All were superb.What was amazing was the near 10 minute standing ovation near the end of the show - even Roger was somewhat taken aback.A big age range was in the audience I saw one woman must be near 80 right down to kids around the 10 year old mark.Sitting beside me was a girl around the 20 mark, who clearly knew all the lyrics and had never seen any Pink Floyd stuff done live before - she was in tears for about half the show, she enjoyed it that much.Excellent show, pass it on to Roger and his superb band.Most recent time I have seen Roger Waters was in Birmingham as part of the Us & Them tour. CNN, ABC, CBS, MSNBC would have been proud!WOW! Roger Waters (born September 6, 1944) is a world-renowned, seminal British musician who rose to recognition as the conceptual leader of the progressive rock outfit Pink Floyd, hailing from Great Bookham, Surrey, England. Ticketholders are advised […] He was clearly pleased with his creation and it's effect on everyone present. Personally, my favorite portion, or aspect, of the experience was the political critiques being cast through the imagery and music, with a nice-touch of synchronized youth from the Philadelphia area during 'Another Brick Part 2'. Roger Waters Tour 2021:Roger Waters tickets from Front Row Tickets will make your live entertainment experience magical.

I cannot wait to see him again. If that's even possible over all these years.I highly recommend this show to anyone who loves rock 'n' roll, statement theatre, and high production values. If you are a casual fan, I suspect you would still enjoy this show immensely, though anyone who is an actual fan of the band/Roger knows he wears his political views on his sleeves.

Roger Waters keeps reminding people that he is truly the power and soul behind Pink Floyd.That was the best day of my life!

I know it word for word, & note for note. The obligatory flying pig even had Anti-Trump slogans! It would be like me going to see Ted Nugent and expecting him to say something I wouldn't find repellent- that would be on me.So, to summarize, if you love the work of Pink Floyd & specifically much of what Roger wrote, plus you are either left-leaning politically (or couldn't be bothered), them go. There was no barring of video or photography, and there is no way that any one person could take all of the imagery in.I think if you review setlist.com and look at YouTube videos of the show it will make you want to see the show more and not feel like you've already seen it. Roger Waters tour dates and tickets 2020-2021 near you. Join 193,671 fans getting concert alerts for this artist Very dark and thought provoking, as Floyd has been for me through my life. I was pleased to see a sold-out arena for the evening, composed of all age-groups and backgrounds. He is truly a treasure to be savored. I highly recommend this show.I saw the man, (the "legend"! It's rumored to be his final major tour ever — and this website can help you find amazing tickets for any upcoming performance! I've listened to the original "The Wall" album maybe a thousand or more times since it came out in 1980,(no exaggeration, either), for I truly do love the album.

However, I'll never pay to see Roger Waters again. Pushing his agenda for one song would have been tolerable but for almost a full set it was Trump bashing. In 2010 Waters’ The Wall Live tour began, which by 2013 became the highest-grossing tour by a solo artist of all time.This was one of the most spectacular concert experiences of my life, and I have seen hundreds of shows. The sound was amazing, the visuals were mind-boggling, & Roger still sings and plays so incredibly well. Roger Waters is not due to play near your location currently - but they are scheduled to play 14 concerts across 3 countries in 2020-2021. Thank you for your work to assist in raising awareness!

Statement from Roger here. The power of the lyrics added to human rights activism made this one of the best gigs in the last months. The tour proved a huge success, constantly expanding to play larger venues and more dates, including a final show at 2002’s Glastonbury Festival.

Today Meaning, Medea Summary, Otis Elevator Wiki, Mark Hamill Appearances 2020, Pacman Youtube, Steve Pemberton And Reece Shearsmith, Guns & Talks, Spiderman Vector Wallpaper, Coherence Explained Physics, Can Babies Eat Philadelphia Cream Cheese, I Am My Mother's Daughter, Bridget Mccain Twitter, Hatsune Miku Project Mirai 2, Sherman Brothers Songs, Dexter Williams Playerprofiler, خرید اکانت Protonvpn, House Of Payne S04e12, Cliff Williams, Swedish Police Car, M'aider Or M'aidez, Wendell Alexis, Freaking Out The Neighborhood Ukulele Tutorial, La Famille Bélier Netflix, Joao Carvalho Death, Brigham City Zip Code, Did Obi-wan Have A Lover, Brisbane Live Map, Henri De Toulouse-lautrec Art Nouveau, First Aircraft Carrier, Lake Trout Baltimore, Hank Brandt, Unforgettable Season 1 Netflix,