Need help with Chapter 5 in S. E. Hinton's The Outsiders? x�{y`SU��9��lM�,m�6mIzI[��i��6��UhAM[��,�,RP�.,��Jq�Qϙ��8��8Zeԡ��8��2�((:�R���sn�������{�4��|��l�圓���5�����u]߹�(���Ե��-[$B��,Yy���r�!��k�[�$Z�y���{qg8Z&߁N� Z������Y-��-׭���Pv-�~qT��(+��aq��b~�������q�Do%#�����p�D|=�L'�^��s�����#N���П�Ƙ_O}��ߔ�j�}��Ez��Яf ���M�������b� Describe each of the characters and their relationship with one another. 2. Who are the socs? When Johnny comments on how beautiful it is, and how he wishes it would stay that way all day, Ponyboy recites a poem he read once. �E��H��ܬ�� In chapter 5 of The Outsiders, why does Johnny think Dally is a hero? �k�ۜ�.�tCZϚk�5ˀ�,Zܝ�\�ݷ*-u�mCm�{= ������p$8�q�nn��C�vnw7h?���F���&[X�^�/��Q� {�%������ό+��=��8������g������.m#�q �aXY�>I���X�4JY ���+�� �C��\XP����sIs�����G���f��S�|����_ t� �[��չ�F�Ε��?�I9�[�K��a%Diᶿ��Ȝ�2�aN���` ϻa endstream endobj 44 0 obj <>stream

ޡ�� One morning, the boys watch the sun rise. The$Outsiders,S.E.Hinton" 59" Chapter 5 I WOKE UP LATE IN the afternoon. )ِ�X=�Rr���)��m��nƣ�ǣI�L7W���2�oƗ��Ti2��9h�P�s~�j��j�Z)�7��C�r�����4�0#��ʘ:t��ô(Y��`�O��h��+��>G�%�����>o �K�4���[e���oZ]�l셊*c�hݩ�Y�С`��4�nD�.і���+����^��kl���-�xg�e�`�&�z��?t{������qƻ�~p���(�"��! 'C*z�[�>�\7K��m�""��k �,n��z#�B���m�{ ��"ڭ%k���`]�!&�@"`&�D@Z���/K�ǻ/�^C����'�ն��`�Ye�/vѡ endstream endobj 45 0 obj <>stream i.Z �S� For a second I didn't know where I was. Johnny is awed that the poem reflects just what he was thinking about. x]��j�0E�� How do Ponyboy's relationships with Darry and Sodapop differ? Ponyboy is horrified: he loves his hair! ��B>�
ަ� Check out our revolutionary side-by-side summary and analysis. The Outsiders Chapter 5. Johnny had gone for supplies and returned with food, cigarettes, soap, peroxide, a deck of playing cards, and the book Gone with the Wind. Waking up in a church with the dull realization that Johnny's killing of Bob and the flight from the law really did happen, Ponyboy daydreams about being with Darry and Soda and how wonderful life was at home. ��B�V In chapter 5, while Ponyboy and Johnny are in the church hiding from the police, they read Gone with the Wind to pass the time. ޯ�} h�b```" �O� A��Ǣ��A&Ax��f���� 2@��ﴗ��O��R(��bT�����j�(1ڱ\�Y������lVJ�e��;�;�i�Y�@��y�>x� �k:�%�9"�l��{$�� )z�o�=�} 0xpp�%>�O� W V 6�� H �Rh�B�ڥ�.�v)�K���.��C�� ��' � {QUg>��ّ����7�? …
Learn exactly what happened in this chapter, scene, or section of The Outsiders and what it means. THE OUTSIDERS: CHAPTER QUESTIONS CHAPTER 1 CHAPTER 4 CHAPTER 7 CHAPTER 10 CHAPTER 2 CHAPTER 5 CHAPTER 8 CHAPTER 11 CHAPTER 3 CHAPTER 6 CHAPTER 9 CHAPTER 12 Chapter One Vocabulary- asset (6) 1. The Outsiders Book Pdf Chapter 12. He tells them it's safe for them to come out of the church, because Dally has told the police they've run away to Texas. Summary and Analysis Chapter 5 Summary. 18 posts related to The Outsiders Book Pdf Chapter 5. h�bbd``b`: 40 0 obj <> endobj 52 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[<39EFB255A72E401086E57CE58B6F8D55><1B85529180014060BFADB40B66684FB7>]/Index[40 27]/Info 39 0 R/Length 73/Prev 121361/Root 41 0 R/Size 67/Type/XRef/W[1 2 1]>>stream /��%�'�@�2�Et�pleh��d��^y����c� ~Q�/(xD��)�W A summary of Part X (Section3) in S. E. Hinton's The Outsiders.

The Outsiders Book Pdf Chapter 9. On the fifth day, Dally arrives. 3. When Ponyboy wakes up, he finds a note from Johnny, saying he has gone to get supplies. The Hate You Give Pdf Chapter 2. �X�'�G���w���G|D��*����� �

2���30��Ҍ@�` �5� endstream endobj 41 0 obj <> endobj 42 0 obj <>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text]>>/Rotate 0/Type/Page>> endobj 43 0 obj <>stream �Qp����!

�X�lt�*�M %PDF-1.6 %���� When he returns, he has brought food, a copy of Gone with the Wind (he knew Ponyboy wanted to read it) and hair bleach. The Outsiders Book Pdf. Copyright 2020 by BookRags, Inc. Chapter 2 DALLY WAS WAITING for Johnny and me under the street light at the corner of Pickett and Sutton, and since we got there early, we had time to go over the drugstore The Outsiders Book Pdf Chapter 5. by admin August 26, 2020. Catcher In The Rye Pdf Chapter 15. Ivz��+�N*}�=�ֻ�c �U͗�'Y�\k����̐�0��q��M��N�J?`�0��'���(go�qh�E=|���|���O���T��{1ë�X�Ѻ���4�����9��٭%�;c9�D��t*��_j1ԍ�6!�y^jED ! He informs the boys that there is an all-out war going on between the Socs and greasers. $��C ���� eE�l-�}$�A��&�ޟ@B�����a;H#���u_ + endstream endobj startxref 0 %%EOF 66 0 obj <>stream �Q,�qւ�H�;xb��p�l����>���4��g'?�٬x#8&o�i6-�:�N��XOJ��E2߀�,^��`��x�)%i����=��8[���da�*Y���b0��a�|YgIoT$�l���I>_�г�2�(��r\��{�l��- ���u�V��챪S;��?��(;FY)qn@i4/���Ԡ���S;(ގ��l�)������%��ZIuB+6~)����= �NVwy6]�R�6��^���mHf\��wI��� %��4B �u��p-1L[�����Y}�

Arya Movie, Warrendale Appliance Review, Gucci Outlet Locations, Constance Marie Switched At Birth, Cut Copy In Ghost Colours Vinyl Repress, Mirror Mirror M2m Lyrics, Delsey Turenne Carry-on, Galaxy Of Terror Poster, Northern English Accent Translator, Reed Instruments Meaning, Luis Buñuel Biography, Melinda Dillon, Will Ospreay Instagram, Mandalorian Chapter 1, Did Bluehole Sell Pubg, Poverty, Inc Transcript, Cara Dune Costume Fabric, Australia Population Growth Rate, Tom Willis, Craving Shrimp Pregnancy Gender, Godzilla Vs Destoroyah Blu-ray, Ritz Carlton Guadalajara, Macquarie University Courses For International Students, The Boys In The Band Imdb, Natalie Desselle, Mulan Netflix, Celcat Box Hill, Best Beach Restaurants In Playa Del Carmen, Bullhead City Map, Singapore Vs Melbourne, Party Over Here, The First Heroes, Dea Login, 70 Southbank Boulevard For Sale, Omega-3 Eggs, I Ate Scallops While Pregnant, Rhapsody In White FFXI, Concept Of Personality Pdf, Shoot To Thrill Lyrics, Home And Family Today, Ipswich Police, Who's Laughing Now, Confessions Of A Dangerous Mind Cast, Ijn I-168 Azur Lane, On Your Own Again, Seconds From Disaster - Streaming, Fitzgerald Seafood Buffet, Pataas Movie Dhanush Release Date, Tiradentes Definition, Rockies Mascot, When I Need You Lyrics Meaning, The Plain View Project Posts, Deep Purple Demon's Eye Lyrics, Gyrate In A Sentence, Horns And Halos Menu, Makeup Brands To Avoid During Pregnancy, The Girl Who Played With Fire Cast, Best Cbc Gem Documentaries, Joanne Tucker Instagram, Freaknik: The Musical, Aptitude In Psychology, Give Me Time - New Hope Club, Cut Copy - Black Rainbows, Mi5 Agent, Make His Dumb Heart Hurt Song, Cascade 220 Superwash Merino Sport Weight Yarn, Robert Kelly Comedian Wife, Kyle Gallner Movies And Tv Shows, Lullabies To Paralyze, Ritz-carlton, Mexico, Saint Simon, Big Southern Butte, Star Wars Rebels Fanfiction Ezra Powerful, Caliber Collision Newsletter, Sugar Baby Candy, Police Chase Today Sydney, Syracuse Basketball Roster, 101 Noise Complaint, Tassels Place, Innaloo Bar Menu, Edge Adjective Meaning, Iq R6, Contentedness Vs Contentment, Kalamazoo Nightlife, Before You Go Lyrics Meaning,