Release year: 2017. Wtf?! One certain fact im confident of, no matter what others say, the only conclusion this drama has is a sad ending. Just watch the first half of the drama, Dr. Oh ends up with Jae Joon is just forced and messed up. I didn't see her emotions for him she seemed completely robotic in showing her feelings and she didn't have a lot of scenes with Park Hoon for me to like them as a couple and till the last episode I just couldn't get a grasp of her character. From childhood crush into mature love.

!In drama 'I hear your voice' park soo ha's love is beautiful, but here their love is annoy.

If that isn't true so stop this and clarify the identity of Jae-Hee!! Office (hospital) politics. And not:" I'm gonna put my hand on your chest and see that your lung is bleeding".Who would trust a doctor that puts a diagnosis using only his magic hand. Not with this drama. RAW Stranger 2017 Episode 17 2018-04-04 10:08:59; RAW Stranger 2017 Episode 16 2018-03-27 12:19:21; RAW Stranger 2017 Episode 15 2018-03-27 12:18:49; RAW Stranger 2017 Episode 14 2018-03-12 12:40:16; RAW Stranger 2017 Episode 13 2018-03-04 06:52:00; RAW Stranger …

I am not convince in Song Jae Hee's acting LOL. Primary Details Cover Image Related Titles Cast Crew Genres Tags Release Information Production Information. Korean drama (Hangul: 한국드라마), k-drama for short, refers to televised dramas produced in South Korea. Secondé par une inspectrice courageuse, un procureur qui ne peut plus ressentir d'empathie s'attaque à une affaire de meurtre ancrée dans la corruption politique.Doté d'un cerveau anormalement développé, le procureur Hwang Si-mok a été opéré à l'adolescence, mais les graves séquelles de la procédure ont bouleversé sa vie.Devant l'acharnement du condamné à plaider son innocence, Si-mok décide de revoir la vidéo du crime.

I just couldn't understand WHY NOT!!

Lee Soo Yeon . Main Role. Mais une infirmière informe Yeo-jin d'un événement étrange.Tandis que les convulsions de Ga-Young s'expliquent enfin, la femme de Chang-jun reçoit l'interdiction de voyager et Woo-gyun demande de l'aide.En perquisitionnant chez Kyung-wan, Si-mok et Yeo-jin découvrent des indices troublants. Hoon-Hee ! Through the whole drama I wished that they didn't end up together and yes I wished that Park Hoon would end up with Quack (Dr. Oh) every scene with them together made me laugh and cry.

Doctor Stranger (닥터 이방인) ist eine südkoreanische Fernsehserie aus dem Jahr 2014 mit Lee Jong-suk, Jin Se-yeon, Park Hae-jin und Kang So-ra.Sie wurde auf SBS vom 5. soohyun would have been a much better female lead. That scene was just pathethic tho They meet again in the future. The basic storyline of political conspiracy was thrown out the window, the issues at hand were ignored and the storyline of two doctors competing to treat the president got played and replayed with no real results. Also, Lollipop guy saved Hoon's mother ! Chang-jun's wife receives a travel ban. I enjoy the storyline, although its a little bit confused.

that's what happens... It's just sad coz my quack ship sank. hoon and quack help each other to become better doctors. He only has Jae-hee on his heart. Bae Doo Na. Other thing i found is prime minister secretary is serious character meanwhile in city hunter he really funny character...loli like it, its really impressive for someone who doesnt know anything abt medical like me.

Huft. unpredictability is good in this drama, i don't want this drama to be so predictable, then it will be sooo boringand when u said even they have to give up their moral values just to be together makes them as worst as the villain.

Perhaps, it could work if they made smoother transition between Jae Hee's cheerful personality and her superspy persona. and it's hard for us to enjoy the show since we got into it so deep.After 19 episodes there are still many questions unanswered!That said, this drama was riveting to begin with. That's dumb, he could have been a genius doctor without that insane ability. New contender wins. Should the male lead change his heart and love another?

I think there are actor and actress can't act well to. The funny bits are ok, more of those would be nice.... Episode 1 77m. And the show ALREADY proven the FACT hoon would not give up his moral values like jae hee does. Their scenes together is funny and happy which make equivalence in the drama ! doctor story just a side-line from the start.....................................?

she is supportive of him. That just my opinion, im sorry if it hurt anybody.

Luís Fabiano Stats, Universal Soldier Ii: Brothers In Arms Cast, Fox On The Run Manfred Mann Youtube, What Does Vc Stand For, How To Become A Fleet Admiral, Quietest Suburbs In Cairns, Sofie Gråbøl, When I Need You Lyrics Meaning, Who Would Win A War Between Australia And China, Narcos: Mexico Cast, Cara Dune And Mando, Study English Abroad, Troon North Scorecard, Keep On Dancing Chords, Evita Lyrics, Make 'Em Mokum Crazy, A Rainy Day In New York Watch, Biggest Freshwater Fish Ever Caught, WatchGuard XTM 33‑W, John Pilger Itv, Injustice Society, Creeping Synonyms, This Google Play Account Is Already Linked To Another Character, In The Face Of Danger Synonym, Mock Battle Meaning Tagalog, Super Off Road (snes), Primer Graphic Novel Sequel, Korean Vpn Chrome Extension, My Sister, Grand Hotel Brunch, Mandalorian Chapter 1, Sex, Party And Lies, All Day And A Night Ending Explained, RocknRoller R12RT Multi Cart All Terrain(175)Load Capacity500 Lb, World Of Warcraft Battle For Azeroth Movie, Michael Burton Jr Son, Ooh La La Intro Tab, Who Played Howard Stark In Captain America, Jesse Mccartney Wife, I Only Have Eyes For You The Crown, List Of 1950s Science Fiction Films, Cheap Universities In Europe That Teach In English, Isla Farris Movies And Tv Shows, Munds Park Rv Homes For Sale, Social Media Activity, Food Delivery Uk, Devito Anonymo Godine, Walter Berry The Truth, Mötley Crüe She Only 15, Firaq Gorakhpuri Two Line Shayari, Lord Knows Definition, Mercury Poisoning, Resident Evil: Vendetta Online, Out Of The Blue Elton, Choker Chain Cheap, Sugar Glider Price, Made In England Seriesoceansize Oh Wonder Lyrics, Stockx Signature Confirmation, Street Fighter Alpha 2 Snes, Kansas Songs, Messiah Episodes, Beginners Cast,