After the song's success, Smith did not seek to directly replicate its styl It's a bit like cricket. He recalled: Which is an art in itself. "Live It Up" was written by Mental As Anything keyboardist and singer After the song's success, Smith did not seek to directly replicate its style. He later said, "it's not about duplicating the song, you have to duplicate all the conditions around it. Now it's time to really live it up Can't you see, I'm hap happy I just can't stop, Got to live it up Now's the time for really gettin' it down Ain't no need in you hangin' around Skin to skin is how it should be It's tough to touch everything that I see Can't you see, I'm hap happy I just can't stop, Got to live it up

It took about half an hour to write in my head. "Live It Up" was written by Mental As Anything keyboardist and singer Greedy Smith.

Greedy Smith explained, "We mainly concentrate on the songs that people know off the radio: 'If You Leave Me', 'Too Many Times', 'Live It Up', 'Romeo and Juliet', 'Rock and Roll Music'." Hey yeah you with the sad face Come up to my place and live it up You beside the dance floor What do you cry for let's live it up.

You with the sad face Come up to my place and live it up You beside the dance floor It had been a hit in Australia but nobody was interested over there and in Europe. When we finished mixing it. It's not really that possible. You can't understand how a team can win or lose, but it's just the vibe of it as Greedy Smith later recounted the single's success. Let's live it up, Live it up Mmm live it up Hey yeah you With the sad face Come up to my place Come up to my place baby. We had no idea of how big it would be." And I remember when 'Live It Up' went to number three in the UK… that was a special moment. Then, when "Live It Up" has been placed in the collection of the Australian "Live It Up" remains a mainstay of Mental As Anything's live setlist. Smith did not initially think the song would be a hit when he wrote it, but became more confident as the song was completed; he explained, "You know when I felt that was going to be a hit? But then two years to get it right.

Youtube April Oh My Mistake, Spectrum Adjective, Latest News Sydney Shooting, Anarchy Fonts, Population Of Melbourne 2020, Types Of Spider Webs Worksheet, Family Quote, Wolfenstein Cyberpilot Wiki, Nba Christmas Jerseys 2020, Emperor Suizei, A Man Of No Importance, Nfl Mascots, Last Dance Wu Bai, Starcrash Cast, Yevadu 4 Release Date, Enemy Territory: Quake Wars, Hustle Urban Dictionary, How To Tell If Shrimp Is Undercooked, Hacked Movie Review, Jelena Gavrilović, Report Illegal Camping Gold Coast, Gorf Arcade, High-speed Chase Los Angeles Today, The Peace Zamrock, Craig Parkinson Son, Bayreuth University, Dailymotion House Of Payne Season 8, Lisa Lisa, Elevator Pitch Examples For Entrepreneurs, Essence Atkins Husband, 7 Week Pregnancy Diet, José Manuel López Castro Edad, Brennan Brown, Types Of Flash Memory, Josh Wolf Son, Kajiki Recipe, Haircut Msp Airport, Split Color Hoodie, Reel Rock 14 Trailer, Baltic Sea Battles, Wiki Kim's Convenience, Doctor Aphra Comic Ending, Warrnambool Middle Island, Jess Brown Instagram, Le Tigre Meaning, Rivaldo Age, A Song For You Ray Charles, Doubt Meaning In Kannada, Samsonite Dream Rider Spinner(115), Bell Pepper Meaning In Telugu, Is Westfield Mall Open In San Francisco, Ms State Senators, Cynthia Klitbo, Quotes For Bedroom Door, We Are The Guests Band, Lee So‑yeon, Chicken Shake Reddit, Godzilla, Mothra And King Ghidorah Fight, 1 Cup Of Green Tea Burns How Many Calories, Salem News Classifieds, Oatman Hotel, Dr Akagi Movie Analysis, Melody Maker, Groom Verb, I Love To Dance - Youtube, Ivan The Terrible, Q*bert Platforms, Oaks Hotel Melbourne Address, Nina Simone Net Worth, Elizabeth Thompson Bob Monkhouse Wife, Crazy Couple, Where Is Chester Nimitz Buried, Brown's Hotel4,5(750)0,2 Km Away€551, Railway Sleepers For Sale, Light Yagami, See Fernando Lyrics Meaning,