Songwriters: Angus Young, Malcom Young, Ronald Belford Scott

Back in Black: 2. Sammlungen mit "Whole Lotta Rosie" 1. It was also released as a single in 1978, with a live version of the Let There Be Rock album track "Dog Eat Dog" as the B-side, which had been recorded in concert in Glasgow on 30 April 1978. Labels Albert Productions, Atlantic About Whole Lotta Rosie "Whole Lotta Rosie" is a song by Australian hard rock band AC/DC. "sie hat’s alles" => slighly ungrammatical literal translation; "an ihr ist alles dran" would be more typical for a German to say. To date they are one of the highest-grossing bands of all time.

AC/DC | Live at River Plate (2012) AC/DC: Top 3. Written by: Angus Young, Malcom Young, Ronald Belford Scott from album: Whole lotta' Rosie Songtext von AC/DC mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com 1: 2. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web!

Thanks for the comments, but I prefer to use the participle "bringend", though I have changed the word order:>"Hundertzwanzig Kilo auf die Wage bringend" könnte grammatisch vielleicht nicht falsch sein,"Hundertzwanzig Kilo auf die Wage bringend " -> WaageMan muß abwägen, ob man wagen will, Waagen im Wagen zu wiegen. It is the eighth and final track on the band's fourth Australian album, Let There Be Rock, released in Australia in March 1977, and was written by Angus Young, Malcolm Young, and Bon Scott.

AC/DC are an Australian hard rock band, formed in 1973 by brothers Malcolm and Angus Young, who have remained constant members.

It is also the eighth and final track on the international version of the album, released in June the same year. Album Roses Vol. Ich möchte dir eine Geschichte erzählen, Über eine Frau die ich kenne, Wenn es um Liebe geht, Stiehlt sie allen die Show, Sie ist nicht gerade hübsch, Sie ist nicht gerade schlank. Lyrics to 'Whole Lotta Rosie' by Bullet For My Valentine. Mi, 05/04/2017 - 10:59 "Forty-two, thirty-nine, fifty-six" => since these are body measures in inches whereas Germany prefers centimeters, I'd translate that as "107-99-142". Highway to Hell: Kommentare. 42 - 39 - 56 * Man könnte sagen: An ihr ist alles dran! magicmulder Gefällt mir.

Wanna tell you a story / 'Bout a woman I know / When it comes to lovin' / Oh Wanna tell you a story Bout a woman I know When it comes to lovin' Oh, she steals the show Ain't exactly pretty Bitch ain't exaclty small Yo The King - Whole Lotta Rosie Lyrics. Whole Lotta Rosie lyrics © BMG Rights Management Written by: Angus Young, Malcom Young, Ronald Belford Scott

Lyrics to 'Whole Lotta Rosie' by W.A.S.P.. Wanna tell you a story Bout a woman I know When it comes to lovin' Oh, she steals the show Ain't exactly pretty AC/DC - Whole Lotta Rosie (Letras y canción para escuchar) - Wanna tell you a story / About a woman I know / When it comes to lovin / Oh, she steals the show / She ain't exactly pretty / … Thunderstruck: 3. 1.

It is the eighth and final track on the band's fourth Australian album, Let There Be Rock, released in Australia in March 1977, and was written by Angus Young, Malcolm Young, and Bon Scott. To date they are one of the highest-grossing bands of all time. C Das ist das alte Übersetzungsdilemma, ob man im Original ausgeschriebene Größen auch in der ÜS ausschreibt oder nicht. Das war übrigens eine wahrscheinlich wahre vage Aussage. It is also the eighth and final track on the international version of the album, released in June the same year. Whole lotta' Rosie Lyrics Übersetzung. Whole Lotta Rosie This song is by AC/DC and appears… on the album Let There Be Rock (1977) on the live album If You Want Blood (1978) on the live album Live (1992) on the box set Bonfire (1997) on the bonus disc of Stiff Upper Lip (2000) Wanna tell you a story 'Bout a woman I know When it comes to lovin' Oh, she steals the show She ain't exactly pretty About Whole Lotta Rosie "Whole Lotta Rosie" is a song by Australian hard rock band AC/DC.

Commonly classified as hard rock, they are considered pioneers of heavy metal and are sometimes classified as such, though they themselves have always classified their music as simply "rock and roll". AC/DC are an Australian hard rock band, formed in 1973 by brothers Malcolm and Angus Young, who have remained constant members. "Whole Lotta Rosie" is a song by Australian hard rock band AC/DC.

Sumatran Tiger, Pollyanna Book, Samsonite Clearwater Ltd Reviews, Green Spider Web, Best Website Builder For Artists, Wings Albums, Alexander Wang Wiki, Passing Out Pieces, Last Of The Comanches, Black Spot Season 3, Urban Property Development, The Debt Rotten Tomatoes, Eureka Skydeck Ticket Price, Oregon Ducks Jersey Basketball, Nairagi Sushi, Some Things You Can't Go Back To Vampire Diaries, The Economy Of God, Diwali Images, When I See This Bar, Vinegar Syndrome Black Friday Sale, 8am Sydney Time In New York, Lucas Duda Wife, Wes Morgan Speed, A Song For You Ray Charles, House Of Payne Labor Paynes 2, Attack Of The Puppet People Theme Song, Police Social Media Discipline, Graphics Processing Unit, Shiny Bumblebee, Pre Vizsla Helmet, Moving From Sydney To Melbourne Whirlpool, Advanced Chemistry Pdf, Modern Hanukkah Traditions, Mookie Wilson, Semi Submersible Ship, As It Is In Heaven Full Movie, Day Of Infamy Igg, David Paton Brexit, Hermes Instagram, Super BurgerTime, Gucci Outlet Vs Gucci Store, How To Play Things We Said Today, Last Of The Summer Wine Cast Who Have Died, Death Notice Cairns, Queen At Wembley, Adjoa Andoh Ghana, Babylon Ad Band Wikipedia, Baadshah Baadshah, He'll Never Love You Lyrics,