Continue unregistered

between the lines to you?

When I need you I just close my eyes and I'm with you And all that I so want to give you it's only a heart beat away When I need love exibições 38.308. When I Need You This song is by Rod Stewart and appears on the album If We Fall In Love Tonight (1996) .

View all notifications Good

If this song really means something special to you, Follow these rules and your meaning will be published C Am Dm But you know I won't be traveling a lifetime. If you still haven't found what you're looking for, please send to us. Compartilhar no Facebook Compartilhar no Twitter. Rod Stewart - When I Need You Lyrics. an account This song is a cover of " When I Need You " by Albert Hammond . Min 50 words Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive When I need love I hold out my hand and I touch love I never knew there was so much love Keeping me warm night and day.

OK, got it! At E-Chords.com you will learn how to play Rod Stewart's songs easily and improve your skills on your favorite instrument as well.. Daily, we added a hundreds of new songs with chords and tabs, just for you ;).. Awesome! 20 words

When I need you When I need love I hold out my hands and I touch love I never knew there was so much love keeping me warm night and day When I need you I close my eyes I hold out my hand and I've got you darlin' It's only a heart beat away Now listen When I need you darlin' I hold you, feel ya Give it to me baby And I miss ya baby Min 50 words When I need you When I need love I hold out my hands and I touch love I never knew there was so much love keeping me warm night and day When I need you I close my eyes I hold out my hand and I've got you darlin' It's only a heart beat away Now listen When I need you darlin' I hold you, feel ya Give it to me baby And I miss ya baby OK, got it! Create F G C Its cold out, but hold out and do like I do. Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created

No new notifications C Am Dm But you know I won't be traveling forever. contributions.

interesting and valuable. Make sure you've read our simple Not bad

Does it mean anything special hidden (Carol Bayer Sager, Albert Hammond) Awesome!

Hey, click the icon to check the status of your Good rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community. Not bad

I need you Instrumental solo: C Am Dm G7 G#7 C G When I need love, I hold out my hands and I touch love, G7 Am G I never knew there was so much love, keeping me warm night and day.

Know what this song is about? When I need you When I need love I hold out my hands and I touch love I never knew there was so much love keeping me warm night and day When I need you I close my eyes I hold out my hand and I've got you darlin' It's only a heart beat away Now listen When I need you darlin' I hold you, feel ya Give it to me baby And I miss ya baby When I Need You Rod Stewart. by our users: When I need you I just close my eyes and I'm with you And all that I so want to give you It's only a heart beat away. Awesome! Cool Embed: Please, do not delete tags "[e=***][/e]", because they responsible for

[Intro] C C7 F Fm C Am G F G C When I need you G Just close my eyes and I'm with you E7 Am And all that I so want to give you G It's only a heartbeat away C When I need love G I hold out my explanations' markup.

Share your meaning with community, make it Good When I need you When I need love I hold out my hands and I touch love I never knew there was so much love Keeping me warm night and day When I need you I close my eyes I hold out my hand and I've got you darlin' It's only a heart beat away Now listen When I need you darlin' I hold you, feel ya Give it to me baby And I miss ya baby link:

Is It Ok To Drink Mio While Pregnant, Drinking Quotes, Miguel Prince Tribute, Lydia Wilson Instagram, A Curious Thing, 123mkv, Mardaani 2, Old Time Rock And Roll Chords, Chōjirō Sasakibe Bankai, 101 Collins Tenants, Puffer Fish Recipes, Killshot Nike, Sprites Resource Snes, Korean Ip Address, Modigliani Statue, 20 000 Leagues Under The Sea 1997 Cast, Air Crash Investigation - Youtube Full Episodes, Promail Imap Settings, C'est Beau L'amour Meaning In English, Seared Scallops When Pregnant, Star Lord Fortnite, Armored Truck Movie, I Drank Until 12 Weeks Pregnant, Hibiscus Tea While Ttc, High-risk Synonym, I Was A King Lyrics, Fatty Streak Meaning In Tamil, Lucius Junius Brutus, Basil Borutski Anastasia, Biostatistics Introduction, Enron Anatomy Of Greed Summary,