... Selena Gomez The Heart Wants What It Wants ( Official Music Video) Images.

Her new single "The Heart Wants What It Wants" is pretty heavy.

The song reached number six on the Gomez said about the song, "And it's also a step for me knowing like, 'Ok, this is what I'm about to say, and I need to say it when I'm ready' [...] And I think after this year, it's the perfect way to end the year, it's the perfect way to end a chapter in a way. Gomez may have started her career as an actress starring in a Disney Channel series at the age of 15, but she soon showed that her musical talents were perhaps even stronger as she piled up hit singles and chart-topping albums.

It was released on November 6, 2014, through Hollywood Records, as the lead and only single from her compilation album For You (2014).

Reporting on what you care about. Gomez landed minor roles in several other TV programs, but it was her affiliation with the Disney Channel – who discovered her during a nationwide talent search in 2004 &nda…

What the heart wants (Wants, wants, wants) [Verse 1] You got me sipping on something I can't compare to nothing I've ever known I'm hoping that after this fever I'll survive I know I'm acting a bit crazy Strung out, a little bit hazy Hand over heart, I'm praying That I'm gonna make it out alive

Audio. 1 Favorite …

comment.

Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the

The Heart Wants What It Wants.

Happy listening at …

Music critics mostly commended the song's lyrical content, production, vocals, and Gomez's new direction.

Selena Marie Gomez, born July 22, 1992 is an American actress and singer.

Addeddate 2017-01-02 03:10:19 External_metadata_update 2019-03-22T20:28:58Z Identifier TheHeardWantsWhatItWants Scanner Internet Archive HTML5 Uploader 1.6.3. plus-circle Add Review.

An illustration of two photographs. Software.

Selena Marie Gomez, born July 22, 1992 is an American actress and singer. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. 2,345 Views . An illustration of a heart shape Donate An illustration of text ellipses. 5

Reviews There are no reviews yet.

Simon Williams, Carine Glades Florist Opening Hours, Nerve Agent Antidote Kit For Sale, Sweet And Dandy, IA/VT Colorful, Catfish Ceviche, Steve Jobs Last Interview, Hatred Game, Discogs Wings Over America, What You Won't Do For Love Lyrics, Awa Awa, Krabat English Pdf, Negative Effects Of Social Media On Police, Yamashita Meaning Japanese, Intergalactic Movie, Buckaroo Banzai Full Movie, Sydney Vs Melbourne Trains, Star Wars Holiday Special Trailer, Population Of New Zealand 2019, Evan Evagora, Westfield Nj Stores, Toro Calican Han Solo, White Crappie Facts, 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea Movie, A Random Sample Requires:, Jamie Curry 2020, At Dawn We Ride, New Horizon In Latin, Home And Family Today, Live And Let Die Chords, Vanness Wu, Insomnia Causes, Hairspray Mashed Potato Dance, Rush Subdivisions, Springbed Comforta 180x200,