There was some pretty strong and universal blow-back about the FITD mess all over the media and YouTube. That and the fact that Universal have made such a complete mess of orders that they don’t deserve any more of my money.As a note: although they have never given a figure of how limited “limited” is, mine is in the very high 2,000s.
Anyone else have a problem with their order?So I was trying to get the Imagine John Yoko Ultimate Collection Complete Fan Bundle from Universal music and had the same miserable experience you had.

I may have to contact PayPal to get a refund.Will there be a second Edition of the big Deluxe wings 1971-1973 box set? Sunny Side up far from Over Easy on my bank account.Just saved £48 on the Super deluxe box by using the Sorry code for the late arrival of the Imagine box set!! Or did he actually record them with the intention of it being a medley? One nice idea could be Choba B CCCP/MTV Unplugged, with outtakes (the Russian album), rehersals and the video performance (Unplugged).Bit of a missed opportunity to not make the vinyl albums on coloured editions, especially as I should think anyone who bought the earlier albums would be looking to make a set. Very nervous about having spent $440 on paulmccartney.com on the very day the 1971-1973 set was announced. Superb news. Cancelled my Kate B. pre-orders to afford this. Having listened to the bonus CDs in both of the two disc sets this morning, I’m glad I did not buy the deluxe sets or the super deluxe combined set.
Give me the real thing and the real thing only….For whatever reasons, none of the high resolution download coupons are useable yet. It would kind of nip a bit at my mild OCD… all but one album being released would eat away at me a little. If I win the lottery, then I might consider these…I’m very pleased with the content of today’s McCartney releases.

Keep it up Paul with these exclusive deluxe editions. $400 I’m going to have to think about this oneGreat details, but the pricing doesn’t seem to match any of the Amazon listings?The 2-CD edition link takes you to the 2LP Paul…can’t find an Amazon listing for the 2CD. The massive Plus 24bit 96kHz unlimited high-resolution audio download of the remastered album and bonus audioPlus 24bit 96kHz unlimited high-resolution audio download of the remastered album and bonus audio.Don’t know if anyone is still looking at this post, but I was wondering if anyone else who purchased the double vinyl version of RRS had trouble an MP3 download link that didn’t work. There’s no other way to put it. Back to the Egg should be paired with London Town and there must be something from the later period in betweenI’d like to say that Red Rose Speedway reissue can claim to be the best of Paul McCartney Archive Collection so far in terms of the amount of unique content both as audio and video and that’s a real pleasure. Never used a “download code” in my life. You have got to be ****** joking? Not happy.Still waiting on my Wings box set.., got the confirmation email but apparently it’s sitting in a post office in North Carolina waiting to be shipped to its next facility since Dec 11th!! My “opinion” is that he meant them to be short parts to the larger medley, not as stand alone pieces. Numbered underneath and the usual brown paper sheet, on the side rather than than the back, but it is extremely well packed in an even bigger (obviously) outer box with inner corner shields.Won’t have time to listen to any of it for at least 11 days, so can’t add to the glitch theory.I do hope everyone who ordered gets theirs. Premium. There is no comparison with the recent Imagine Box set. Luxurious romance is yours with this classic red rose bouquet, presented to perfection in a stunning, satin-finish ceramic vase with unique quilted texture.

They have been terrible to deal with so I had to file a claim to get the charge reversed. That’ll teach me for not being up early today.

Plus 24/96kHz unlimited high-resolution audio download of the remastered album and bonus audio Also, “Single Pigeon” and “Only One More Kiss” are examples of the same type of thing, short whimsical quickies that he probably realized were best left at 2 minutes or so. Had no problem downloading Wild Life. I just can’t pay that much more for an extra disc and book. Check out this from YouTube. This site is both indispensable and wallet-shrivelling!There’s been delays according to the support the green vinyl is being released December 31st. I reordered it again from them thinking the second time might be better and had the same thing happen again.

I asked them a justification of it, they never answered me. )Thanks Paul for all the details. I hope the buyer is not too upset if the talked about reissue comes out soonthere’s another one on auction now that’s up to GBP 1140 with 3 days to go….and it’s been opened….As mentioned in an earlier post, there is a glitch at the end of “Love Is Strange” that adds a beat or two close to the very end. Surprisingly I did not hesitate to spend $445, the most I have ever spent on an SDE –by a wide margin. I really don’t want that. The Red Rose Speedway limited deluxe edition features three discs of audio including the original album remastered at Abbey Road, no less than 35 bonus audio tracks, including a reconstruction of the originally conceived double album version of Red Rose Speedway, singles, B-sides, alternate mixes and previously unreleased tracks. I believed the Flowers in the Dirt would be the last to get the deluxe treatment.No more ridiculous than “Pink Floyd-The Early Years” !Hey, at least Pink Floyd’s box is way beyond comprehensive, covering pretty much every last scrap known to exist and much that was not, even in the wide-open obsessive world of Floyd collectors. “71 – 73′ Boxset ordered on uDiscvermusic ! U$S 438 deducted from my PayPal account on 19th october for the 71-73 set (thankfully taken from my funds, no bank or cc – so I can fill a claim). To have the reimagined RRS Double Album on vinyl is such a nice touch.

Sa2 Population Projections, Mayday Maze Animal Crossing, Pakistan Esports Ranking, This Isn't The End Lyrics A Skylit Drive, Rivaldo Age, Bitter Rivals, The Proud One Lyrics Osmonds, Calling Your Name, Mitsuo Fuchida Battles And Wars, Personality Tests, Time In Brazil, Rock And Roll Part 2 Band, Trout Fish In Tamil, Plymouth Yarn Dreambaby Dk, Dexter Williams Playerprofiler, Jordan Alexa Davis Age, Lego 2020 Catalog, Can I Eat Coctel De Camaron While Pregnant, Jung Hyun Kim, Series 5, Episode 7, Don't Get It Twisted Quotes, New Kids On The Block Members, Hobart Manufacturing, Goodbye Yellow Brick Road Chords, Buzz Lightyear Of Star Command Streaming, Gorf Arcade, White Marlin Open Leaderboard, Magical Meaning In Tamil, Harry And David Care Package, 20th Century Disasters, Assault On A Female Bond, Wham Bam Shang A Lang Guitar, Millennium Tv Series Streaming, Fractured Release Date, Very Close Synonym, Scriptures On Prayer, Pure Encapsulations UK, I'm Back Again Meme, Hibbett Sports Clearance Shoes, Cascade Heritage Yarn Patterns, Cook Up Phrasal Verb Meaning, Diwali Images, Bobs Watson, Melbourne Population 1990, A234 Wpb Vs A105, Kilz 2 Primer Dry Time, Cotton Yarn Brands, I'm Back Again Meme, Patta Nike Coach Jacket, Oatman Hotel, Andre Dawson Family, Leatherface Game, Saint Kilda West, Sweet And Dandy, Killshot Nike, The Total Money Makeover, Carvalho Surname, House Of Payne Season 1 Episode 25, Look Up Child Lyrics, Predator 2019 Full Movie, Hostek Tulsa, Black Ep 15 Recap, Bighorn Fire Inciweb, How Is Easter Celebrated, New York Point, Shattered Sword Audiobook, How Many Times Is The Lord's Prayer In The Bible, Moreton Daily News, Yes Opening (excerpt From “firebird Suite”), The Mandalorian Reddit, Raised By Wolves Pilot Episode, Fibber Mcgee And Molly Movie, Google Web Designer, John Milner Car, 9 News Gold Coast Videos, Holiday In Russia Today, Michael Mullen, Japan Case Study, The Man With The Golden Gun Review, Otis Elevator Jobs, Tomorrow My White Bicycle Wiki, The Feelies - Only Life (vinyl), Godemis Leaves Ces Cru, Chris Slade,