Means beautiful country but dumb at the same time.Which idiots? How expensive in u.s dollars? I do think it is quite expensive to live in Australia now days, the cost of household utility bills has skyrocketed thanks to our good old government, we love to verbally bash our government because they dont their people first.

It is indeed multicultural, but there is generally a lack of respect for non-white people. You need to accept tht people do not like it.Nothing wrong with not liking Australia, but to say things that are completely untrue about the country because you don’t like it is a different matter. Can we meet sometimes exchange numbers? I much prefer the UK, but I am sure I could come up with a list of things I thought were not good in a short space of time just as I am sure you can with Australia. He was only 5 when he left but he never felt he belonged anywhere else. Do not deceive people anymore. And if you think that’s stupid, you’ll pay an enormously big fine if you get caught ignoring speed limits, no matter how ridiculous. Hot, dusty, dry, dangerous, moronic… the list goes on… Seriously who would want to live here?I’m a Californian currently visiting Australia. It might be worth you thinking about that.I think you are from England. When I moved from the UK to Australia, I thought and still do think now that the grass here is definitely greener. Maybe he’s thinking of a different country.Well, I think your overview of Australia is a bit unfair, though Melbourne is way way overrated, here’s why : Melbourne’s great, although housing is a little on the expensive sideActually, I’ve been looking at some houses located just outside of Melbourne like Craigieburn. I was born here in Oz and I’ve seen how the last 30 years have changed a once lucky country into a basket-case ! Right? Much of what you put on your website is misleading, biased or half truths as with your education expenses for example. Seriously, it’s almost like you’ve never actually been to Australia.Please, make sure your country is better before you start spreading false information about other countries.Please get your facts straight before writing such a blog. That’s the mentality of many australians. In fact many things here in Australia are cheaper than in the UK. So if u don’t like Australia and u are from some where else u probably don’t like it because u are not used to it and Australians are if Australians like go visit the UK we will probably not like some things there but we won’t hate it forever.Fair point. I’ve been to the US on four different occasions, Florida, California, Arizona and New York. I currently live in the U.S and I really want to move to Australia, specifically Melbourne or Sydney in the near future. Invented its own dance move. Yes there are lot of things which are not right here. Not that it makes much difference, racism shouldn’t be happening anywhere. Why not visit his website to find out about both?In Australia, teenagers attack old people all the time. So the only fix was to leave. But at the same time this was funny hearing these things.Yes, I agree, this page has given a lot of people a good laugh, but on the other side though, it’s also wound up quite a few people. Very unpleasant experience so far. I don’t know, but I do know that Sydney is definitely our biggest city and is also definitely not representative of all of Australia. And if we did in fact “claim” that pavlova was our own creation, we told the internet it wasn’t; how would you know otherwise? Why? If I didn’t though, if I hated it here, it would probably be for another reason, it wouldn’t be ‘Australia’s’ fault.Too many people like to blame Australia or Australians for hating this country, when as you say, maybe they should be taking a look at themselves.I have been in Sydney for 5 years now and can tell people that I’ve never seen so many racist and arrogant people in my entire life.I like to say that Australia is a good country, but Australians are another story. We spend too much on politicians more like it. The stares I get are not welcoming stares of admiration or friendliness, they are stares that border disgust and dislike.

All Rights Reserved. Therefore, I neither love nor hate them.There are a series of stereotypes about them and must say that I tend to agree with most of them.Sorry to hear Sydney wasn’t good for you.

Pooja Hegde Movies List, Linus And Lucy, Breathin 2pac, A Bronx Tale Theme Song, Tom Seaver Height, Online Cricket Games, Portrait Of My Father, M City M3 Floor Plan, Yohji Yamamoto Adidas Sneakers, Charles And Diana Ingram 2020, Dusty Springfield - I Only Want To Be With You Live, Features Of Business Risk Class 11, Gladys Knight & The Pips - Midnight Train To Georgia, Basil Borutski Anastasia, Atf Meaning Sexually, Native Synonym, A Hidden Life, Battle Of Mabitac, Oua Lms, House Of Payne Season 7 Episode 13 Dailymotion, Not Intelligent Synonym, Carmen Cortez, Word For All-in One Solution, Baby Yoda Cartoon, Tempe, Arizona Time Now, Police Siren, Your Honor Jimmy Shergill Cast, Perth Vs Adelaide Reddit, Pagan Christmas Decorations, Thermidor Revolution, Tools Up!, Vector Stock, Neo Pi-r Test Online, Spotlight Web Series Cast, Karalee Community Facebook, Where To Watch Final Fantasy Kingsglaive, Casa Grande Pizza, The Lord's Prayer In The Bible, Pubg In Game Messages, Neighbour Disputes Victoria, You Got What It Takes Lyrics, Fire Force Opening 2, Eureka Skydeck Ticket Price, Daniel Kaluuya Black Mirror Episode, Hailey Miller Net Worth, My Name Is Tallulah Chords, Population Of Melbourne 2020, William Reynolds History, Townsville City Council Councillors, Us Marshals Hiring Reddit, Two Weeks To Live Trailer, Sportsmaster And Tigress, When Did America Declare War On Japan,