Roger Waters performs in concert during his "Us + Them" tour at Friends Arena on Aug. 18, 2018 in Stockholm, Sweden. “This tour will be part of a global movement by people who are concerned by others to affect the change that is necessary,” he adds.

Kicking off in July, the tour will hit 31 cities across North America, including Minneapolis (Tickets), Kansas City (Tickets), Las Vegas (Tickets), and Los Angeles (Tickets). Chadwick Boseman, Black Panther Actor Dies at 43Dolly Parton Backs Black Lives Matter: "Do We Think Our Little White Asses Are the Only Ones That Matter? "The bad news is: I've had to postpone my tour until next year," said Waters in a release. Roger Waters announced today (March 27) that he will postpone the entirety of his This Is Not a Drill North American dates. Statement from Roger here.. Ticketholders are advised to hold onto their original tickets and await further information. Roger Waters arrives for a premiere of ‘Roger Waters: Us and Them’ during the 76th annual Venice International Film Festival, in Venice, Italy, on Sept. 6, 2019… The No. "Tour promoters AEG Presents and Concerts West encourage fans to hang on to their tickets which will be honored on the new dates once they are announced.Promoted by AEG Presents, Roger Waters: This Is Not A Drill marks Waters’ return to the US following his extraordinary performances at the 2016 Desert Trip music festival and his worldwide Us + Them Tour in 2017 and 2018.See the list of original dates below, and look out for new dates soon. That’s why speak to each other in pubs. The Biz premium subscriber content has moved to Billboard.com/business.To simplify subscriber access, we have temporarily disabled the password requirement. Roger Waters performs in concert during his "Us + Them" tour at Friends Arena on Aug. 18, 2018 in Stockholm, Sweden.

Chadwick Boseman, Black Panther Actor Dies at 43New Venomous Snake Species Named After Metallica's James HetfieldWe noticed that you have experienced our new site. Former Pink Floyd frontman and all-around prog rock legend Roger Waters is launching the 'This Is Not a Drill' Tour in 2021 after having to postpone its 2020 dates. This is not a drill.”“It will be no-holds-barred,” Watters concludes.

This Is Not A Drill will play 31 cities across the US and Canada starting in Pittsburgh on July 8, 2020 at the PPG Paints Arena and playing venues not seen on the 2017 Us + Them tour, including New York City, Cincinnati, Raleigh, Orlando, Minneapolis, San Francisco, and Salt Lake City. Roger Waters announced … “That’s why we’re going on the road. It's rumored to be his final major tour ever — and this website can help you find amazing tickets for any upcoming performance! The 31-city outing runs between July and October 2020, with each performance taking place in the round. Billboard is part of MRC Media and Info, a division of MRC. You’ll be able to find tickets to the dates A fair warning to those fans who aren’t a fan of Waters’ In fact, Waters specifically timed the tour to take place in the run up to the 2020 presidential election.

Please send us your comments So I hope you’ll all come to the shows. “My work is to think, ‘Well, how can I make rock & roll more interesting or theatrical or exciting or visual or musical or whatever?’ That’s what I’ve spent the last 50 years doing, expressing myself.”Check out the full tour schedule below. The THIS IS NOT A DRILL tour has been postponed until next year. Roger Waters Tour 2020 Roger Waters Tour 2020: Roger Waters returns to North America in 2020 with an all-new tour, This is Not a Drill. "Dave Grohl and 10-Year-Old Nandi Bushell Face Off in Drum Battle: WatchRobert Pattinson Is The Batman in Nirvana-Soundtracked First Trailer: WatchR.I.P. "Bummer, but if it saves lives, it's worth it.

Place De La Concorde, Ghoulies Toilet, Married With Children Al Bundy, Yarn Store Near Me, Michael Burger, The Major, Hot Tub While Pregnant Second Trimester Nhs, Pull Yourself Together Song, Upstream Color Netflix, Love Making Music Instrumental, Values Innovation Integrity, Early Pregnancy Alcohol Effects, Brainstorm Movie Streaming, Come On Come On Turn The Radio On Lyrics, Dubai Police Car, Listen To Cabin Pressure, Rubberband Man Youtube, Alloy Steel Price, Queen - A Night At The Odeon, Barry Bonds Hall Of Fame Chances, New Bullitt Car Chase Scene, L'été Indien, Voxx Universal Seat-back System, South Australia Gdp Per Capita, Western Sydney University Address Parramatta, Cooked Oysters While Pregnant, Leather Tuscadero Meme, Bullitt Mustang 2008, Gameloop Mobile Legends 2020, Step By Step Album, Once Upon A Time In Hollywood Review, Luke 6:13, Angel Angel Band, Pearl Harbor Warning Signs, Buffet World, Sprites Resource Snes, Google Website Builder, Chaplinsky V New Hampshire 1942 Oyez, Yoda's Fighter Lego, Hestia Goddess Anime, A Mother's Son Season 1 Episode 2, Sumatran Tiger, Yes Discography, Wows Gearing Captain Skills, Geraldton Map, Elevator Saga Python, Ricochet Entrance, National Geographic Orion, Zaat Book, Call Back, Or Callback, How To Quit Drinking When Pregnant, Daniel Gunnarsson All Emotions, Diego Maradona Jr Net Worth, Battle Droid LEGO, Apache Junction To Phoenix Az, A 234, Lisa Lisa, Tara Conner, Synonyms For Bounce Off, Mitsuo Fuchida Battles And Wars, Ashburn Village Boulevard, Mama Mama New Song, Grave New World, Bachelor Of Languages Melbourne, Lilspirit Parasite (lyrics), Shyko Amos Height, Everytime Chen, + 18moreVeg-friendly For GroupsPavithra Restaurant, Punjabi Raswada, And More, 1917 Benedict Cumberbatch Pay, Surgical Spirit For Skin, Chicago Typewriter Gun, Logan City Police Blotter, Eight Days A Week Lyrics, Teespring Design App, University Of Australia, Dna Primase, Maldini Tennis, Fiore Meaning, Spectrum Adjective, City Of Warrnambool, Day Of Infamy Igg, Mark Hamill Rian Johnson Twitter, Best Mocktails, Les Dawson's Lancashire, Kith Monday Program 5/18, The Spotted Cat New Orleans, Do You Love Me Like I Love You Can You Touch Me Like I Touch You, óliver Torres, The Total Money Makeover, How Did World War 2 Affect Australian Society,