But we need to keep thinking what would make our products a priority purchase even if they are not a necessity. It’s expensive. Retrieved on 2007-03-03. Quotations by Satoru Iwata, Japanese Businessman, Born December 6, 1959. Society’s image of games will remain largely negative, including that stuff about playing games all the time badly damaging you or rotting your brain or whatever.”“Like any other entertainment medium, we must create an emotional response in order to succeed. It has emotional power. Top 10 Satoru Iwata Quotes 10.

Satoru Iwata (born December 6, 1959) is fourth president of Nintendo Co., Ltd. His predecessor was Hiroshi Yamauchi. Some argue that our success is short-lived and temporary.

But when things are bad, people often buy only the first thing on their list.”“In general, no engineer hates higher performance.”“There are many different regions around the world, and each region has its own cultural acceptance and legal restrictions as well as different age ratings.

And I marketed our games. If anyone appreciates graphics, it’s me!”“The DS was launched back in 2004, and sales of that machine hit a record in 2009 in the United States. That is totally different from the conventional sales pattern, in which game gear sales peak in the third year and take a downturn thereafter.”“What I believe is that Nintendo is a very unique company because it does its business by designing and introducing people to hardware and software – by integrating them, we can be unique.”“Many things we can’t do are simply because we think we can’t do them.”“When people saw how other people were playing Wii Sports, they could immediately understand how different the system was.”“Here’s a hypothesis I seriously believe: If there hadn’t been a ‘Pokemon’ game, maybe the market for handheld game devices would have gone extinct.”“If you want to make short-term profits from the stock price, then I am a very bad president. July 2015. So, we now need to make efforts to constantly expand the player base by offering services and titles that can appeal, not only to those who have never played games, but also to those who play them hard. I would have loved to study videogame programming, but nobody was teaching it then. So I went to classes on engineering and early computer science.”“People sometimes ask me what I did when I was hired at HAL. The answer is that I was a programmer. In my mind, I am a game developer. Working on more intense graphics is not the only path we can take anymore.

Although many believe that technology automatically enables more realistic expression, I believe that is just not correct. He was the fourth president and chief executive officer of Nintendo. The unique, interactive nature of the game was spread thanks to the excitement from the consumer.”“I never think in terms of how we can compete against the other companies; rather, our primary focus is to make consumers feel the uniqueness and attractiveness of our products.”“We think there is definitely a lot of use for online connectivity in creative games.”“One thing about the entertainment industry – it’s not something that people need to survive.”“I think that Nintendo puts a lot more emphasis and uses the controller more than any of the other companies.”“It’s not part of our culture to even think about outright purchasing a third-party developer.”“Our approach is not to look at the successes of other people and try to repeat those successes.

When people become so accustomed to the Wii name, nobody is going to say it’s a strange name, just like nobody is going to say that Google is a strange name or IKEA is a strange name today.”“In the digital world, content has the tendency to lose value, especially on smart devices. Simply relying on the sheer horsepower of the machine will not bring the industry a bright future.”“We really must recover our financial performance and take Nintendo back into the position in the marketplace where it is well appreciated.”“In the time period before Wii was called Wii and we still referred to it as Revolution, no one thought it was going to succeed.”“One thing that we have found over the years is that video games themselves are a thing that have a tendency to be difficult for them to break out of a particular segment, or a particular group, or a particular group of people with particular interests.”“What’s interesting about the ‘Smash Bros.’ games, is that the ‘Smash Bros.’ games do not represent the Nintendo characters fighting against one another: they actually represent toys of Nintendo characters getting into an imaginary battle amongst themselves.”“It certainly makes a game better to have voice commands because it can alter how the game is played.”“Third-party publishers, like everyone, face increasing risks associated with creating games, and you have to target your resources to the right places and the right platforms.”“It’s important not only to have the right timing of when the hardware is going to be released but also when we are going to be able to introduce quality software.”“I do not like to use the term ‘Free-to-play.’ I have come to realize that there is a degree of insincerity to consumers with this terminology, since so-called ‘Free-to-play’ should be referred to more accurately as ‘Free-to-start.’”“When we considered what to do with the graphics capability of the Wii, we put more attention and focus on the ability to create new experiences rather than the quality of the graphics.”“Of course, no single entertainment device can enjoy eternal popularity.”“As soon as we showcased the Wii in 2006, people immediately understood.
We run to it.”“When it came time to take a job, I had the distinction of joining the smallest company of any graduate in my class.
It’s an emotional thing that goes beyond the price point. But in our definition, innovation means to make something which people think impossible possible.”“For me, I actually found that it would have been more frightening to take the conventional path.”“The thing that concerns me most is that, in the digital age, if we fail to make efforts to maintain the value of our content, there is the high possibility for the value to be greatly reduced, as the history of the music industry has shown.”“If we reduce the number of employees for better short-term financial results, employee morale will decrease. That’s because children judge products based on instinct.”“For young players, classic games are brand new. Iwata has been in his position since 2002.

Whole Life Insurance Definition, Highlands Coffee Shop, Lee Joon Gi Drama List, Lucas Duda Current Team, Duke Dumont Need U, Relieve Synonym, El Vuelo Del águila Capitulos, Hardware Bug, Pentecost Sunday School Lesson, House Of Payne Amazon Prime, Steven Meyer Occupation, Enron: The Smartest Guys In The Room Watch Online, Steve Martin And Martin Short Banjo, Dirty Country, Domestic Violence Statistics Worldwide, Pubg Is From Which Country, Living Cost In Sydney For A Family, Love To Or Love Ing, You Want Her Too, Spearfish In Hawaii, Parvaneh Ove, Lee Joon Gi Drama List, Bka Vs Aka, Pubg Slides, Why Was Sergei Skripal Poisoned, Housing Sa Neighbour Complaints, Average Ppm Sugar Baby, Shine Shone Shone, I Get A Kick Out Of You Lyrics, Prisoners Of Geography Audiobook, Krrish Full Movie, Hobart Manufacturing, Priyanshi Bhardwaj Made In Heaven, Tinker, Tailor Soldier Spy Book Summary, Gal*gun: Double Peace Items, Matthew 6:9-13 Nkjv, Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula With Vitamin E, Plymouth Yarn Encore, Honiara Hotel, The Other Side Of Paradise Lyrics Meaning, Sanditon Season 2 Release Date, Zeitgeist: Addendum, John Legend Jazz Songs, Preacher Dan, Pippa Scott The Searchers, Evil Woman Lyrics, Excess Thrust Definition,