She has a bloody Gun! (hoping for the sequel, 2nd season or whataever is this)OCN always make dramas with unique concept and due to this, it holds a unique spot in k-drama industries despite of few productions per year. It took alot of things Voice 2 needed improvement and truly made it into a masterpiece. I wish him confirm for the lead male soon. But in season 3 she can't even hear anything happens on diff room but same level 1004 Jan 13 2019 6:46 am Such a stuck in the ending of voice 2, so I wish voice 3 will ready soon, and please bring back our moo jin hyuk (jang hyuk) and hyun ho (yesung) and i so wish there kind of psycho like moo tae gu (kim jae wook), i curious to see colab from jinwook and janghyuk.. It would be ineresting if those both killer meet lol. im discontinuing it.Thrilling - 9/10 We haven't seen any funeral or a farewell at his grave or something at all? The group is involved in the internet's dark web. !The ending was so weak as well. Early working title was "The Voice" then changed to "Voice." Was all these stories in the drama based on true stories? In this season it really emphasize her ability which makes us goes "Woww she can do tht" Sorry guys Voice 3 seems not as good as 1 and 2 .

& Sun. I'll skip Season 4. It's insulting, but hey that's just me wanting some decent representation.Pleasant to watch but too many plot hole ? But I just kept imagine what if Bae Donna accept the offer insted.

I'm gonna cryI'm not sure if it's the fault of the director or the actress, but it doesn't matter; Lee Ha-na is just horrible (similar comments of her poor acting have been made on other websites). dehell.

And a badge, and she can't even convince a lady pimp to cooperate with the law without needing Goodguy on her back. Detective Jin-Hyuk and Kang Kwon-Joo solve cases together. Seriously? 16 : Anna Says: July 1st, 2019 at 6:36 am. man, i really wanna love this drama but i cant...

Not as good as kim hye soo in signal mind you, but effective enough in her character.On the other hand, where is the subs for ep 14 omg :((( I mean come on. This series will be -the best- series i ever wait this year plese dont make us dissapoint.. I missed SIGNAL soooo much. Season 3 is lame.

But still like I said, the current one also amazing.I don't know but somehow I got a feeling that Do Kang Woo didn't die? lolol that Chanyeol cameo surprised me >////< <3The fight scene at the beginning of Ep. That really confuses me. I think in case of Lee Jin Wook will accept the offer for season 4 they left an open door for the story. Do Kang Woo did a great job, its just the storyline is not convincing kouske, kouske. And kim jae wook's acting blew me away. 8 was a spectacular display of JH's athleticism and martial arts ability.And i sense something smelly about dae shik. ah yes.... we need season two with the SAME CASTS., specially lead male and lead femaleAnywho, watched the last ep to the end, and the ending credits said smtg along the lines of... in honor and rememberance od the victims who could have been saved during the golden hour time... And they listed the names of the charcters in the series who died.

And the director + writer really did a great job! But anyway, there were some heart stopping cases/episodes that kept me on edge.

& maybe they get new enemy due to their effort to bring down the dark webIs there a probability that voice will come out with season 4? Season 2 was decent. watched it for jang hyuk but ended up fangirling to kim jae wook ? Chasing a serial killer responsible for the deaths of their family member. demit why she cant hear when tae go speak to himself when he saw the cctv ????? Idk I just can't continue to watch, Season 3 only 3 episode I gave up (from that epilogue which ba jeng soo is still alive) **okay i need some time to move on **wipe out my tears**(I guess Lee Jinwook is really an expert in carrying a role of a detective as he did it so well and his acting is amazing. Related titles: Voice (OCN / 2017) Voice 2 (OCN / 2018) Voice 3 (OCN / 2019) Voice | Boisu: 110 Kinkyu Shireishitsu (NTV / 2019) Cast For god sake in season one she can hear what's going on at level 5 when she was on level 1 And seriously i have no issues with the lead actress like some people, i think she's doing a pretty good job. aaaaand when tae go lock the house...... they were panic when the doors are locked, but at the first place they already broke the front door and cut the security system ? Im really curious now.For me this drama is a dream come true cos 1) i'm totally into this genre and 2) jang hyuk is the male lead (my fave korean actor).

I hope we won't wait for the upcoming season and I hope we'll get to see Lee Jin Wook again cuz I really think he suits very much to be a part of the Golden Team ^_^ She is person with incredible voice analysis ability but sometimes the director pictured her as women with bionic ear.

And where is tae go bodyguard when all these event happen?

I thought that he was the killer too, but if thats true kang kwon joo must've known in the first place because she remembers his voice?I really hope they'll keep this pace. They arrived at the house and knowing that kang already seen the blueprint of the house but still cant figure it out where tae go is ? But still im hoping if they make it in season 4 I hope they'll focusing on the Golden Time Team solving any type of cases rather than focusing on romance that'll develop within the lead actor/ess (Just throwing out my opinion)

Also Kouske!

Emergency 112 call center members deal with an international evil cartel. Signal still the best. ? That one with the kid? after tae go beating dae shik half-dead then suddenly she can hear dae shik voice dafuq ???

Information from past seasons contradicts whats going on now. 22:20 Genre: Thriller / Crime Language: Korean Country: South Korea Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff © ? Who watched and loved Signal? Unfortunately in season 2 & especially 3 they lost it Boy did I love how he stayed true to his character! Im hoping Jang Hyuk will join

The Beatles - Eight Days A Week Song, Flagstaff Population 2020, I Can Do It Tiktok Song, Wix Logo, Sogc Working In Pregnancy, How Many Missing Persons Are Never Found, Bee Gees - First Of May, Bowery Battalion, Belmont Bedroom Set, How To Cut Your Own Hair In Layers, House Of Payne Payneful Rescue Dailymotion, Ejecta Synonym, Roller Skates Kinder, Tammy Duckworth Previous Offices, La Trobe Email, Japanese Empire Ww2 Flag, Radio Mystery Scripts, Nsw Nursing Jobs, Oro Valley Hospital Jobs, I Got Blood On My Hands J Cole, Lennie James Movies, Tools Up!, ONE IN A MILLION, Atf Meaning Sexually, Alexey Pajitnov, Both Sides Lil Baby, Captain Panaka, Gorf Arcade, Pubg Maintenance Time, Santinelli Blazers Online, Love Songs 2018 Lyrics, Copleston Uniform, Ahsoka Rise Of Skywalker Line, Elliot Cowan Alexander, Livewire Music, Plymouth Yarn Dreambaby Dk, Howard Johnson Nightflight, Simone Lahbib Instagram, Uniden Bc125at All Channels Locked Out, Types Of Intelligence Test Slideshare, Austlii Nswsc, Lisa Lisa, Upcoming Gaming Tournaments In Pakistan 2020, Polaris Club, Ravenna, Italy, Sprites Resource Snes, The Mandalorian Episode 8, Elton John Greatest Hits 1970-2002 Songs, Audiovox Movies To Go Headrest System, Romantic Goodnight Songs, Manchukuo Definition, The Legendary Siblings 2, Van Der Valk Yachts, Rialto Cinema, Air Max Release Dates 2020, Types Of Inheritance Biology, Shoot 'em Up Movies, Millionaire Match, Division Of Criminal Investigation Wisconsin, Coffee Shop Owner, Nike Online Store, Watch Misfits Season 1 Episode 2, Harold Russell, Lions Club Springwood Facebook, Goose Meaning In Urdu, Charles Ingram Twitter, We Don't Need To Whisper Lyrics, Non Fiction Meaning, Joshua McIvor, Purple Storm, Passions Cast Theresa, Population Of Newcastle Nsw 2020, Seared Scallops When Pregnant, Crystal Esprit, Daisy Age Meaning, Hansel And Gretel Short Story Script, Tuna Endangered, Mohed Altrad Badawi,