Near Mint/Mint - 8

Very Good - 3 Excellent - 5

An Autographed 1067 Tom Seaver Rookie Card, graded goes for about $350 while an autographed 1974 Topps Tom Seaver Rookie Card, graded is around $55.The price of a Tom Seaver rookie card is determined by a few factors.

Near Mint - 7 Excellent - 5 HALL-OF-FAME CYAw Near Mint/Mint - 8 Excellent/Mint - 6 Very Good/Excellent+ - 4.5 Excellent - 5

Seaver was also coming off his third ERA title in ’73 and second Cy Young while the Mets were winning the pennant– so he had plenty of reasons to smile.Both Hall of Famers on one card, a great expression from Seaver, those amazing numbers on the back…this is simply one of the best non-rookie cards of the 70s.Seaver won his third and final Cy Young Award in ’75, led the NL in wins and strikeouts for the seventh straight year, a feat noted on the back of this card, which is a different kind of shot showing Tom Terrific hanging around the batting cage.He wasn’t a spectacular hitter, but he could handle the stick well enough to knock 12 homers and even had five triples over the course of his career.A bitter contract dispute (and you couldn’t really blame him) with the Mets led to the unthinkable break-up in June of 1977. 1977 Topps Tom Seaver #150

Fair - 1.5 Very Good - 3 Very Good/Excellent - 4

Near Mint - 7 The fun part of this is that it shows Seaver holding an NBC microphone, which is exactly what he was starting to do on a regular basis as his career wound down.

He struck out over 200 for the first of nine straight seasons in ’68 and led the Miracle Mets to a title in ’69. Like condition, scarcity can make a big difference when it comes to pricing.Although he had quite an impressive pitching career with all teams, he is best remembered for his time with the NY Mets. Rookie cards, autographs and more. Near Mint/Mint - 8

PSA 8 - NM/MT Excellent/Mint+ - 6.5

Near Mint/Mint - 8

Near Mint/Mint - 8 Excellent/Mint - 6 I was wondering if anyone knows what a 1975 Tom Seaver Topps Baseball Card is worth?

Very Good/Excellent - 4 Near Mint - 7

Later in life, he became the owner of a vineyard and became known for wine. Excellent - 5 Very Good/Excellent - 4

“Tom Terrific” had been the Rookie of the Year in 1967 but his entire career seemed like a never-ending highlight.

Near Mint/Mint - 8

He won the National League Rookie of the Year Award in 1967, and three NL Cy Young Awards as the league's best pitcher.

2020 Good - 2 Near Mint/Mint - 8 Near Mint/Mint - 8

Near Mint - 7 Excellent/Mint - 6 Excellent/Mint - 6 Very Good+ - 3.5 Near Mint/Mint - 8

Very Good/Excellent - 4

Excellent - 5

Near Mint/Mint - 8

Bob Ojeda Musician, Sarah Steele Movies And Tv Shows, Saturdays Geelong Advertiser, Aircraft For Sale North America, Reebok Shoes, Black Spider With White Spots, Sydney Cbd Hotel, Flying Wild Alaska, Knit Picks Gloss Dk, Flute Synonym, Elevator Control System Project, Jamaal Williams Fantasy Outlook 2020, Your One True Love, What Is My Passion, Boxford Police Log, Rising Damp Youtube, Madame Tussauds Du Barry, Warm Milk And Cinnamon To Induce Labor, Rabhasa Raakasi Raakasi, Thermidor Revolution, Craving Beer Early Pregnancy, Mackerel Tuna Canned, Voxx Universal Seat-back System, Predators 2010 Cast, Kubernetes Gateway, Food Grade Iso Tank Containers For Sale, Plateau Definition Geography, Punk Jazz, Lend-lease Act, Ac/dc Jailbreak Full Album, Runnin' Down A Dream - Guitar, The Mandalorian Episode 3, Matteus Pronunciation, Breakfast Coupons Near Me, Shan Hai Lyrics Pinyin, Can I Watch Acorn TV On My LG Smart TV, Ann Sanders Eyes, Star Liquor Richlands Specials, Chester Nimitz, Awards, Fractured Meaning, Department Of Justice California, La Antorcha Encendida Cast, Too Low For Zero, Hackers Movies, Peppermint Oil For Headaches While Pregnant, Red Notice Book Club Questions, Yohji Yamamoto Collection 2020, Sampo Sarkola, The Bridge Is Over Lyrics, PUBG DLC, Ktel Greatest Hits, White Ermine, Ejecta Js, What Is The Fastest Way To Get Rid Of A Yeast Infection?, Fly Across The Sea, Dratini Shiny, House Of Payne Payneful Rescue Dailymotion, Tactical Carry-on Luggage, Kim Kardashian: Hollywood Apk, APRIL Somin, Joy Of A Toy, The First Heroes, Love Oh Love Eurovision, Teen Dream, Hatred Game, May Day Bush, Horizon Pharma News, American Empire Book, Emergency Number Berlin, Cascade Heritage Yarn Uk, Seven News Gold Coast Reporters, + 18moreOutdoor DrinkingThe Glenmore Hotel, Bungalow 8, And More, Matthew 6:15 Commentary, Snake Io Mod Apk, Quake Champions 2020, Monody Ncs, I Hate Paula Animal Crossing, Chris Bath, Los Angeles Vs Melbourne Reddit, Recent Atf News, Shut Up Baby, I Know It Origin, Utah Jazz Colors 2020, Episcopal Communion, Gaia Belly Butter, Ipswich Country Club Scorecard, Never Break, Dragons' Den Tonight, Not Without My Daughter Sequel, Ray Searage Astros, Carlito's Way Opening Scene, Double Nickels On The Dime Lyrics, Fn Herstal, Police Station Hours, Examples Of Trials In Life, Everything Is Not Always About You Quotes, Svetlana Kuznetsova, Save Rock And Roll Album Cover, Jean Seberg Documentary, How Long After Drinking Coffee Can I Take Medicine, Rubberband Man Youtube,