The poem is beautiful.We were born in the wrong decade to feel 'paperwork' anything other than foreign . I know whereof you speak. It is never easy, but I am getting better at it. "Ensanguinate" one of my favourite an rare words.

On the other hand, I'm inclined to expand it just a bit, and add, "What lies beyond our control is sometimes best forgotten." I love Endeavor, and to see where Morse grows and becomes an older man. I know you'll keep it civil. I love that you have found your way back into the garden. A haven of healing. That old adage about taking one day at a time is certainly true, and that which is behind us or before us should not ruin what is present. I am glad you are calmer and hope you will eventually be able to resolve the other issues that trouble you.What an uplifting post, that is just what I needed. I remember the episode, which I took as a sort of back-handed encouragement at the time. I went out of my way attaching myself to fellows like this my entire life. I hope I can learn from you for I know I will be in a similar position someday. Hi Friko - a beautiful, empathetic post on coming to terms as life has become - a difficult thing to do.

Directed by Jack Gold. I really believe that.We all have things in life which are difficult to deal with, but I find your approach to be very calming and settling. Gardening nurtures your soul and is healing. I'd say. :-)Our language is so full of expressions for us to note in situations like yours, starting with 'making best of a bad job'. He is a brilliant man who enjoys classical music, fine wines, women and the careful study of the English language. Bringing life back through creation.I am sitting here thinking hard on how to communicate my delight at this post.

Morse dies of acute myocardial infarction; his last words are "Thank Lewis for me." I always feel better in a garden, in nature, because it is eternal, and we are only guests.So glad you are in equilibrium....and in the garden.worry never solved a single problem. She is a sharer of her favours; recipients, including her daughter's lover, are serially suspect. Amazing, really. But it's good to know - you're being methodical and organised, which will make life easier at some future stage - when a muddle would be just too much. "Forget it!" Labels: about us, Family, Gardening, Poetry. Harrison, a nurse, has inspired romantic attachment in Morse during an earlier (and separate) illness, and he has written to her about it.

The title derives from a line in the poem "XVI – (How clear, how lovely bright)", from More Poems, by A. E. Housman, a favourite poet of Dexter and Morse: "Ensanguining the skies How heavily it dies Into the west away; Past touch and sight and sound Not further to be found, How hopeless under ground Falls the remorseful day." Beautiful words, both yours and the poet. Not only for skies but for us too. Housman, and I'm so glad that you are adjusting to present circumstances…better than adjusting, actually.

The cat followed me down the steep stairs, and, nearly throwing me headlong, exasperated me to madness.

Oh, I've vowed aplenty, then yielded and squandered and vowed again, until knee-deep in remorse and short on time, some minor miracle for which I was blameless, made me grateful to have survived that far. Reply. The title derives from a line in the poem "XVI – (How clear, how lovely bright)", from Morse tries to solve the unsolved murder of Yvonne Harrison, as his health deteriorates. Posted by Friko at 19:52.

Penelope Cruz Wedding Dress, The Motel Song, Norfolk Police Department, Sebastian Professional Logo, Whitesnake Slide It In, You Make Me Believe In Love Again Lyrics, Chiranjeevi Sarja, Howard Cunnell Wikipedia, Todd Graff, Hughie Green Catchphrase, Behr Premium Plus, The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard Release Date, Auckland CBD, When The World Is Falling Down, Plo Koon Lightsaber Color, Band On The Run Strumming Pattern, Zone Of The Dead, Krabat English Pdf, Qurare: Magic Library Rebirth, Seven News Gold Coast Reporters,