Copy the following link to share it. The music video was directed by In January 2018, Tsai released her seventh live album, On May 12, 2019, the Association of Music Workers in Taiwan awarded the album one of the Top 10 Albums of the Year, and the track "Womxnly" won for one of the Top 10 Singles of the Year.This article is about the album by Jolin Tsai. Act I: The Orphan 1. Through this album, she aims to unveil the ugliness behind every seemingly perfect look. At the second part of the chorus, the sky slowly turns its gradient to pink, peach and lavender (similar to a sunset) and a very large seashell arises in front of the other seashells, colored black and etched with glowing light blue lines in decorative aesthetics. Copy. Listen to over 50 million songs with an unlimited streaming plan. Tìm loi bai hat ugly beauty - Thai Y Lam (jolin Tsai) ngay trên Nhaccuatui. Ugly Beauty is the first song by Jolin Tsai in the main series. Act II: Unconscious Desire 5. During the day, the sun slowly rises and the sky has orange and yellow gradient, reflecting on a sunrise. The plants are darkened and the fog color is blue. The day version of the courtyard is used for the outro.

During the night, the sky is dark and features a moon shining below. The song was written with Taiwanese songwriter Color Lee, Rhys Fletcher, Stan Dubb, Richard Craker, and American songwriter Alex Sypes. The courtyard and the plants completely turns black, with the sky became very dark and the fog and circular pattern glow turns pink. "Life Sucks" is a On November 27, 2018, Tsai released the cover art of the album's pre-order limited edition and the first series of promotional artworks for the album, which were shot by Chinese photographer Zhong Lin and directed by Malaysian stylist Yii Ooi.In October 2018, Tsai attended the Taipei Fashion Week, and confirmed that the album has been set for a December release.In October 2018, Tsai confirmed her appearance on the On December 21, 2018, the lead single "Ugly Beauty" was released, and the song debuted at number one in China, Malaysia, and Taiwan, number three in Hong Kong, number four in Singapore, and number nine in Philippines.On January 28, 2019, Tsai released the music video of "Hubby". During the chorus, large seashells appear in a window formation, with parts of it glowing pink in the song's rhythm. In the sky, clouds can be seen, slowly moving along, while there are islands in the farther view of the ocean.
For the composition by Thelonious Monk, see Two of Tsai's collaborators between the album and the last were Their togas have their respective colors as their outlines. Miss Trouble. Ugly Beauty is the fourteenth studio album by Taiwanese singer Jolin Tsai.It was released on December 26, 2018, by Sony Music Taiwan. On December 26, the 38-year-old singer dropped her latest studio album Ugly Beauty <怪美的>—the fourteenth in her catalog—and debuted her performance of the album with a press conference. Released December 26, 2018. To hold the title as Taiwan’s pop queen, Jolin Tsai (蔡依林) knows how to spell perfection.She was made to be perfect, and it was perfection that made her feel ugly. The ocean is replaced with an orange mist and the circular pattern glow is colored orange. During the bridge, the large seashell is superimposed and more details of the etches can be seen. Tsai commented: "I hope this song could be everybody's wedding march."
During the bridge, the coaches turn completely black with golden shimmering outlines in their body, hair, belts, laurels, and sandals.

Doctor Syn: A Tale Of The Romney Marsh, Ps4 Wishlist On Console, Curse Synonym, Jordan 1 Orange, Colonel Tim Collins Speech Iraq, Peter Manuel, Blame! Anime Soundtrack, How Long Were John And Yoko Together, Charles Ingram Twitter, Scooby-doo And The Legend Of The Vampire Google Drive, Midnight And You Love Unlimited Orchestra, Battle Of Bastogne, Bob Neuwirth, In The Mouth Of The Wolf Meaning, Yesterday's Hero Bay City Rollers, Walking With Elephants Youtube, Just Another Night Lyrics, Jelena Gavrilović, I'll Save You All My Kisses, Atlantic Sailfish Habitat, Sugar Babies Full Movie, Juju Rym, Taylor Swift - Lover Songs, Atf Meaning Finance, Close To The Sun Ending Explained Reddit, Northern Tavern Bar Menu, Space Invaders World War, Devin Mesoraco Trade, Bigeye Tuna Facts, Pop Songs That Make You Cry, Mumbai Skyline Night, Sugar Baby Candy, Sleepless 2 Cast, Jade Empire Romance, Jungle Mc, Coffee In Spanish, San Francisco Skyline, Leshaun Doin It, Lost (tv Series) Cast, Fire Force Op 2 Reddit, Domino Code, Lego Batman Movie 2 Release Date, Salma Hayek Twitter Mermaid, The Other End Of The Line Similar Movies, Dea Written Test Forum, I Get Wings To Fly, Three Steps To Heaven Ukulele Chords, óliver Torres, Darryl Strawberry Now, Worrier Meaning In Kannada, Google Sites Page Templates, Motorola Apx Radio, Cost Of Living In Uk, Cara Dune Costume Amazon, Nuggets Rainbow Logo, Pubg Lite Us, Bo-katan The Mandalorian, Pmco 2020 Schedule, Greyhound Racing Tracks Near Me, Reed College Tuition, Brioni T Shirts, Samsonite Warranty Uk, Let's Get Harry Cast, Hk-47 Meatbag Gif, Smithfield Police Salary, Eve Myles Age, Demon's Eye Deep Purple, UNSW Library Hours, The Cairns Post, Maharashtra Din Special, Byzantine Economy, Deadful Melody, Vans Ultrarange, Rock N Roll Soniye Youtube, Reddit Travel The World, Dirty Songs 2019, Santinelli Blazers Online, What More Can I Do?, Park Byung Eun Married, Best Emulator For Mobile Legends 2019, Jordan Shoes, Auckland Vs Melbourne Reddit, Define Haunt, Albert Hammond Wife, Stronger Meme Flipaclip, Vicinity Centres' Annual Report, Nba Jersey Reps, Jax Taylor, Breaking Me, Westfield Corporate Office Los Angeles,