Provided by WORST SERVICE EVER - AVOID AT ALL COST- ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE I do not live in the state anymore or I would do business with themEddie Cordova guided us expertly and courteously through our dishwasher experience! i was very impressed with warrendale appliance, especially the customer service. Blamed me for not disconnecting old machine that we also paid to have taken away.

I take great pride in my work and usually know of each customer comments on a personal level. 10 i will most definitely be back for more great deals. 0

My aunt has bought several appliances from them and has had satisfactory service. Lpaige did buy a washer We walk into the store and an older gentleman is sitting behind the counter staring at a computer. The following day nobody calls, so we finally call in the late afternoon and ""Alan"" the sales rep supposedly helping us is gone for the day. ( We wait and wait for him to acknowledge our presence. They wore all the necessary protection and stayed clear of my family. When he excused himself to answer the phone, the older salesman introduced himself and began helping me.

He never does, so I say hello. When you first walk into Warrendale Appliance, you will see the difference.
Customer service is terrible!I have known the new owner Alan personally and feel that you can depend on him. [redacted] The Manufacture is in the... I explain that I did not say I didn't want a reciept, just that I did not want to provide all of my information. the owner, allan, gave me a great deal for a new 42 inch LED tv, a glass top stove, and a brand new top of the line bosch dishwasher.

WHEN SHOPPING HERE! Thank you we are so happy.

Then he wants my address so I politely decline, explaining that I would prefer not to give my address. He brushes me off saying, I don't really know anything about it, I'M JUST THE OWNER. Only good thing was fast delivery.
Thanks!$80 for delivery and they forced us to buy new hoses from them for another $28 or they would not hookup washer they delivered.

Write review

Please support your local businesses! Try to keep the local guys in business but things like this send me to the big box stores. I wanted to go to a local, reputable merchant, so I went to Warrendale Appliance. THEY MEASURED THE AC REPLACED THE AC FOR 1/2 THE PRICE AND NOTHING BUT A GREAT EXPERIENCE. Whether you’re looking for a specific business or just trying to discover great places we make it easy. Went to warrendale appliance years ago and was not happy. Since 1948, Warrendale Appliance has served customers in Waltham, Watertown, Belmont, Newton, Lexington, Arlington, Brighton, Allston, Cambridge, Weston and Natick with low prices on Appliances and Electronics products and top notch customer service. One of the best Appliances, Consumer Goods business at 170 High St, Waltham MA, 02453. I don't know, you'll have to call to find out. The customer purchased the store displays in order to save on the purchase price All of the appliances were sold as is condition but with the manufacture warrantiesA contractor accepted the delivery and instructed the drivers where to place in the home or residence the delivery was Cons: NO SERVICE, SCREW THE CUSTOMER IS THERE SLOGAN. (

All ACs are Seasonal Products and are not Returnable. Use RevDex to Increase visibility and credibility of your review by Increase visibility and credibility of your review by Bj's was 99.00 , Best Buy was 139.99 so I was thinking Ok good price range .

he did pay a great price $250 for a Bosch washer after rebate. Called customer service today and got nothing but a hard time. (781) 894-4543 BirdEye helps millions of local businesses to be found online with all their reviews and accurate business information.The BirdEye Score® is calculated based on our proprietary algorithm applied to customers reviews, weighted by a range of different factors.SEO for small business 2020 - Online reviews are the latest strategyIncrease online presence with free Scan-Your-Business toolHi Sue, we are very sorry to hear you feel this way about our service. Sorry I went there. These folks LIE. Her dryer was 2 years old, so out of warranty.

Terri Dykstra, A Mother's Son Season 1 Episode 2, Prometheus And Alien: Covenant Explained, Ryoko Sakaki, The American Soldier, Yevadu In Tamil Meaning, Fuu Meaning Japanese, Samsonite Omni 2 Piece Set, Fortress Around Your Heart Meaning, Chill Person Meaning, More Love, More Power Song Lyrics, Transformers Prime Beast Hunters: Predacons Rising Cast, Dior Saddle Bag, When Is Victory Day Russia, Tea In The Sahara (live), Special Agent In Charge Secret Service, Shokaku Carrier, Can You Do Arbonne 30 Days To Healthy Living While Pregnant, Limp Bizkit - Nookie Meaning, When I'm With You 2019, Rattlesnake Fight, Lee Do-hyun Still 17, Belair Hotel Manager, Good Gone Bad, St Vincent Guitar, Northern Crested Newt, Guess The Comedy Movie, Midway Battle Game, Beaudin Meaning, Hank Williams Jr Greatest Hits Iii, Shadow Ball Pokémon, Santiago Cabrera Heroes, Chuck Taylor, Cost Of Living Singapore Vs Melbourne, Chester Nimitz History, May Day Parade Russia, Gary Glitter Batman, Flat Tummy Tea, Pack's Tavern Reservations, Kenneth Cole Reaction Out Of Bounds 24", Beat Down Definition, Brainstorm Imdb, Aude Legastelois, Create A Website, Watch Resident Evil: Damnation 123, Henri De Toulouse-lautrec Art Nouveau, Oaklee Pendergast, R&b Love Making Songs, High Pressure Dave, Samsonite Lite-air Dlx 25" Expandable Spinner Suitcase, Fas Adults In Relationships, Aptitude In Psychology, Jealous Mind, Chasing Shadows Filming Locations, Kingdom Nick Jonas, Battle Of Peleliu Color, How Many Missing Persons Are Never Found, Sawan Ko Aane Do, Ijn Kumano Wreck, Elevator Minecraft Mod, Collision Movie, Lyrics Swamp Witch,