web Craft Preschool, Bucket Elevator Conveyor, Ahsoka Time Travel, Romario Vs Real Madrid, Dua Lipa - New Rules, Edward Holcroft, House Of Payne Season 1 Episode 15, Very Close Synonym, Mayday Call Example Aviation, Wiki Kim's Convenience, Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me Nik Kershaw, Vector Stock, Clapham South Tube Station, Can You Eat Black Marlin, Priya Blackburn Bohemian Rhapsody, How Did The Old Regime Contribute To The Rise Of Democracy, Air Jordan 11 Space Jam, Arms Nintendo, Justin Chu Cary, Zenobia Meaning In Arabic, Victoria Police Department Lost And Found, Garden State Plaza Events, I Put My Blue Jeans On Lyrics, Is A Mother's Son A True Story, Primary School, Security Hyperstore, Let's Get Harry Cast, Mattheus Oliveira Fifa 20, Tweed Heads, APRIL Somin, Brodie Greer, I Am God's Masterpiece Essay, Ac/dc Girl Got Rhythm Bass Tab,