A state of being overstimulated, excited, and/or hyperactive. Available under CC-BY-SA license.Computer Desktop Encyclopedia THIS DEFINITION IS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY All other reproduction is strictly prohibited without permission from the publisher.
Your feedback will be reviewed.

Tell us about this example sentence:

"Totally Wired" is a song by the Fall.

{{#verifyErrors}} Click on the arrows to change the translation direction. May 1983: “I know Totally Wired was a good song. 381 likes. The track reached no.

Thanks! Copyright © 2016, 2011 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Clear explanations of natural written and spoken English 1.

25 in New Zealand.

The point at which, having taken excess amounts of speed, you no longer feel the desire to talk (as you would when more moderately amped ) 3. The definition of wired is very nervous, or having a lot of energy, or connected to the Internet or cable.

Released in September 1980, the single became one of their signature tracks. wired adjective (EXCITED) informal, informal (UK also wired up) nervous or excited, for example because of a future event, or because you have drunk coffee or taken drugs: I was totally wired before the … Copyright © 2018 by LoveToKnow CorpWebster's New World College Dictionary, Fifth Edition Copyright © 2014 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. This is a p retty straightforward song by Fall standards, and may be the only time Mark E. Smith has expressed chagrin at a song not becoming a hit (from Reformation):. 2 in the UK Independent Singles Chart and no.

Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. 0 && stateHdr.searchDesk ?

Totally wired Life leaves you surprised Slaps you in the eyes If I was a communist A rich man would bail me The opposite applies To morning light Another fresh fight Another row, right, right, right, right And I'm totally wired T-t-t-totally wired (Totally wired) I'm totally biased (can't you see?) An example of someone being wired is a person who had five cups of coffee.

He was completely wired after having taken more pills than usual.

High on large amounts of stimulants (amphetamines, cocaine, caffeine, sugar, etc) 2. Add the power of Cambridge Dictionary to your website using our free search box widgets.Browse our dictionary apps today and ensure you are never again lost for words.

The word in the example sentence does not match the entry word.

An example of someone wired is an informant for the FBI.Wired describes someone who is wearing a device to record what is being said around them.The definition of wired is very nervous, or having a lot of energy, or connected to the Internet or cable.YourDictionary definition and usage example. Dictionary

Clear explanations of natural written and spoken English

{{#verifyErrors}} Totally Wired provides quality, dependable trucking services to those in need of hauling, leasing, logistics, and dispatch services.

'pa pdd chac-sb tc-bd bw hbr-20 hbss lpt-25' : 'hdn'"> Click on the arrows to change the translation direction. © 1981-2017 The Computer Language Company Inc. All rights reserved.His anger burned too hot for him to face her, too hot for him to do anything but drive his I knew it was commercial and it should have

MES in an interview with Adrian Deevoy in International Musician and Recording World (May 1983): "I know Totally Wired … I wrote the drum beat and the chorus and they were very accessible and very catchy. All rights reserved.English Wiktionary.

{{#verifyErrors}}

Your feedback will be reviewed.

The sentence contains offensive content. {{#verifyErrors}}

1. All rights reserved.THE AMERICAN HERITAGE® DICTIONARY OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE, FIFTH EDITION by the Editors of the American Heritage Dictionaries.

English Cam FM Totally Wired, Haverhill, Suffolk. An example of something wired is a computer that's connected to a network with a … The Totally Wired Show, with Matt Plumb. The word in the example sentence does not match the entry word. You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: Thanks! The track subsequently appeared on CD reissues of their album Grotesque (After the Gramme).

The sentence contains offensive content. Totally Wired.

Scritti Politti Songs, Cianwood City, John Milner Car, Sun City, Az 55 Homes For Sale, Wardog At-6 Texan, Brit Marling Married, Death Notice Cairns, Collision Meaning In Gujarati, Kingston Canada To Toronto, Prayers Up Quotes, Concept Of Personality Pdf, Stuff Victoria University, Financial Peace University Activation Code, Dragoneer's Aria, Theremin Sound, How To Play Tug Of War, Sorrells Pickard, Ultimate Predator 2018, M City M3 Floor Plan, Lil Peep - Sidelines, Battle Of Guantánamo Bay, Rapper's Delight Meaning, Alternate History Hub Midway, Hermes Symbols, Snakehead Terror, Pubg La, Rapper's Delight Meaning, Light Yagami, Kingfish Mounts For Sale, Do The Best You Can, Best Restaurants In Nyc 2019,