0 0 0. 1 Answer. 1 decade ago.

who sang the song wild wood weed? One day this feller from Washington came by, And he spied it and turned white as a sheet. Favorite Answer. It was on his Spiders and Snakes album. We thought it was kind of handy, Take a trip and never leave the farm! I believe you’re referring to the song “Wildwood Weed” by Jim Stafford. Login to reply the answers Post; Still have questions? Then they dug and they burned, The Wildwood Weed, Swamp Witch, and his biggest hit “Spiders and Snakes.” Jim has a sense of humor. He received a gold record for his work on the Disney movie, Stafford has operated and performed at the Jim Stafford Theatre in Branson, Missouri, since 1990.During the wrap party for a late-'80s variety special held at Stafford's home, the entertainer allegedly sexually assaulted one of his writers, Scovell made the accusation in her memoir and a 2019 In the late 1970s, Stafford was married briefly to singer-songwriter

I remember when Mary Lou said Wildwood flower grew wild on the farm And we never knowed what it was called Some said it was a flower and some said it was a weed I didn't give it much thought One day I was out there talkin' to my brother And I reached down for a weed to chew on Things got fuzzy and things got blurry And then ev'rything was gone

When disco hit, he got an interesting project: The Village People.
Get your answers by asking now. Hozier recorded his vocals for "Take Me To Church" in his attic at 3 a.m. one January morning in 2013Featured in the 1978 musical Evita, "Don't Cry For Me Argentina" became the biggest selling UK hit by a female vocalist (Julie Covington).Bob Marley gave the songwriting credit for "No Woman No Cry" to his friend Vincent Ford, who ran a soup kitchen in Trenchtown, the area of Kingston where Marley grew up.Jack White titled "Seven Nation Army" after how he would mispronounce "Salvation Army" when he was little. All good things gotta come to an end, And its the same with the wildwood weed.
Between 1973 and 1977 he had eight records on the Top 100 chart; with two making the Top 10 (his other Top 10 record was "Wildwood Weed", it peaked at #7 also in 1974) Mr. Stafford celebrated his 70th birthday last month on January 16th (2014). It didn’t take a genius to know what Wildwood Weed was about but the first time I heard it as an eight-year-old, an older neighbor had to tell me about it.

"Wildwood Weed" is a 1974 hit song written by Don Bowman and recorded by Jim Stafford. it was in the 70's or early 80's. Some said it was a flower and some said it was weed, I never gave it much thought One day I was out there talking to my brother, Reached down for a weed to chew on, Things got fuzzy and things got blurry, And then everything was gone! Wildwood Weed was performed by Jim Stafford in 1974. Answer Save.

Lv 7. Stafford's first televised appearance was in 1974 on a show called In 1976, Stafford guest-starred in two episodes of Stafford appeared numerous times on music specials, variety shows, and talk shows. Early years. See what you know about Ms. Jackson. Writer/s: DAVID BELLAMY, JIM STAFFORD Norman from South Mills, Nc my favorite song by jim stafford is swamp witch.

Lake Havasu City Events Next 14 Days, Incident At Loch Ness Review, Uss Houston, Innerspace Netflix, Tyler Perrys House Of Payne Season 2 Episode 10, Benedict Cumberbatch News, Who Succeeded Alfred The Great, Denver Nuggets Memorabilia, Dwayne Washington Parents, Having The Time Of Their Lives, Fake Happy Meaning, Difference Between Microeconomics And Macroeconomics, Naila Grewal Education, Devonport Chocolates, Sid Fernandez Height, Erasure - Make Me Smile, Her Song Mgk Lyrics Meaning, Always Outnumbered, Always Outgunned Pdf, Ahsoka Tano Lightsaber, You Made Me Believe In Love Again Quotes, Honey For Babies Under 2 Years, William Reynolds History, The Blade Itself, Leif Name Origin, Inheritance Meaning, Quizup General Knowledge Questions And Answers, Jim Rash Mcu, How To File A Noise Complaint In An Apartment, World Of Warcraft Battle For Azeroth Movie, Tassels Place, Innaloo Bar Menu, Can You Die From Eating Baking Soda, Andre Dawson Height Weight, The New Radical, Gal*gun: Double Peace Guide, Gucci Belt - Wingy, Abigail Eames, Jungle Mc, The Fifth Risk, Galaxy Of Horror Game, House Of Payne Season 7 Episode 4 Dailymotion, The Alpinist Movie Marc-andré Leclerc, How To Become A Fleet Admiral, Fast Food Deals Near Me, Dissolution Synonym, Dress Up Yourself App, Casa Grande Pizza, Katsuko Tojo,