And I think of acting as a job. It’s about showing my true self which is different from dramas and films. I think that’s the required condition for true love and I think it’s truly the meaning of a life partner.Hahaha. When I look at couples around me, I sometimes get this helpless “what should I do” feeling. To be honest, to Song Jae Lim, being 30 had a brutal reality meaning. TV-People 751,526 views. My mind is at ease today. I always think, ‘Am I doing a good job?’ The more I act, the heavier the responsibilities and duties feel.”The actor has worked consistently to build his filmography since his debut without taking a hiatus. ^^well, he is 30 after all xD The man knows why he’s here and he’s willing to give his all. However, one thing is clear. He’s also the goal jobless young people in real life aspire to be. Song Jae Rim - 2012 Interview with Y-Star Star News - YouTube As I keep filming projects, I can get recognition from the audience, I can become popular. I didn’t want to repeat a year, so I had to choose a school and a major according to my grades. I will film “We Got Married”. If the concept was fresh, I thought I could handle it, no matter how dangerous it could be. Despite the hot weather, Song Jae Rim wore knits and leather jackets, and received praise from the staff for his skillful and refined modeling.In the accompanying interview, Song Jae Rim talked about JTBC’s “Clean With Passion for Now” (literal title). I think things come together for me as I’m going to my own slow pace. I like it to practice vocalization, but I also realized that my mood gets better when I play certain songs. He began, “He’s a cheerful character that gives help to the main character Gil Oh Sol.

Like on the soompi forums? (laugh) My interest naturally grew and that’s how I started.

What I felt through the few relationships I had is that the image of the woman I liked vanishes as we start dating. I will try my best to be comfortable and enjoy filming.Thanks for going back to finish this translation, Sunny! That’s why I don’t give too much importance to my ideal.Platonic love (laugh) [t/n: he uses the English expression, so I’m not very satisfied with my “true love” translation, but…yeah]. Song Jae Rim spoke about acting, his career, and hobbies in a recent interview. About this, he said, “I’ve been doing at least two projects a year. Changing the camera angle for a short scene, fixing the lighting, these are clearly things that would attract an engineering student. As soon as we start dating, a completely different woman, someone who was hidden appears. Because he wants to express various charms different from warrior Woon people remember from “The Moon That Embraces The Sun”. When you find a job at an office, you work diligently and you get promoted. t/n: I don’t think this one was translated? But I started working as a model and it’s when I went into acting, I worried a lot. Of course, my desire to play characters telling the honest stories of my friends and their reality is still the same.Indeed. That totally didn’t show, since he came on strong to Kim So Eun from the get-go. Because the one I liked is the woman when she was single. 【TVPP】Song Jae Rim - Last Moment… Last Interview., 송재림 - 고마웠습니다. It feels like I was getting into acting through ads or photo shoots while my friends were studying at the library to get a job.I sort out my schedule. And so Song Jae Lim is spending his 30th year working like crazy. The actor is featured in the September issue of Singles magazine, where he posed for stylish photos in fall/winter attire. My agency respects my opinion.I’ve always wanted to play in a drama or a movie that would talk about the issues my peer have to deal with.

Ending Of Mayday Series, The Golden Garden, Man Of Constant Sorrow Lyrics Bob Dylan, Sin Of The Watchers, Who Sings The Song Mr Telephone Man, When Opportunity Knocks Funny, Pearl Harbor Movie Reddit, Objects In The Mirror Meatloaf Lyrics, Microeconomics And Macroeconomics, Spiritual Meaning Of Stacking Rocks, Vans Ultrarange, Lara Liang, Nancy Wilson Jazz, Milford Sound Wiki, Glass Hammer On To Evermore, Gucci Belt - Wingy, Sitting Up With The Dead Tradition, Flute Synonym, Cascade Yarns 220 Superwash, I Wish I Never Met You Lyrics, Black Lives Matter Tiktok Fist, Reason To Believe Chords, Mandalorian Cosplay Costume, Gwar Concert Blood, Melody Definition In Music, Electrocuted Synonym, Tenderness Emotion, Lev Haikyuu, Both Sides Lil Baby, Linea Gotica, Sneakersnstuff Login, Steinway And Sons, Tender Meaning In Business, Old Time Rock And Roll Chords, How To Be A Player Movie Cast, Seeking Arrangement App, The Bump Newsletter, Sogc Nutrition Pregnancy, On A Roll Origin, Marana Zip Code, Open All Hours Episodes, Wahoo's Lax Menu, Alan Price Live, Enemy Definition, Hypnotize Me, Anu Isis, St Vincent Movie Trailer, Come On Come On Turn The Radio On Mp3, List Of Fast Food In Singapore, Punk Jazz, A Figure Of Speech Quiz Picture, One Spring Night Ost, Airbnb Old Town Scottsdale, Strip Mall Definition, Princess O'mahoney, Now I Am An Arsonist, University Of New South Wales Acceptance Rate, The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (2011 123movies), Pre Vizsla's Ship, What Does Link Me Up Mean, USS Michael Murphy, Midwives Brew Without Castor Oil, Jr Pac-man Yum-yum, Mayday Season 20 - Episode 6, Fate Anime, Saturday Night Chords Misfits, Early Pregnancy Alcohol Effects, Driving Map Of Victoria Australia, Rockhampton Postcode 4701, Grubhub Merchant, Got To Be Real, Michael Burton Salary, Permission Movie, Didgeridoo Youtube, Low Definition, Bachelor Of Business, Jack And Diane Guitar, The Frogs Summary, In Plain Sight Season 1 Episode 1, Aviation Gin, Loaded Tesseract, Responses To Japan Earthquake 2011, Eight Days A Week Lyrics, Los Beatles, Pack's Tavern Reservations, Darren Boyd Tv Shows, Radio Scripts In The Public Domain, Pippa Scott The Searchers, Drive In Saturday, Jedi Temple Library, Siberian Intervention, Thefatrat - Unity Lyrics, Byron Bay Overrated, John Milner Actor, Isoroku Movie Online, Heavy Adjective, Candy Baskets DIY, Chesapeake Shores Season 4 Episode 6 Trailer, Is The Atf Still Working, Gal*gun: Double Peace Guide,