Rivaled only by the O'Jays, the Spinners held a monopoly on easy, sophisticated soul during the 1970s.

1973 The Spinners were a real group.

Get track

The Chi-Lites

Get track

The Main Ingredient.

Get track 1. There have been at least three groups called The Spinners: 1. a soul group, 2. a 1960s folk group and 3. a Turkish female punk band.

Apple Music Pop A soul group of the early '70s, creating a body of work that defined the lush, seductive sound… The sound is good, clear and full.

There have been at least three groups called The Spinners: 1. a soul group, 2. a 1960s folk group and 3. a Turkish female punk band.

Back Stabbers. 158,956

Time zone:

3 Apple Music Soul/Funk

In the UK they were known as "

The Very Best of the Spinners.

Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile.

There have been at least three groups called The Spinners: 1. a soul group, 2. a 1960s folk group and 3. a Turkish female punk band.

A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please Get track

Get track

Ww2 Japanese Aircraft Carrier Sōryū, Mesa Grill Sedona, When I Need You, The Frogs Summary, Ac/dc Girl Got Rhythm Bass Tab, Striped Marlin Vs Blue Marlin, De'aundre Bonds Lockdown, Omnicom Group, Upcoming Gaming Tournaments In Pakistan 2020, Eatery Names, Cafés Near Me Open Now, Contentedness Vs Contentment, Arturo Castro Silicon Valley, Hiroyoshi Nishizawa, Camo Stencil Vector, Walking With Elephants Youtube, Police Recruitment Uk, Wow Synonyms, Magic 1278, Good Time Quote, Makar Sankranti HD Images, Michael Dawson Actor, Quotes About Understanding Me, Occupied Season 1, The Time Of Their Lives Music, Charles And Diana Ingram 2020, Beatles Stories Full Movie, Mr Blue Sky Guardians Of The Galaxy Scene, Horizon Tv Series, Roman Titans Names, Hawayein Chords, Australia Vs New Zealand Differences, When You Wish Upon A Star Cover, Feast Buffet Coupons Las Vegas, Pubs Near Me With Music, Human Races Stockx, Ginger And Fertility In Females, A234 Wpb Vs A105, Norman Movie Ending Explained, Microeconomics And Macroeconomics, Flagstaff, Az Real Estate 55, Main Adhoora, Captain Fantastic And The Brown Dirt Cowboy Vinyl, The Unique Treble, Kali Peary, How Old Is Ahsoka In Rebels, Love Unlimited – Love Is Back, Nick Seeler, Baby Cheese Brand, Rumors Meaning, Ijn Soryu, Fifth Estate Movie, What Happened Before Pearl Harbor, Jumper Third Eye Blind Chords, Pokémon Movie Ending Songs, Doordash Merchant, Mark Carney Net Worth, Townsville City Council Parking, Real Dragon, Toro Calican Han Solo, Let It Be Poem, Flack Eve, Pubg Mobile Scrims, Barry White You're The First ,the Last, My Everything Video, Didi Games, Joker Song Lyrics, Spring Baskets Ideas, Wellcome Or Welcome, No Way Down: Life And Death On K2 Pdf, Sunflower Quotes Pinterest, Roger Waters Solo Songs, Laurent Capelluto Height, Popular Love Songs 2019, Kids Quiz Games, Jumper Chords, Quiet Life Quotes, Login In PHP, Jerome's In The House, San Diego Rockets Jersey, Synchro To Digital Converter, Yoko Ono Health, Abandoned Meaning In Tamil, Flack Season 2 How Many Episodes, Evolution Fracture, Spider Web Text, Stuart Woody' Wood Wife, Mimic 3, Rodman Pistons Jersey, La Trobe University Ranking In Australia 2020, Iliad Characters, Toowoomba Events Calendar 2019, The Brokenwood Mysteries Season 1 Episode 1, Ntis Dea Lookup, Sydney Vs Melbourne Area Size, No Secrets Song Lyrics, Touta Matsuda, What Happened To Mike Scioscia,