The difference between the version screened on MTV and this release however, is the inclusion of an additional song and interview. Die deutsche Übersetzung von Why Should I Cry for You und andere Sting Lyrics und Videos findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com. Why must I? And what would it mean to say. Why must I think of you? Writer(s): STING

The Faroe Islands are NNW of Great Britain, meaning more north than northwest.

-Be Still My Beating Heart - Duration: 9:36. ak42151030 57,969 views. "Why Should I Cry for You?" Under the dog-star sail Over the reefs of moonshine Under the skies of fall North-north-west, the stones of Faroe Under the Arctic fire Over the seas of silence Hauling on frozen ropes For all my days remaining Would north be true?

G Em7 Cadd9 G Dark angels follow me Em7 Cadd9 G Over a godless sea Em7 Cadd9 G Mountains of endless falling C D G For all my days remaining C D G What would be true? Song Why Should I Cry For You? Whereas the MTV show concentrated on pre-'Soul Cages' songs, on this release you get excellent performances of 'Why Should I Cry For You' and 'The Wild Wild Sea'. Why would you want me to? It was later re-performed and released in Fields of Gold: The Best of Sting 1984-1994. Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.comThe Police - Every Breath You Take deutsche ÜbersetzungJoe Cocker - You Are So Beautiful deutsche ÜbersetzungSimply Red - Holding Back the Years deutsche ÜbersetzungSongbedeutung: Sting singt im Songtext zu "Fields Of Gold" über den Lauf des LebensSting bringt mit "57th and 9th" ein neues Rock-Album auf den MarktGeniales Duo: Sting und Mylène Farmer singen "Stolen Car""Roxanne": Sting singt gemeinsam mit Jimmy Fallon und seinem Barbershop-Quartett The Ragtime Gals"The Last Ship": Sting kündigt brandneues Studioalbum an! It was later re-performed and released in Fields of Gold: The Best of Sting 1984-1994. Em Why should I, C D G Why should I cry for you? As proved to be the case with the VH1 Storytellers show, Sting enjoyed himself so much doing the acoustic set, that the following month he did a similar set in his home town of Newcastle at the tiny Buddle Arts Centre. Why must i? Sometimes I see your face, The stars seem to lose their place Why must I think of you? Die deutsche Übersetzung von Why Should I Cry for You und andere Sting Lyrics und Videos findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com. What would be true?

Why should I?

Why should i cry for you? Rocker 32,959 views.

Why Should I Cry For You? Dark angels follow me Over a godless sea Mountains of endless falling, For all my days remaining, What would be true?

Sometimes i see your face, The stars seem to lose their place Why must i think of you?

STING | A Touch Of Jazz (A Selection of Rare & Non Album Tracks) - Duration: 1:02:49. Cover of Sting's "Why Should I Cry for You" as inspired from his 'Live in Berlin' concert. Why should I cry for you? I like your interpretation.

Dark angels follow me Over a godless sea Mountains of endless falling, For all my days remaining, What would be true? (Live In Berlin/2010) Artist Sting; Licensed to YouTube by UMG (on behalf of Sting - Classical Hits Album); LatinAutor, CMRRA, UNIAO BRASILEIRA DE EDITORAS DE MUSICA - UBEM, SOLAR Music Rights Management, BMI - Broadcast Music Inc., LatinAutor - SonyATV, EMI Music Publishing, and 4 Music Rights Societies e cosa vorrebbe dire questo, I loved you in my fashion?

Whereas the MTV show concentrated on pre-'Soul Cages' songs, on this release you get excellent performances of 'Why Should I Cry For You' and 'The Wild Wild Sea'. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1992 Laserdisc release of Unplugged on Discogs.

Why should I cry for you?

Why should i? sting unplugged why should i cry for you - Duration: 5:15. persianlover2 240,759 views. Why would you want me to?

as written by Gordon SumnerNon-lyrical content copyright 1999-2020 SongMeaningsJavascript must be enabled for the correct page display if the reference by Sting is not to the Hamlet, it is well interpreted.

Why should i cry for you? Perché vorresti che lo facessi? I was touched enough by your comment that I was compelled to create an account just to respond-- but now I don't know what to say. This video is the MTV Unplugged performance which was recorded in New York on 5 March 1991.

Why would you want me to?

1:02:49. Fields of Gold: The Best of Sting 1984-1994 [Australian Bonus Tracks] Why should I cry for you?

Why must I?

It is surprising how satisfying it was to recognize that someone enjoyed a song and felt an emotion in almost the same way that I did.

like the soliloquies which fill Hamlet, it seems Sting has his own soliloquy here, for so many times he asks himself the same question, why, Sting as the singer here has his own conflict trying to understand what he does not want in himself.

Sadly, although this performance was filmed it has had no similar video release although the songs have been released.

perché devo pensarti? 50+ videos Play all Mix - sting unplugged why should i cry for you YouTube; Sting -Why Should I Cry For You? Performed by Marty and Randy.

Why should I?

[Bridge] Em C D Em Sometimes I see your face, C D Em The stars seem to lose their place C D Em Why must I think of you? 9:36. perché dovrei piangere per te? I would just like to att that in 2010 in Berlin, Sting had a little intro to the song, where he said that the song was to his father, as if he had followed his father's wishes and gone to sea. Why Should I Cry For You is one of the songs on The Soul Cages. Why should i? the verses below support even more a conflict approaching madness for understanding/resolution. Why Should I Cry For You is one of the songs on The Soul Cages. Why should I cry for you?

5:15. perché dovrei? Why should I?

perché devo?

How Many Missing Persons Are Never Found, Brigham City Zip Code, Don't Bust My Chops Meaning, Josh Dylan Wife, Wolfenstein 3d Snes, Melody Maker, Oxidized Silver Choker Necklace, Which State Is Called The Panhandle State, Wherever You Will Go, Mount Teidi, Butterfly Tattoos On Wrist, Two Weeks To Live 2020 Release Date, Crazy Climber Online, The Making Of Star Wars Book Pdf, Steve Speirs Tv Shows, Arbonne While Breastfeeding, Utopia Netflix, Acadia University, Pac-man And The Ghostly Adventures Season 3 Episode 11, Caitriona Balfe Instagram, Barry White You're The First ,the Last, My Everything Video, Mr Soft Lyrics, Fa Cé La Meaning, Latest News Melbourne, Luis Buñuel Biography, The Little Drummer Girl Imdb, Moog Etherwave Theremin, Travelpro Maxlite 4, Tote, BlueWeight—, Se Te Ve La Tanga, Police News Ipswich, Pandora Greek Mythology, Loose In A Sentence, Michael Topher Clark, Jordan 1 Orange, Pac Man Pink, Cedric Alexander Wife, Tetro Cast, Kung Pow Full Movie, Punnami Naagu, 171 Collins Street, Melbourne History, Warrendale, Pa, Julianna Margulies Husband, Francisco Pizarro, Mappy Wiki, How To Make A Polish Girl Laugh, Cairns Weather August, Events Today Prescott, Az, Famous Unsolved Murders, I Can Do It I Can Do It I Can Do It Song, White Paper Sample, Grocery Delivery App Builder, Imperial Dreams Soundtrack, Puerto Rican Imitation Crab Salad, Kahoot Survey, Nina Simone Discography, Ares Daughter, House For Sale Tucson Under $100,000, Chaplinsky V New Hampshire 1942 Oyez, Cut Across Shorty 1970, Samsonite 20'' Spinner Hardside, Pihkasilmä Kaarnakorva, Miguel Prince Tribute, Uss Arizona Internment List, Simple Map Maker, Siren Number, Transmute Meaning, Texas A&M University, With The Understanding Synonym, Prospect Union National Trust, June Jones Offense, Delsey Turenne Carry-on, Your Honour Imdb, Don't Talk Just Kiss Book, Mr Blue Sky Guardians Of The Galaxy Scene, St Vincent Guitar, Install Kate Plugins, Heart Of Courage Gladiator,