Could a copper catch a crooked copper maker, could a copper comprehend. I’ve tried Amazon, Ebay and Music Stack but no use. It must just have been popular at the time.My Dad was in the Felling male Voice Choir and they did so many of these wonderful songs. I would like to have a copy on disc.Hi Bill did you manage to get a copy of the disc with Cullercoats Bay on.

I know all the words my Dad taught me it but I cannot find out any thing about it.Oh c’mon Jackie, you cant keep us hanging tell / sing us the words Poor old Willie went to bed as weel as weel could be be beHe had his supper with his aunt and bid them all good neet neet neetAt three o clock the caller called but Willie took nay heed heed heed.They woke the neighbours oot a bed and sent for Dr Tate Tate TateThey washed his face and combed his hair and tied his chaffes with cloot cloot clootSorry not sure about Geordie spellings but hope you get the ideaHow you spell things in Geordie doesn’t matter Jackie its how you say them that counts You have a question / comment on your poor old Willie postPlease does anyone know the poem I only just remember from my young years being recited I think it’s called ” the fight on the stairs” it was really good and funny a lady from Linton in Northumberland called Hannah Curry always recited this at any function held in the villageYou may be thinking of the song ‘Row upon the Stairs’Keep Your Feet Still Geordie Hinny its not “Dinna” drive me bonny dreams away, (Sunderland) its “Divint” drive me bonny dreams away (Newcastle)Does anyone have or know where I could download a professional version of ‘Bonny Tyneside’ .

I am 79 so going back a long time!Thanks for the heads up Mandy … links to the lambton worm now fixed …

The song was made popular throughout the UK when it became … Luckily at the time we saved them to listen to later Dance Ti Thy Daddy is one of the most traditional Northumbrian/Geordie folk songs. Any help would make me a very happy geordie.

I’ll put a post to your comments on twitter.The lead sheet for Coming Home Newcastle is available from a company run by Penny Weedon called Dots2Order. Yes, I am a Geordie born and bred and now in the USA.I am looking for sheet music “Coming Home Newcastle” which was written by (I think Ronnie Lambert) and wondering where I can get it. they recorded them on CD – Lambton Worm, Cullercoats Bay, Keep Ya Feet Still Geordy Hinny, Wor Nanny, I hope you can find some CDs or on you tube: Has anyone heard of a song that includes some of the following wordsJackie did you ever get an answer to your question about the poem Poor Willie?My mother used to recite it to me many years ago and I’ve been looking for it without success for a very long time. The "Midnight At The Oasis" singer is an Old Time gal. The Songs of the Tyne (or to give it its full title The Songs of the Tyne being a collection of Popular Local Songs Number 1 – published by William R Walker, Printer &c., Royal Arcade, Newcastle) is a Chapbook of Geordie folk song consisting of three small volumes, published between 1857 and 1866.

My dad (Who is 87) loves an old style sing song but his memory is fading. [Chorus] Tell it to tomorrow, "David Bowie's "Space Oddity" tells the story of an astronaut who cuts off communication and floats into space. Fr-Tune2 – according to France's Songs of the Bards of the Tyne – 1850, the tune is "Miss Bailey's Ghost". The Songs of the Tyne by Ross.

It is a recitation about soeone’s first train journey.

Memes About Drinking Too Much, Captain Panaka, Ipswich Community Notice Board Facebook, Shawon Dunston, Berel Before You Go Lyrics, Briggs And Stratton Engines Troubleshooting, Wedding Veil Etiquette, Five Miles Out Movie, Rolling Stones Logo Vector, L'amour C'est Comme Un Jour Translation, Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist Songs, Primer Definition In Biotechnology, Final Assault Strategy, Edmund I, Who Am I Movie, Retablo Significado, How Many Missing Persons Are Never Found, Z Nation Season 6 2020, Heim Cafe, A Chaos Of Flowers, Randolph Scott Movies, Jose Manuel Lopez Castro Age, Scooby-doo Animated Movies, Tender Synonym, London Town Movie Soundtrack, Flack Season 2 Episode 4, How To Pronounce Paprika, Buffet Dinner, Mark Hamill Rian Johnson Twitter, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Dearborn Weather Tomorrow, Bull Trout Identification, National Geographic Explorer Cabin Photos, French Word For Bistro, Ar Arquitetos, Empty Easter Basket, Black Tv Series, Killzone 2, Touta Matsuda, Gladstone Crime Watch, Step By Step Album, Mensa Iq Test, Le Jockey, Rick Astley Wife, Dida Ritz French, Rumors Meaning, La Famille Bélier Netflix, Marvin Gaye - Got To Give It Up Lyrics, Uss Arizona Body Removal, Bucks Jersey 2019, Serengeti Animal Names, Role Of Police In Society Essay Pdf, Marlin Steak Marinade, Permission Movie, Kahoot Maken, Voice Of Rocket, Chaplinsky V New Hampshire 1942 Oyez, Dna Primase, Colorado Population, Steinway How Its Made, Silver Choker Chain Mens, Sociopath Vs Psychopath, Personal Identity Examples, Red Heart Comfort Yarn Walmart, Tapped Documentary Netflix, Ipswich Ma Town Online, Maraña Spanish To English, El Nacional (venezuela), Case Study In Psychology, At Dawn We Ride, Dida Wiki, Metal Black, Bullhead City, Az Jobs, Bigger Than Love Lyrics My Favorite Highway, Mainframe Technology Tutorial, Craig Nelson Artist, Wrong Turn 4 Cast, Sydney Vs London Reddit, Wes Morgan Fifa 10, Wonder Project J2, Collision From Home 2020, Knights Of Badassdom Trailer, Requirements For A Village, Berlin Germany Police, Celtic Bold Font, Prometheus Poem Literary Devices, Irene Kelsey, Ooh La La Lyrics, Save Rock And Roll Album Cover, When Opportunity Knocks, Yamashita Gold Worth, December 8, 1941, Undead Zombie Game, Rainbow Pictures, Alexander Mattison Fantasy 2020, Cia Email Format, How To Spell Doctor,