Summer night city Walking in the moonlight Love-making in a park Summer night city In the sun I feel like sleeping I can't take it for too long My impatience slowly creeping Up my spine and growing strong I know what's waiting there for me Tonight I'm loose and fancy-free When the night comes with the action I just know it's time to go

3 Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. The recording sessions for "Summer Night City" began in early 1978.

It had the working titles of "Kalle Sändare" and "Dancing in the Moonlight".Their ambivalence about the record has surfaced occasionally in interviews where Benny has said "we shouldn't have released that one", and Bjorn called the recording "really lousy".Despite the group's negative views of the song, "Summer Night City" was another sizeable hit for ABBA, albeit not one of their biggest. Get track

Therion, formerly known as

83,801 Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. " Summer Night City " is a song recorded by the Swedish pop group ABBA, written by Benny Andersson and Björn Ulvaeus as a tribute to their hometown of Stockholm.

Get track 83,801

Loading player…

Time zone:

A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please

6 Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. Do you know any background info about this track?

Role Of A Police Officer, La Trobe University World Ranking 2020, Townsville City Council Councillors, Toowoomba Regional Councillors, What To Know When Moving To Melbourne, Ernie Wise Wiki, Craving Donuts During Pregnancy, Carnegie Mellon University Address, Mr Mayor Trailer, Lumb Food, My Will Meaning, Gdp Of Sydney, De Profundis - (full Version), Qut Virtual, Polymorphism In Java With Example, Streaming Acorn, Cradle Meaning, Tree Quote, IA/VT Colorful, Klipsch The Sixes, Bitter Rivals, Oh Very Young, Rock 'n' Roll Music, Yoon Na‑moo, Shafston Hotel, Michael Dawson Actor, Risk Ps4 Local Multiplayer, Breaking News Haverhill, Ma, Knife + Heart Watch Online, April (girl Group), Ode To My Family Meaning Abuse, Kingston Canada To Toronto, Petula Langlais Death In Paradise, Ni Hao Bu Hao Lirik Terjemahan Indonesia, The Space Between Movie 2019, Michail Antonio Fifa 19, Living Cost In Australia, Menulog Voucher Ozbargain, Akie Kotabe Imdb, Best Beach Restaurants In Playa Del Carmen, Singles 1971‑2006, Balancing Act Book, + 13moreTakeoutThai Orchid, Maidenhead Spice, And More, A Poem Is A Naked Person, Devito Anonymo Godine, Berne Overalls, Uss Kidd (ddg 100), Shattered Sword Audiobook, Film Initials Quiz Answers, Horns And Halos Lyrics, Warly Dst, Smart Dollar Costco, Uss Enterprise 2019, Baywatch Cast 2018, Arise Collins House Parking, Emergency Services Twitter, Omnichord Amazon, Overlord: The Undead King, Sal Velez Jr Net Worth, Dr Kyle Vincent, Small Silver Ring, Gary And Gerti Giggles, Away Travel Store, Sam Kelly, Why Do Glow Worms Glow, Essentials Of Economics, Paz Vizla, Battle Class Destroyer, Pianomania App, Wham Bam Shang-a-lang, Sunway University Ranking, Band On The Run Remix, Walking With Elephants Episodes, Hibiscus Pregnancy Nhs, Samsonite Mystique 25, Robert Falcon Scott Timeline, Empty Easter Basket, American Empire Book, Nuggets City Jersey White, Groot Customer Service,