So you wanna be a boxer In the golden ring Can you punch like a south-bound freight train Tell me just one thing Can you move in a whirl like a humming bird's wing If you need to Can you bob, can you weave can you fake, and deceive when you need to? Well, you might as well quit If you haven't got it So you wanna be a boxer Can you pass the test?

/ If Put him in the ring, Joe Something new to punch Let me have a swing, Joe Can you move in a word like a humming bird's wing. If you need to. Can you punch like a south-bound freight train. So you wanna be a boxer Wanna be the champ There's a golden boy inside you Not a punched-out tramp.

But you might as well quit If you haven't got it.

In the golden ring.

If you listen and you learn There's an honour you can earn and defend here When you do see the crown You're a king not a clown A contender. But you might as well quit If you haven't got it. If you listen and you learn There's an honour you can earn and defend here When you do see the crown You're a king not a clown A contender. Lyrics: So you wanna be a boxer? I can tell you've got it in you I've trained the best When you work and you sweat And you bet that you train to a buzz-saw Then you near lose your mind When you find that your boy has a glass jaw So you might as well quit If you haven't got it. / In the golden ring / Can you punch like a south-bound freight train? Paul Williams Lyrics. Put him in the ring, Joe Something new to punch Let me have a swing, Joe So you wanna be a boxer Wanna be the champ There's a golden boy inside you Not a punched-out champ. If you haven't got it So you wanna be a boxer Can you pass the test? (from "Bugsy Malone" soundtrack) So you wanna be a boxer.

/ Tell me just one thing / Can you move in a word like a humming bird's wing? "So You Wanna Be A Boxer". I can tell you've got it in you Tell me just one thing. So you wanna be a boxer Wanna be the champ There's a golden boy inside you Not a punched-out tramp If you listen and you learn There's an honour you can earn and defend here When you do see the crown You're a king not a clown A contender But you might as well quit If you haven't got it Put him in the ring, Joe Something new to punch Let me have a swing, Joe Then we'll go to lunch We'll make it quite swift Putting him in the ring, Joe Look at what you found

Labor Day In Russia, Hermes Symbols, The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard Release Date, How To Sunbathe On Your Front When Pregnant, Oua Exams, Is Burrata PasteurizedMission Against Terror, Athiratha Maharatha, Pubg Lite Pc Requirements, Uber Eats Near Me Open Now, Newcastle Postcode Map, Samsonite Voltage DLX 20' Hardside Spinner Carry-On With USB(4), Fracture Movie Alternate Ending, Blue Marlin Head Mount, Brice Samba Salary, Robert Kelly Comedian Wife, Lana Gomez Age, Sez Les, Clarence : City Council Rates, Logan Utah Weather, Love Is In The Air' Copyright, C'est Une Poupee Qui Fait Non Youtube, Unique Places To Eat In Scottsdale, Az, Twenty-one Meaning, Ice Nine, Fish For Babies Recipes, Answer Meaning, Elton John Greatest Hits Volume 1, M-city Monash Prices, Reed Cpd Courses, Home Alone 2,''' Trump, Ejecta Synonym, Las Vegas Nights, How To Pronounce Karen, Ghost Duet, Traction Elevator Machine Room, Luftschutz Gladiator Helmet, Queen Creek, Az Area Code, The Frogs Summary, Ezra Name Meaning, Hullabaloo Song, Carlos Fuentes Aura, Christopher Lee Band On The Run, Qld Police Scanner App, Teshiro Haikyuu, Dubai Police App, Men Nike Air Max 1 Sketch To Shelf Black, Cheap Handbags, Larissa Wilson Movies And Tv Shows, Conservation Of Momentum, Linda Ronstadt Simpsons, Student Portal Mps, Mercury Levels In Fish Chart, The American Soldier, Track & Field, Air Collision, Didgeridoo Youtube, Uncle Kracker Country Songs, Features Of Public Service Broadcasting, Kalamazoo Nightlife, Security Hyperstore, Is Excalibur Real, Art Quotes, Enemy Mine Trailer, Wolfenstein Cyberpilot Wiki, The Smiler Marmaliser, Battle Of Guantánamo Bay, Plaza Las Américas San Juan, Money App, M-city Clayton, Breaking News Adelaide, Copleston Uniform, To The Moon Lyrics, Flagstaff To Grand Canyon Train, Amici's Restaurant, Boxcar Arcade, Imitation Crab Butter Garlic Pasta, Godzilla Vs Fake Godzilla, Call Of Pripyat Department Store, Chaos Theory, John Lennon Documentary Gimme Some Truth, Alloy Steel Price, Singapore Vs Melbourne, Aircraft For Sale North America, The Trouble With Maggie Cole Episode 3, Hristo Stoichkov Net Worth, Ricochet Song Lyrics, Three Days Of The Condor Dual Audio 480p, Feng Fei Fei Songs Youtube, Three Days Of The Condor Full Movie Youtube, Joe Steele, Jester Hairston,