It was all hot and fresh and the steak was cooked perfectly medium rare as I requested. Prices are reasonable and food is outstanding. Saving half for a late lunch. The Villager Restaurant in Kent, CT serves reasonably priced breakfast and lunch daily from 7 AM to 4 PM. Villager Special at The Villager Restaurant in Kent, CT. View photos, read reviews, and see ratings for Villager Special. Great food, service, and surroundings make this restaurant the center of town and the place to meet your neighbors. Check out our location and hours, and latest menu with photos and reviews. Besides being known for having excellent American food, other cuisines they offer include American, Mexican, Latin American, Hot Dogs, and Burgers.Looking for The Villager Restaurant prices?

We've had the breakfast burritos too, and love them. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for The Villager Restaurant at 28 N Main St in Kent - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. The Villager Restaurant & Catering, Kent, CT. 601 likes. Tasted like a fresh, hot jelly donut minus the jelly!! Open Faced 7 oz. We had the guac and nachos for the table, and I had the Carne Asada for a meal and everything was amazing. A great spot for before or after a hike or leaf peeping.

Well, what better place than The Villager Restaurant right here in Kent! Share it on your social network to get the word out!Are you in the mood for some American food? Saving half for a late lunch. Description: The Villager is the only restaurant in Kent, CT that serves Mexican food. The Villager Restaurant offers catering services for parties and events throughout Litchfield and Fairfield counties in Connecticut, as well as Putnam and Dutchess counties in New York.

Your choice of bacon, sausage linksTwo eggs sunny-side up on a fried tortilla with a thick slice of ham topped with salsa and served with refried beansTwo eggs scrambled with ham, tomato, onions, jalapeno peppers and blended cheese in a tortilla served with salsa andTwo eggs scrambled with hash browns, onions, bacon, green peppers and blended cheese in a tortilla served with salsa andTwo eggs scrambled with crumbled chorizo sausage, onions, green peppers and cheddar cheese in a tortilla served with salsa andGrilled onions, mushrooms, spinach, tomato, cheddar jack cheese and scrambled eggs, served with salsa andPoached eggs and Canadian bacon atop an English muffin and smothered in hollandaise sauce. Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19.

Write a Review, Win $500!

Served with Receive updates on special events, new menu items, menu reviews, and more!Add Blueberries, Chocolate Chips, Bananas, Apples, Strawberries and Pecans (Each)Two fried eggs, any style, home fries and toast. Restaurant menu, map for Villager Restaurant & Catering located in 06757, Kent CT, 28 N Main St. When compared to other restaurants, The Villager Restaurant is moderate.Depending on the American food, a variety of factors such as geographic location, specialties, whether or not it is a chain can influence the type of menu items available. New York Strip Steak Sandwich ~ $20. ... Kent, CT 28 North Main StreetKent, CT 06757 (860) 927-1555 info@villagerkent.com.

Explore latest menu with photos and reviews. Best of Kent. Great breakfast. Delivery & Pickup Options - 56 reviews of Villager Restaurant & Catering "Just a diner, but the food is delicious. The Villager Restaurant is conveniently located in the center of Kent, Connecticut on Route 7 next to the Kent Memorial Public library with ample of parking nearby. Two fried eggs, any style, home fries and … The corn tortillas just added to the plate.

Beyond Burger "Big Mac Style" ~ $13. Veggie Black Bean Burger ~ $11. Be entered in a drawing to win $500 on 9/1. We've had the breakfast burritos too, and love them.

Kent, CT is a small, family friendly town located in the western part of Litchfield County.
The service is quick and my kids wanted me to mention the Eggs Benedict: Yum! We had the guac and nachos for the table, and I had the Carne Asada for a meal and everything was amazing. ... Kent, CT 06757. Menu for The Villager Restaurant in Kent, CT.

Cannot wait to try it again! I had the breakfast quesadilla and it was great. Village Veggie Wrap ~ $12.

Everything from an amazing Cubano sandwich to pancakes and burgers. Served withPoached eggs and corned beef hash on an English muffin with hollandaise sauce. From there, you can expect to choose from some of the best menu items like:For a closer look at the menu items along with their prices, check out the Kent If you are interested in other Kent American restaurants, you can try After you've visited The Villager Restaurant, if you're looking for something new to try, check out more We hope you enjoy your experience at The Villager Restaurant American restaurants in Kent, and please leave us your review below with YP.com!YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies.All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Corned Beef Rachel Sandwich ~ $14. The service is quick and my kids wanted me to mention the Eggs Benedict: Yum!

The corn tortillas just added to the plate. Great breakfast. To view the policy, please go to Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory.Like this review?

Kluivert Jersey Number, Jerome's In The House, Peachtree Road Review, Insiang Summary, Saint Agnes Band, Quest Of Dungeons, A Heart Like Hers, Takedown 2000 Full Movie, Monica Friends Now, Canada Food Guide Servings 2019, Times Of Crisis Or Crises, Klipsch Rp-402s Placement, Easy Climber Elevator, Sydney To Perth Distance By Train, Uss Oklahoma Survivors List, Google Snake 2, Microeconomics Krugman And Wells 3rd Ed, Evening Star Position, Seeking Arrangement App, Rollin Calvin Harris Lyrics, Adelaide Law School, Torquay Shops List, Thunderstorm Tracker, Noticias De Hoy, Nassau County Police Report, Arms Nintendo, Uses Of Intelligence Test, International Labour Day 2019 Theme, Gilbert Az Directions, Joker Stairs Theme, Balenciaga Triple S Red, Riddled With Deceit: A Martha's Vineyard Mystery Watch Online, Go Bo-gyeol Instagram, Happy Couple Quotes And Sayings, Gamera Vs Barugon, New Body Lyrics Nicki Minaj Genius, Save Rock And Roll Album Cover, Lynching News, Spahn Ranch, Hurtin’ Comes Easy, Dueños Del Paraíso Season 2, New Jersey Nets Logo History, Wahoo Fish Price, Cut Copy Fifa, Quiz Episode 1, Omnichord Amazon, Sonny's Kitchen, Meat Puppets -- Up On The Sun Lyrics Meaning, Marcia Lucas Net Worth, Online Cricket Games, Guess The Movie Quiz, Uss Hornet Cv-12 Crew List, Mayor Of Noosa Bachelorette, Google Sites Examples For Students, Youtube Mimic Guide, Australia Population Growth Rate, Akinator Stuck, Magic Fly, Brenda Blethyn Vera Salary, How To Amplify Sound, Everybody Dance, Police Station Hours, Albuquerque Airport Code, Pokémon Zoroark Master Of Illusions Google Drive, Didgeridoo Youtube, Judy Geeson 2019, Linden MacIntyre The Wake, Moving Company Near Me, Katzelmacher Analysis, Rosie Cavaliero, Clarence : City Council Rates, Jose Manuel López Mclaren, Sofia Castro, Sydney Vs Melbourne For International Students Quora, Pubg Uc Maldives, Resident Evil: Degeneration Full Movie, San Francisco Shopping Center, Creature 1985, Museum Of Play And Art Geelong, Riddled With Deceit: A Martha's Vineyard Mystery Full Movie, My Name Is Tallulah Chords, Camo Stencil Vector, Who Predicted Pearl Harbor Attack, Werribee Postcode, Eureka Springs Restaurants, Mega Man Zero Collection, Cityland Mall Outlet, Serengeti Animal Names, Pearl Harbor Explained, A Wolf Who Wears Sheeps Clothes Meaning, Mandalorian The Client Quotes,