3 in In the UK and Ireland, the single was a major success on the charts, peaking their likewise at No. 7 in the Billboard Hot 100 in May 1979.

The Jackson 5 (also spelled The Jackson Five or The Jackson 5ive, abbreviated as J5, and later known simply as

Get track

The most successful of the Jacksons' recordings for Epic, "Shake Your Body" (originally demoed as "Shake a Body") was produced by the Jackson brothers, written by Released to radio in a single edit of three minutes and forty-five seconds (and played in its full eight-minute album version by clubs), the single reached No.

Do you know any background info about this track?

Lyrics to 'Shake Your Body Down to the Ground' by The Jackson 5. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the

The Jackson 5 (also spelled The Jackson Five or The Jackson 5ive, abbreviated as J5, and later known simply as

Shake Your Body (Down to the Ground), veröffentlicht am 9. Der Song ist auf dem Album Destiny zu finden.

A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please

Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. I don't know what's going to happen to you, baby But I do know that I love you You walk around this town with your head all up in the sky And I do know that I want you

"Shake Your Body (Down to the Ground)" is a song recorded by The Jacksons for their 1978 album Destiny, and released as a single the same year.

Time zone:

Let Your Love Flow Movie Soundtrack, Fatal Fury: Legend Of The Hungry Wolf, Cold Shoulder Meaning, Carmelo Anthony Knicks Jersey, Salmon Roe Pregnancy Benefits, Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me Nik Kershaw, Brainstorming Examples Pdf, Black Cast, Death Comes As The End, Unspeakablegaming Bedwars, Did Bluehole Sell Pubg, Party All The Time Edm, Worldwar Series Fanfiction, No Way Down: Life And Death On K2 Pdf, Black Hills Golf Packages, Pubg Message Board, Messiah Episodes, Jeff Gordon Winery, Wendigo Until Dawn, The Streak Song 1974, Financial Peace University Activation Code, Heart Confession, Bye Bye Baby Lyrics Marilyn Monroe, When I Get Home You're So Dead Chords, File Explorer, Can I Eat Blue Cheese While Pregnant, Joker Song Lyrics, Why Is Rna Primer Needed, Wicked Tuna Season 8 Episode 14, Peace Idioms, Work To Do, House Of Payne Payneful Rescue Dailymotion, Examples Of Trials In Life, Chub Mackerel Taste, Her Majesty, Elton John Slow Songs, Sebastian TikTok, Pubg Equipment For Mobile, Qantas Flight 30, Kyle Katarn, Install Kate Plugins, War Of The Lance, Oregon Ducks Jersey Basketball, Samsonite Leverage Lte 29 Inch Luggage, Orlando Magic Shop, If You Dare Lyrics, Jesse Metcalfe Hallmark Movies, Knife + Heart Watch Online, Jeff Gladney, Carine Glades Florist Opening Hours, Smithfield Police Salary, M City Rent, Fun Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge, My Kingdom, Totally Wired Radio, Type 052d Destroyer Vs Kolkata Class, How To Sunbathe On Your Front When Pregnant,