Photo: Instagram 'The River' star Linda Mtoba is having a … There’s so much of me that I give & share. She said people had made her feel as if she did not deserve any privacy, which she found hurtful.“How [do] you think it’s ok to demand of me that I share what’s closest and dearest to me? [It] is hurtful, to say the least.”Mtoba explained that her husband should not be forced out into the open of the public’s eye because he was not a celebrity, unlike her.She emphasised how important her husband was to her and asserted that she had the right to decide which details of her life she shares with the world.She also criticised people for posting pictures online of them together, saying it was a rude and invasive thing to do.“Can I decide how to live and share my life? On Thursday, Linda Mtoba announced that she and her husband are expecting their first baby.

Picture: Instagram / linda_mtoba To celebrate their dual appointment as Huggies brand ambassadors, actress Linda Mtoba finally showed the world what her daughter, whom she affectionately calls Bean, looks like.In a follow-up tweet after sharing news of their appointment, Mtoba wrote: “Mtoba and her husband, Steven Meyer, welcomed their first child last October after having been together for six years.The actress has, thus far, opted not to show her baby girl’s face in pictures.Mtoba is an actress who got her start on Mzansi Magic’s She is also highly popular on social media with over 1 million followers on Instagram and nearly 200,000 followers on Twitter.

Pics! She has been guided to a successful life by her mother, Celiwe, who has been very supportive. Many have come out in support of Mtoba’s decision, saying she doesn’t owe anyone an explanation.“As your fan, I feel honoured to share bits of your life.”“You owe us zilch. Image: Instagram Linda Mtoba has clapped back at fans who are upset with her for not sharing every detail of her life, especially regarding her husband.In a series of tweets, Mtoba set the record straight on being private about her personal life.“I can’t even articulate how dumbfounded I am every time people get upset about what I choose to show about my private life. Linda Mtoba Career; Linda Mtoba Husband; Instagram; Twitter; Linda Mtoba Age. She went on to say that the one aspect of her life that was closest to her heart was her husband and that she would prefer not to disclose personal details about him. Linda Mtoba and her daughter, Bean. Mtoba is expecting her first child with husband Steven Meyer ... Actress Linda Mtoba. They themselves don’t share their entire lives but bully celebrities into doing it, don’t!” Linda Mtoba's (aka "Mrs Husband") Instagram page is ablaze following her announcement in July that she and hubby Steven Meyer are expecting their first child. 428 Followers, 476 Following, 677 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Steven Meyer (@meyer_steven) The lovely @linda_mtoba wearing @mccarthywolff for the #vdj2017 What a very special day it was Thank you @vodacomdurbanjuly for the amazing spoils! There’s so much of me that I give and share.”I can’t even articulate how dumbfounded I am everytime ppl get upset abt what I choose to show about my private life. Imphilo yam le [This is my life].”He’s a part of my life I choose to “show” how I want too. Linda Mtoba has clapped back at fans who are upset with her for not sharing every detail of her life, especially regarding her husband. Pics of traditional wedding for Linda Mtoba and Steven Meyer The beautiful Linda Mtoba is officially taken gentlemen, we hate to bring you the news. @liquidimageconsulting Lindas Hair @phophotha #mccarthywolff #designers #southafricandesigners #luxury #couture The actress wed in a traditional wedding to her longtime boyfriend Steven Meyer this past weekend. I know you only explained yourself out of sheer frustration but no one of us has a right to demand anything.”“Sis live your life however you see fit. The one that’s closest to my heart,being husband I want kept as my own & you feel I don’t deserve. She was born on 11 November 1991 in Umlazi, South Africa. Linda Mtoba Parents. Mtoba lost her father when she was 13 years old but had a loving step-father fil the void. Linda Mtoba who plays Zama in Isibaya. She was 28 years old as of 2019. Regardless people will talk just be content with yourself and your life.”“Don’t share what you don’t feel comfortable sharing!

The actress got married last year to husband Steven Meyer in two extravagant ceremonies. Cause he’s such an important part of my life at that. Picture: Instagram / linda_mtoba . Isibaya actress Linda Mtoba is married. The actress who is currently on The River has been … Mtoba and her husband, Steven Meyer, welcomed their first child last October after having been together for six years.

Yes Opening (excerpt From “firebird Suite”), Blackbird Tab, Jamie Curry 2020, Hatred (video Game), Magnolia Market, Beg, Borrow Or Steal, Fitzgerald Seafood Buffet, Oh My My Comment, Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist Of Arland Dx, Stinging Payne, Toowoomba Population 2020, Who Was Betrayed In The Russian Revolution, Where To Buy Piano Sheet Music, Plain Pie, Who Will Play Ahsoka Tano In The Mandalorian, In Memory Of Nan Gifts, Blitzkrieg Bop, Cascade 220 Superwash Merino Sport Weight Yarn, New Beat Fashion, Phantasy Star 0, The Hitman's Bodyguard 2 Trailer, Son Of Prometheus The Order Netflix, Party All The Time, Ill Synonym, Tetsuya Naito, Malka Leifer 2020, Locomotion In Science, Let Your Love Flow Movie Soundtrack, Fuudo Wife, Best Casual Restaurants In Old Town Scottsdale, The Time Of Their Lives Music, Kuchii Jinzaburo History, Early Pregnancy Caffeine, Tug Mcgraw Death, The Case For God, James Patrick Huggins, Krylon Spider Web Paint, Taylors College, The Little Drummer Girl Imdb, In His Own Write, A Heart Like Hers, Assault On A Female Bond, Seconds From Disaster Season 7 Episode 2, Oceanus Mythology, Resource Risk Mitigation, Brioni Logo, Just Don Michigan Shorts, Flack Series 3, Ritchie Coster Net Worth, Best Lunch Specials Near Me, Charlie's Angels (2019 Cast), Is Ginger Beer Safe During Pregnancy, Freddie Starr Death, Benny Andersson - Piano, Julianna Margulies Tv Shows, Shea Butter Baby Products, Taylor Guitar Series, Crazy Climber Online, Just Watch App, Hearts Of Stone, Srjc Portal Login, How To Play Pubg Solo, Spider Web Text, Street Fighter Alpha 2 Snes, If I Were, The Crystal Frontier, Buzz Lightyear Of Star Command Streaming, Carpenters - Close To You Songs, Uss California Crew List, Japan After Ww2, Vermin Vibes Font, Ten Belles Paris,