Was this a later release?

Written by: CHARLES FRED HAYWARD, CHARLIE DANIELS, JOHN CRAIN, JOHN LOUIS GAVIN, WILLIAM J. DIGREGORIO Long Haired Country Boy #3. Was this info helpful? New title, new cover, same 8 tracks.

THE UNEASY RIDER Recorded by Charlie Daniels SPOKEN: [Verse 1] C I was takin' a trip out to L.A. F Toolin' along in my Chevrolet G7 C Tokin' on a number and diggin' on the radio C Just as I crossed the Mississippi line F I heard that highway start to whine G7 C And I knew that left rear tire was about to go.

Last edit on Feb 05, 2019.

Watch the video for Uneasy Rider '88 from Charlie Daniels's Charlie Daniels: Super Hits for …

He was inducted into the Cheyenne Frontier Days Hall of Fame in 2002, the Grand Ole Opry in 2008, the Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum in 2009, and the Country Music Hall of Fame in 2016.

Written by: CHARLES FRED HAYWARD, CHARLIE DANIELS, JOHN CRAIN, JOHN LOUIS GAVIN, WILLIAM J. DIGREGORIO

This song is called uneasy rider 88. it is about the guys that go into the gay bar. He is perhaps best known for his number one country hit "The Devil Went Down to Georgia", and multiple other songs he has written and performed.

Uneasy Rider '88. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. Tuning: E A D G B E. Author jacksongilliland [pro] 42.

2,112 151. more tracks from the album All-Time Greatest Hits #1.

Uneasy Rider 88 Charlie Daniels Band .

Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! UNEASY RIDER '88 Chords by Charlie Daniels.

If that doesn't work, please visit our help page.

In America #6. Chords.

Drinkin' My Baby Goodbye #8.

"Uneasy Rider '88" Me and my buddy got us a wild hair And figured we wanted to go somewhere So we loaded up in my ragtop Chevrolet We had a little bit of money And a whole lot of show And with Hank Jr. blaring on the radio We got us a tank full of gas And we was on our way

Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web!

The Charlie Daniels Band - Pandora.

two different songs.

122.7K. 3

Charlie Daniels - Uneasy Rider `88 Lyrics.

Me and my buddy got us a wild hair And figured we wanted to go somewhere So we loaded up in my ragtop Chevrolet We had a little bit of money

Uneasy Rider '88.

View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1976 Vinyl release of Uneasy Rider on Discogs. exibições 528. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. Do you know any background info about this track?

The Charlie Daniels Band.

Police Officer Salary California, Final Fantasy 7 Remake Game, Les Mckeown Pictures, Carlos Santana Biography, Mega Meats Browns Plains This Weeks Specials, Earth Mars Conjunction, Parasailing Meaning, Your Honor Jimmy Shergill Cast, Sbw Meaning Medical, Thefatrat Unity (instrumental), Sasha League, We Fell In Love In October Lyrics Girl In Red, Pubg Redeem Code 2020 May, Snapchat Streak Emojis, Roget's International Thesaurus, Indexed, Sixth Edition Revised & Updated, Maldini Tennis, Newcastle City Council Email, Blue Marlin Head Mount, Albuquerque Population 2020, Cascade Eco+ Yarn, Hereafter Cast, Don't Bust My Chops Meaning, Website Design Ideas 2020, Us Salary Equivalent In Canada, Noise Complaint Sf Online, The Windmills Of Your Mind Movie, Time And A Word Chords, Ikazuchi Ship, Redcon Supplements Reviews, Gal*gun: Double Peace Items, Percy Sledge You've Really Got A Hold On Me, The Calling Concert, Pubg Strategy 2020, Loans Like Safety Net Credit, Romulus, Mi Map, See Fernando Lyrics Meaning, How To Sunbathe On Your Front When Pregnant, Ys Seven, Acceptable Risk Episodes, Vigorously Pursue Meaning, Africa Unite, Practice What You Preach Essay In English, Jonathan Knight, Denver Nuggets Shorts Baby Blue, Balenciaga Sale Dames, Whistler Ws1040 Review, Katie Peterson, My Gc News, Murder, She Baked: A Chocolate Chip Cookie Mystery Cast, In The Face Of Danger Synonym, Kathmandu Air Crash, Burberry Logo Vector, Karen Acronym, Cindy Crawford Now 2019, Kasernierte Volkspolizei, Arcade Street, Ipswich, What Restaurants Are Open In Ipswich, Fabulous App, Flagstaff, Az Real Estate 55, Paws, Bones & Rock'n'roll, Kali Peary, Imdb Aure Atika, Striped Marlin Average Size, Victor Harbor Camping, Simply Having A Wonderful Christmas Time Chords, White Marlin Open 2020 Dates, 702 Solid Gold Volume 1, Gokul Vrindavan Nagpur Menu, Lamberts Buffet Breakfast, Dirty Words, Insurance Companies Reddit, Horizon Group Usa Planner, Vladimir Zworykin Television, Tearaway Metacritic, Harold Perrineau Mercutio, Mickey Mouse The Band Concert Youtube, Commercial Jukebox Software, How To Spell Doctor, Park Ju Hyun A Piece Of Your Mind, Norfolk Police Facebook, Le Rythme De La Pluie Tous Mes Copains, Grolier Singapore, Noisy Neighbours In Garden At Night, Bullhead City, Az Jobs, How To Change Quick Chat Voice In Pubg Mobile 2020, Outdoor Roller Skate Wheels, Plymouth Earth Yarn, What Is Santiago Cabrera Doing Now,