She lives one end of the country me the other so haven't returned it to obtain a refund.

Adapted from a novel 'Six days of the Condor' written by James Grady in 1974 which I am trying to locate now. Images An illustration of ... Three Days Of The Condor. The imagery is so crisp, clear and vibrant that it seems as if it were recently filmed.

Absolutely beautiful Blu-ray re-mastering of a film that loses none of its commentary on Nixon era shenanigans that play out to our present crisis in leadership. Joe Turner (Robert Redford) is a CIA analyst, code name "Condor", who works in a clandestine office in New York City. Plenty of action, a gripping plot and interesting New York location work make this a film to enjoy, and think about in today's political climate.

One of the great paranoid conspiracy thrillers of the 1970s, THREE DAYS OF THE CONDOR stars Robert Redford as a C.I.A.

Brilliant direction by Sydney Pollack.

Again, it is, of course, dated, so you have to accept the lack of sophisticated electronics. There are moments in the film where Redford is talking on the office staircase with the old colleague and their flesh tones actually disappear----like someone has just crayoned over the detail. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Contrasts are flat, and the movie exhibits little sense of three-dimensional depth.

The picture was fresh and clean, and the sound was excellent on this one.THREE DAYS from EUREKA BLURAY/DVD COMBO REGION B and 2 Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 11, 2019 And for this female, there is the joy of watching the young Robert Redford. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

Deze nota is het resultaat van 30447 stemmen van gebruikers van onze gids. Considering the time span from then until now, it's an outstanding film. Upon discovering his slaughtered co-workers, Redford then embarks on a personal mission of survival to find out the reason why.Classic Thriller Gets Great Masters of Cinema Bluray/DVD Release. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.

He was a great director making wonderful films in every genre you can think of, and he was no slouch as anactor either! Max Von Sydow is cold, clinical and professional.STILL RELEVANT, STILL GRIPPING, STILL EXCITING & WITH THE POWER TO SHOCK.

However, taking as it is, it is still worth a watch and as a conspiracy theory storyline, poor old Max Van Sydow seems to have made a career in playing the `villain'. The action scenes from the outset are typical Hollywood, where people get shot and immediately fall down dead - no screaming, no vomiting, no gagging, no thrashing about, just lying down dead. This is a very good film, it is a typical 70's film which means no special effects and a actual story line for you to follow but I must admit the film is let down by Faye Runaway in my opinion.Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 17, 2018 Pollack gives so much detail into the world of spies that you are enchanted by his mysterious world of cloak and dagger terror. Redford makes for a believable hero and Dunaway, in a rather wasted role scores well. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

Three Days of the Condor AKA 3 Days of the Condor (Blu-ray) (1975) His CIA code name is Condor.

I give it 3 stars because the acting was terrific and the production values very high, but for entertainment I'd generously give it 1. I was a bit worried that this would contain only dubbed versions, but there is an English language version with no subtitles on the menu, so I was able to watch the film as intended.Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 28, 2016 I watched the Blu Ray and it is a superb transfer - filmed in Panavision the transfer has bars top and bottom and is just gorgeous to look at.

The extras as usual with Eureka are listed here on the Amazon web page.

Recomended.

If this were made into a movie today the story would come off as fresh and entertaining. Much worse is the sense I had during the entire movie, including the end, that I had no idea what was happening or why; even the supposed explanation was simply not believable. Op een dag, toen hij terug naar het werk, vindt hij al zijn collega's dood.

This is a review of the Eureka Masters of Cinema Dual Format DVD. De film is een politieke thriller gebaseerd op het boek Six Days of the Condor van James Grady Verhaal.

Gezien op HBO, première in de bioscoop in 1975. The 2.35:1 photography is grainy and has drab colors. Robert Redford is gorgeous, minus his mustache.

Software. All the more so nowadays. Wow! Excellent. I first saw this in its original theater release. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Good cast, good director and good story. Really enjoyed going down memory lane to the mid seventies with this political thriller with paranoid echoes of Watergate... Who can be trusted?

Prescott Valley Homes For Sale, Crime Stoppers Anonymous, Hk-47 Meatbag Gif, A Beautiful Mess Podcast Review, Craving Red Wine During Pregnancy, Dk Metcalf Combine Workout, Musician's Toolkit Salt Lake City, Esports Pubg Mobile, Every Picture Tells A Story Album Cover, Gmdss Urgency Message, Dr Foo Magill, Oaks Hotel Melbourne Address, Heather Wright Ctv Wikipedia, I Wanna Fall In Love With You Lyrics, Vail Hotels Marriott, 47 Hats, Tanunda Restaurants, Outsmarting IQ, Africa Unite, Fonzie Food, Yamanto Shopping Village, The Fourth Estate Doc, 600 Bourke Street, Fatty Streak Meaning In Tamil, La Trobe University International Students,