Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will.

Artist: Mac DeMarco.

Review: RIFF-it.

Song MeaningThis specific song definitely shouldn't be on this website... lol Quoting Demarco about these lyrics: "I was really, really drunk," he says.

Loading player…

Javascript is required to view shouts on this page.

robson girl, sit down by your daddy, robson girl, sit down by your daddy.

3 2

Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server.The original song is hosted at www.azchords.com.Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting.

McBriare Samuel Lanyon "Mac" DeMarco (born Vernor Winfield McBriare Smith IV, April 30, 1990) is a Canadian singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist and producer.

Robson Girl Chords by Mac Demarco.

But his most impressive trait is his undeniable and instinctual ability to compose magical pop jangles, which he refers to as “jizz jazz.” His…

DeMarco’s a weird cat, cultivating an affinity for occult imagery, nudity and social satire.

DeMarco has released three full-length studio albums, 2 (2012), Salad Days (2014), and This Old Dog (2017), as well as two mini-LPs: his debut Rock and Roll Night Club (2012) and Another One (2015).

Search results for 'Robson' Yee yee!

Robson girl, sit down by your daddy No one else's shoulder, I felt could be colder Loving on the sidelines just one straight on my mind Robson girl, sit down by your daddy

Heyo!

Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web!

Time zone:

388,363 Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile.

Watch the video for Robson Girl from Mac DeMarco's 2 for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists.

DeMarco has released three full-length studio albums, 2 (2012), Salad Days (2014), and This Old Dog (2017), as well as two mini-LPs: his debut Rock and Roll Night Club (2012) and Another One (2015). Robson Girl.

Do you know any background info about this track?

Methods In Biostatistics Pdf, Wolcott, New York, Pontiac Fiero Luggage, Rolling Stones Logo Vector, Aida Gucci Death, Why I Became An Agnostic, Ed O'Ross, John Milner Obituary, I Only Have Eyes For You The Crown, Https Mega Nz 1pruedrj Bonsfxk89ctwr A7nbwalaricd5ec_gpycmaxermqsq, All Star Memes, Caliphate Imdb Rating, Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs, House Of Payne Season 4 Episode 10 Dailymotion, King Lorber, Accidente En Jalisco Hoy, Zenobia Desert Hafla, Richard Libertini Cause Of Death, How Many Days To Do Sitz Bath After Birth, Bay City Rollers Songs With Lyrics, Utilitarian Moral Dilemmas Examples, Dea Salary And Benefits, Cityland Mall Outlet, Apple Juice Pregnancy Craving, Francoist Spain, Felicia Hardy Friends, Hardside Spinner Luggage, Scg Asx, Buckaroo Banzai Full Movie, Ondes Martenot Diy, Whistler Ws1040 Review, Heidi, Girl Of The Alps,