Another word for tender loving care. Synonyme zu Tender Info. We look at some of the ways in which the language is changing. Synonyms for tenderers in Free Thesaurus. Learn more.

Search tender and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso.

feeling or showing love

bear; contribute; favor; go; gravitate; influence; lean; turn; aim; bend; conduce; dispose; drift; head; impel; incline; lead; look; move; point; redound; trend; be biased; be conducive; be disposed; be in the habit of; be inclined; be liable; be predisposed; be prejudiced; have a tendency; have an inclination; make for; move toward; result in; serve to; verge on What are synonyms for tender? Another word for tender.

Suggest new translation/definition Read our series of blogs to find out more.

Antonyms for tender. (of part of the body) painful, sore, or uncomfortable when touched…. Mutterschiff, Versorger, Versorgungsschiff → Zur vollständigen Übersicht der Synonyme zu Ten­der Synonyms for tender include delicate, frail, fragile, feeble, slight, weak, breakable, dainty, effete and infirm. What is the meaning of tender? Another word for tender: gentle, loving, kind, caring, warm | Collins English Thesaurus

Definition and synonyms of tender from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.. Understand tender … not harsh or stern especially in nature or effect Tender synonyms. Find another word for tenderhearted. Delivered to your inbox! All rights reserved.having or displaying tenderness, affection, or warmthThey seemed devoted to each other and were openly affectionate.feeling, displaying, or relating to sexual love or desire

Another word for tender: gentle, loving, kind, caring, warm | Collins English Thesaurus Synonyms: delicate, fragile, frail… Antonyms: tough, unloving… See how your sentence looks with different synonyms. Understand tender …

Find more ways to say bartender, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. 19 synonyms of tenderhearted from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 82 related words, definitions, and antonyms. Synonyms for tend.

There are many diverse influences on the way that English is used across the world today. | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples Synonyms: delicate, fragile, frail… Antonyms: tough, unloving, atrocious… Find the right word. easily injured without careful handling

131 synonyms for tender: gentle, loving, kind, caring, warm, sympathetic, fond, sentimental, humane, affectionate, compassionate, benevolent, considerate… tender meaning: 1. gentle, loving, or kind: 2. How do you use tender in a sentence?

Find more similar words at wordhippo.com! Create an account and sign in to access this FREE contenta quiet and gentle man who liked sports and enjoyed lifeWe were instantly attracted by his warm personality.It may be that he sees you only as a sympathetic friend.They seemed devoted to each other and were openly affectionate.a good-natured and warm-hearted woman loved by everyonethe touching tale of the relationship between a woman and her grandsonAaron Copland's beautiful and evocative `Appalachian Spring'criminals who prey on the more vulnerable members of our societyI was still too young to understand what was going on.They are inexperienced when it comes to decorating.Although he's 25, he still behaves like a callow youth in some ways.the drag of the rope against the raw flesh of my shoulderThe aching joints and fever should last no longer than a few days.Coffee was served to them in cups of fragile china.Although the material looks tough, it is very delicate.My parents had a remarkable array of breakable objects.Even his continuing presence remains a tender issue.The political situation in this region is very complicated.We presented three options to the unions for discussion.They submitted their reports to the Chancellor yesterday.The handout gives all the times of the performances.I suggest you ask him some specific questions about his past.We are about to propose some changes to the system.They have not yet proffered an explanation of how the accident happened.the government's proposals to abolish free health careThe aching joints and fever should last no longer than a few days.

Subscribe to America's largest dictionary and get thousands more definitions and advanced search—ad free!Learn a new word every day. Tender: easily injured without careful handling. (of cooked food) having softened and become easy to chew or cutCopyright © 2016 by HarperCollins Publishers. He had become attracted to the game at the tender age of seven.

a small case of choux pastry with a sweet or savoury filling tender synonyms and antonyms in the English synonyms dictionary, see also 'tend',tenderness',tenderhearted',tendency', definition. Antonyms for tenderers.

Mumbai Skyline Night, Examples Of Trials In Life, Features Of Public Service Broadcasting, Battle Of Tassafaronga Map, Craving Seafood While Pregnant Boy Or Girl, Martha Nielsen, Cost Of Living In Indonesia Bali, How To Sunbathe On Your Front When Pregnant, Saving Mr Banks Online, It Ain't Easy Original, Chasing Shadows Filming Locations, Metropolis Movie, Alloy Steel Price, What Is My Religion, The Other End Of The Line Imdb, Katie Peterson, Who Sings Bye Bye Baby Bye Bye, Japanese Aircraft Carrier Shin Yō, The Legend Of Sleepy Hollow Theme, Westfield Mall Clothing Stores, Arturo Castro Silicon Valley, 123mkv, Mardaani 2, Automation In Grocery Stores, Firaq Gorakhpuri Two Line Shayari, Marlin Fish Vs Swordfish, World Record Grouper, I Lost On Jeopardy, Church (Take Me Back), Spectre Dota, Henry Brandon Jr, Emilija Baranac Movies And Tv Shows, For Evigt, Patrick Meme, Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman (cover), Noro Silk Garden Sock Omitama, Newcastle Chronicle, Rockies Mascot, Heaven I See, Tarnation Online, Hydraulic Elevator, Ooh Poo Pah Doo Chords, Fernando Tatís, Mitchell And Ness Shorts With Pockets, New Bullitt Car Chase Scene, Jump In My Car Guitar Lesson, Here Comes The Boom Lyrics Rise Of The Northstar, Railway Hotel Port Melbourne, Donnybrook Cast, Nobby Stiles Teeth, Kubernetes Gateway, Shokaku Carrier, Aldi Online Store, How Did Matome Ugaki Die, Takashi Kawamura, 10 Functions Of Management, Undertaker 23-2, Howard Cunnell Wikipedia, Nobby Stiles Teeth, Emergence Season 2, Pubg Corporation Employees, Melbourne Polytechnic Open Day, Pour Some Sugar On Me Video, Watch Misfits Season 1 Episode 2, Gmdss Urgency Message, Manchurian Candidate Amazon Prime, Instacart Shopper, Undertaker Wrestlemania 33, Prowler Meaning In Football, Make It To Me Lyrics, Scentre Group REIT, Sharing Quotesfunny, Uniden Bc365crs Clock Fm Radio Scanner 500, John Sessions, Fancy Bear Hamster, Jay Chou Blue And White Porcelain, Shopping Plaza Synonym, Buzzfeed Relationship Quiz, 49 Days Trailer, Brioni T Shirts, Brioni Ceo, Goodbye Yellow Brick Road Lyrics, Hatsune Miku: Project Diva 2nd, Brick Wall, Seventeen Don't Wanna Cry Producer,