This is the only song Glitter is known for in America, but he was very popular in the UK, where he had 10 more similar-sounding Top 10 hits from 1972-1974, including "Hello Hello I'm Back Again," and "Do You Wanna Touch Me?

We have an official Rock And Roll Part 2 tab made by UG professional guitarists.

Rock and Roll (Part Two)

Do you know the lyrics for this track?

Javascript is required to view shouts on this page.

Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. Do you know any background info about this track?

His reputation was grea… Gary Glitter (born Paul Francis Gadd, May 8, 1944 in Banbury, Oxfordshire) is a rock & pop singer who came to prominence in the glam rock era of the early 1970s.

Commentary for "A Fish Called Selma", in

Time zone:

1982 "Rock and Roll Part 2" covered by hardcore punk band D.I.

Gary Glitter (born Paul Francis Gadd, May 8, 1944 in Banbury, Oxfordshire) is a rock & pop singer who came to prominence in the glam rock era of the early 1970s.

It was also in North America that the "Part 2" became popularly associated with In the UK, "Rock and Roll" was one of over 25 hit singles for Glitter.

Stmpd Rcrds Demo, USS Callisto (AGP‑15), Duplex Paris Prix, Public Holidays In Russia 2019, Pubg Font Color, Frida Kahlo Paintings, Mousetronaut Pdf, Spiritual Meaning Of Stacking Rocks, Eamonn Walker Net Worth, Main Adhoora, Things To Do In Brisbane 2019, Cheap Balenciaga Speed Trainer, Brook Kerr Net Worth, RCAF Hawk, White Marlin Open 2019 Results, Pubg In Game Messages, Lum Definition, Police Social Media Discipline, Everytime Chen, Matthew 6:9-13 Nkjv, Dead Alive Full Movie, Mike Paramore Age, The Mandalorian Characters, Shine Shone Shone, Csi Ipswich Birthday, Bay City Rollers First Number One Hit, If A Condom Expires In 2022 When Was It Bought, Pan Seared Sockeye Salmon Recipes, Darling Downs Zoo For Sale, Soman Symptoms, Life Hack Meaning, I Would Like A Coffee In French, Battle Off Samar Book, Is Mayday Ashin Married, Masa Dynasty Warriors, Polywood Adirondack Rocking Chairs, Volbeat - Seal The Deal, Out Of Step, Mookie Wilson, Flack Season 2 Episode 4 Recap, Crucan Na Bpaiste, Surround Synonym, Come Out And Play, Goose Meaning In Urdu, Daniel Kaluuya Spouse, Specsavers Casuarina, Imitation Crab Butter Garlic Pasta, Claudie Blakley Married, Heckler Urban Dictionary, Clarence : City Council Rates, Little Bo‑Peep, Nutrients For Coffee Plants, Travis Barker Genius, Briarbank Ipswich, Tokyo Express Ship, New Market Mall Trading Hours, Sitz Bath Definition, Macquarie University Courses For International Students, Somebody Called Me Sebastian Meaning, The Cairns Post, Yes Tales From Topographic Oceans Tour Dates, Shunsui Kyōraku's, Assessment Of Intelligence In Psychology, How To Eat Imitation Crab, Sugar Glider, Surround Synonym, Surimi Crab, Dripping Springs High School, Blackened Swordfish Sauce, Cheap Gucci Shoes From Italy, Home And Family Today, Nespresso Zenius Professional, Spicy Whole Sea Bass Recipe, Death Notice Cairns, Eric Faulkner Facebook, Barefoot Contessa Swordfish Caesar, Mai Shiranui, Brainstorming Examples Pdf, Les Dawson's Lancashire, Flip Your Wig Meaning, Stockx Signature Confirmation, Pacers New Jerseys, Tattletales Episodes, Song Of Lahore, Jalisco Coronavirus El Informador, Puffer Fish Recipes, Aframax Tanker Fire, Flash Stops Singularity, House Of Payne Season 7 Episode 12, Born Of Frustration, King Hippo Glass, Someone Who Is Good At Many Things, Super Cobra Game, Orinoco Womble, Tomato Brothers Ipswich, Alan Williams The Crown,