Recorded and performed in 1959. G C I wanna stay up all night, see the big city lights, G D G no more troubles, or worries at home.

Recorded and performed in 1959. [D] I want a [G] house with a pool, shorter [C] hours in school, and a [G] room with my own private [D] phone.

(Capo 1st fret.)

G G7 Yeah, I want my own … CHORUS: Mmm, just [D] gimme some [C] time on my [G] hands.

A D I wanna make, my own, private plans. A D I wanna make, my own, private plans. [Intro] A E/G# F#m A/E D/F# E7sus4 E7 A [Chorus] A E F#m A/E Would you know my name, D/F# A/E E If I saw you in heaven, A E F#m A/E Would it be the same, D/F# A/E E If I saw you in heaven, Teenage Heaven:Eddie Cochran.

Teenage Heaven Key G#G# D G C I want a house with a pool, shorter hours in school, G D and a room with my own private phone. I wanna [G] stay up all night, see the [C] big city lights, no more [G] troubles, or [D] worries at [G] home. #1. (Capo 1st fret.) Intervenção de saxofone D C G Mmm, just gimme some time on my hands. CHORUS: D C G Mmm, just gimme some time on my hands. G G7 Yeah, I want my own Coupe de Ville.. C make my dad pay the bill.. G D G Yeah man, that's Heaven, to me. Recorded and performed in 1959. G D G Yeah man, that's Heaven, to me. D G C I want a house with a pool, shorter hours in school, G D and a room with my own private phone. To suggest a correction to the tab: Correct tab's content with proposed changes Explain why you suggested this correction D G C I want a house with a pool, shorter hours in school, G D and a room with my own private phone. Teenage Heaven:Eddie Cochran. Teenage Heaven:Eddie Cochran. #1.

Fechamento G … G C I wanna stay up all night, see the big city lights, G D G no more troubles, or worries at home. (Capo 1st fret.)

What Is The Peace Corps Looking For In Volunteers, Doni Bobes Server Ip, Fate/stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works Movie, University Of New South Wales Acceptance Rate, Home And Family Today, Chasing Rainbows Wiki, Springfield Police Station Usa, The Peace Band Zambia, The Late Show Hosts, Chiyoko Meaning In English, Make Me Cry Lyrics Jacob Collier, Managing In The Next Society, Love Quotes For Instagram, Acadia University, I Won't Last A Day Without You Karaoke, How To Catch A Star - Growth Mindset Activities, Craving Shrimp Meaning, Missing You Songs, 510 Johnnys Reviews, CSS Login, Kering Eyewear Careers, You Gotta Keep Dancing, WINDY DAY, What Are Trials In The Bible, Mandalorian Helmet Types, Auckland City, Shokaku Carrier, Pac-man World Emulator, World Of Warcraft Battle For Azeroth Movie, House Of Payne Season 9 Full Episodes, Toowoomba Police News, Super Simple Songs Wiki, Bass Reeves, New York City Size Comparison, Converse Chuck Taylor White, Home Made Food Delivery App, Wiki Rv Petrel,