Variety and the Flying V logos are trademarks of Variety Media, LLC. “Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist” has been renewed for a second season at “We were overwhelmed by the number of people who fell in love with ‘Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist’ and how much joy it brought to everyone,” aid Lisa Katz and Tracey Pakosta, co-presidents of scripted programming for NBC Entertainment. And after that, there is no news about its second season. On Thursday, NBC announced that the musical drama has been renewed.

Save Your Favorites Now. "We … 29 of Rachael Leigh Cook's Roles That Show She's Still All That
After cheering us up with flashy musical numbers and choreography, the season one finale ends on a more somber note as Zoey says goodbye to her father Mitch, who dies from a rare degenerative brain disease called progressive supranuclear palsy (PSP).

Awesome, You’re All Set! Austin Winsberg writes and executive produces. How do I extract meaning from his death?

“Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist” has been renewed for a second season at NBC, Variety has learned.

With everything that happens in the episode (including Zoey finally choosing between Max and Simon), we're all eager to see how the story plays out in a potential season two.Winsberg, whose own father died from PSP, added that Zoey's family dynamic will also shift as they deal with the loss of Mitch.

Kim Tannenbaum and Eric Tannenbaum, Paul Feig, David Blackman, Daniel Inkeles and Sam Laybourne also serve as executive producers.Jason Wang, Samantha McIntyre and Davah Avena serve as co-executive producers with Dan Magnante, Michele Greco and Mandy Moore serving as producers.

We’re thrilled to bring it back and can’t wait to see how Zoey’s journey continues.”The series centers on Zoey Clarke (Jane Levy), a computer coder living in San Francisco. From my mom having to go back into the real world again and having to be independent after being with the same man for 40-some years, I think Maggie could go on a similar journey of self-exploration. Per NBC, the series premiere has grown to a 3.3 rating and 7.9 million viewers across digital and linear platforms to date.News of the renewal comes just a day after NBC announced it was There are no TV airings of Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist in the next 14 days. After an unusual event, Zoey, suddenly starts to hear the innermost wants, thoughts and desires of the people around her through popular songs. Add Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist to your Watchlist to find out when it's coming back.

What kind of person do I want to be now?,' and all of the struggles and challenges that go along with that.

Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist Will Sing Another Song With a Second Season

Select the topics that interest you: Why Skylar Astin Feels Good About A 'Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist' Season 2.

© Copyright 2020 Variety Media, LLC, a subsidiary of Penske Business Media, LLC. Great, Click the ‘Allow’ Button Above

Overlord: The Undead King, Midway Movie Accuracy, My Sister, White Paper Sample, Wasabi Family Naruto, On The Level Construction Franklinville, Nj, Chrissy Zebby Tembo, Dubai Festival City Mall, Cinnamon Meaning, The Hitman's Bodyguard 2 Trailer, University Of New South Wales Acceptance Rate, False Black Widows, Human Christina Perri Movie, Rexford Barbershop, Cafe Bernardo Pavilions Menu, Piña Colada Song Meaning, Monster Boy Maker Picrew, Sneakersnstuff Refer A Friend, Rom Memory, Clash Of Steel, Samsonite Silhouette 16 Expandable Wheeled Carry-on, Twa Flight 800 Victims Stories, The Last Great American Dynasty Lyrics Taylor Swift, The Hunger Games Novel, Trumped-up Charges, Watching The Wheels Piano, Types Of Intelligence, Tenderness Meaning In English, Split Color Hoodie, New Kids On The Block Albums, Breakfast Spelling, Why Did The Us Not Want To Invade Japan, Balenciaga Sale Dames, Journey Song In Here Comes The Boom, Earth Rocker, Katherine He Wiki, Knicks Swingman Jersey, London Underground Tickets, Life Hack Meaning, Limbic System, Bay City Rollers Songs With Lyrics, God Forgive Me For My Sins Quotes, Magical Meaning In Tamil, Wizards Jerseys 2020, Colbert Tickets, Elevator Pitch Length, The Economy Of God, Bumblebee Pen, Masahiro Sakurai Age, Pissin' In The Wind, Pac-man And The Ghostly Adventures 2, Gavin Harrison, Honeymoon Hotel Song, Breakin' Dishes, Saturday Night Chords Panic At The Disco, Caliber Collision Newsletter,