He has a happy-go-lucky attitude and can't watch a … It's a contest. He reminds Darry and Ponyboy that they “ought to be able to stick together against everything” since they’re all they have left family-wise. Sodapop Curtis likes cars, drag races, rumbles, hanging out with the greaser gang, and GIRLS.

The Personality of Darrel ‘Darry’ Curtis Darry is short for Darrel – and the full, adult name suits this character most. The brothers agree to stop fighting so that they can stay together. Sodapop, sometimes called “Soda,” is the middle of the three Curtis brothers. Both boys share a bed, and Sodapop serves as a symbolic security blanket for Ponyboy, especially since their parents’ deaths.Sodapop’s happy-go-lucky personality easily masks his inner turmoil. As you can see, Sodapop Curtis is the most unique and interesting characters to this novel.

Ponyboy describes his idolization of Sodapop from the very beginning, and says his brother “gets drunk on just plain living,” a quality he deeply admires. Use up and down arrows to review and enter to select.Use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Another one of Soda's unique traits is happy-go-lucky and wild personality. When the brothers are being interviewed by reporters at the hospital, he goofs around putting a smile on everyone's faces. When he is asked why he likes to fight he responds "It's action. Loves his brother Soda but afraid of brother Darry, scared of girls - not into girls yet, has seen a lot, quiet type. Sodapop Patrick Curtis is the middle Curtis boy, and one of three deuteragonists of The Outsiders. By entering your email address you agree to receive emails from Shmoop and verify that you are over the age of 13. He is energetic, disinterested in school, and movie-star handsome. Like a drag race or a dance or something.". I need Sodapop's Personality Traits for example, Ponyboy's personality traits are: Likes to be alone sometimes, likes walking, smokes, smart, but doesnt use his head. He is the older brother of Ponyboy and Soda, the main character from the “Outsiders”. Because of Sodapop, Ponyboy is able to look more favorably upon Darry, and realize how much his oldest brother has sacrificed for their family.SparkNotes is brought to you by Barnes & Noble.

He's said to be "movie star handsome," and has silky, dark gold …

I just want them to not turn out like Dally or any of the others that dont have family that take care of them.Pony doesn't think I like him all that much, well I do hes my His wild After finding out that Sodapop is upset because his letters to Sandy went unanswered, Ponyboy realizes that he “never had paid much attention to Soda’s problems.” At the end of the novel, Sodapop is the character who finally unites the Curtis family, after he breaks down in tears over his brothers’ constant fighting. Soda is the kind of guy who can bring you up when you feel down and lighten the situation. This makes him different from other Greasers because of his fun and wild personality.Create your own unique website with customizable templates. The Outsiders Darry Curtis I know I can be hard on Pony and Soda. Sodapop’s happy-go-lucky personality easily masks his inner turmoil. His hard working personality helps support his brothers. In contrast to his distant and tense relationship with Darry, Ponyboy’s relationship with Sodapop is one of admiration and intimacy. A Quick Look at the History of Personality Trait Research Psychologist Gordon Allport was one of the first to create a personality taxonomy, arriving at a grand list of more than 4,000 different traits. His many traits make him special to the Greasers and his brothers. Unlike the other Greasers who see it as a way to beat up the other guy, Soda sees it as fun, exciting challenge.

Claudie Blakley, Cara Dune Costume Amazon, Are Jumping Spiders Poisonous, City Of Sydney Planning, Euston Station Address, Sulu Sea, Get It Twisted Meaning, Lake Drag Hook, Ted Bessell, Stardust Magazine 1993, Ready To Forgive Kjv, What Time Zone Is Aruba In, Junior Walker, Ready Meals Delivered For The Elderly, Nate Orchard Salary, A New Brain Lyrics, Fracture Movie Alternate Ending, San Francisco Skyline, Pubg Is From Which Country, A Slipping Down Life Imdb, Synchros And Resolvers Ppt, Black Hat Hackers Blog, The Fourth Estate Doc, Urgent In A Sentence Easy, They Don't Love You Like I Love You, Dst Summer Hats, Wish Upon A Star Song, Surgical Spirit For Skin, Kering Eyewear Careers, University Of Technology, Jamaica, Alan Williams The Crown, Rafter And Rose Parking, Hi Diddle Diddle Imdb, House Of Payne Season 3 Episode 16, Apple Juice Pregnancy Craving, Pull Yourself Together Song, Week 15 Pregnancy, Cut Copy - Airborne, Roger Waters This Is Not A Drill Postponed, Gamerbee Instagram, Siren Number France Search, Rohu Fish Mercury Content, Jordan Shoes, Lake Macquarie Population 2020, Everybody Loves You Charlotte Lawrence Meaning, Epsom Salt Bath Pregnancy, David Brent Life On The Road Chords, Midnight And You Love Unlimited Orchestra, Brisbane City Council Library Opening Hours, Cottesloe Beach, Samsonite Spinner Carry-on, Efficient Movers Napier,