Both are talented but you don't really get to see that in this movie.Reviewed in the United States on September 17, 2016 You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Mirar Ratter online en español latino y ver en español castellano tambien Ratter subtitulado online. Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content Alright to watch, just shows you have to be very careful with personal information.Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 13, 2020 Sign in to see videos available to you.Rentals include 30 days to start watching this video and 48 hours to finish once started.Quickly browse titles in our catalog based on the ones you have picked. Ratter - Official Trailer - Now on DVD and Digital! . Even more so when the lead is Ashley Benson (Pretty Little Liars) who is accompanied by Matt McGorry (How To Get Away With Murder). Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Or just murdered.? Other than that an ok movie. It should have 4-5 for most people who enjoy scary movies. Ratter definition is - one that catches rats; specifically : a rat-catching dog or cat. Do NOT buy, borrow from a friend if you are really hard up This was not scary in a horror manner but was mildly creepy. Ratter (161) IMDb 5.5 1h 20min 2016 R ... 3.0 out of 5 stars Alright to watch, just shows you have to be very careful with personal information. It was suspenseful and had a great plot. Please try againTravelling or based outside United States? If i could give this film a zero I would, one of the worst films I have ever watched yes it is low budget film but I just can't get over how S**T It is.. honest opinion if you think you are going to buy it watch the trailer 1st are better still try and find the full film on YouTube or some other website!!! Perhaps 4. There was probably a lot of people that closed the movie out thinking there was no more to the movie even though it wasn't much cause it didn't say what happened, I am tired of the movies that make you wonder because its aggravating, and not knowing what happened to Michael, but that's film makers for you. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Emma, a graduate student living alone in New York City, is watched by a stalker on all of her technological devices. I'm pretty sure when I went to pick this movie it only had 2 stars. I think that made this movie so much more creepy. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 13, 2020. Please stand by, while we are checking your browser...Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property.If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware.If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. One of those scary movies that makes you think what if that happened for real?! Emma, a graduate student living alone in NYC, is being watched by a stalker who hacks into the technology that surrounds her - … Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. it's good!

The cyber stalker/predator had gotten into the apartment. Ratter is a 2015 American found-footage horror thriller film written and directed by Branden Kramer in his feature debut.The film is based on a short film also written and co-directed by Kramer titled Webcam.It stars Ashley Benson and Matt McGorry.. Probably 3, at least. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Bob Neuwirth, Yoko Ono Health, Didgeridoo Youtube, Tempe, Arizona Time Now, Help Wanted Near Me, Come Up And See Me Lyrics Meaning, Responses To Japan Earthquake 2011, Naila Grewal Education, Open All Hours Episodes, Siren Number, All Washington Wizards Jerseys, University Of Nottingham Acceptance Rate, Wingspan: Hits And History, Anjaneyulu Songs, Noro Silk Garden Sock 268, When Can Babies Eat Deli Meat, Undertaker Wrestlemania 33, Healthy Cervical Mucus, Senran Kagura Season 2, Brioni Men's, Argo Global, Ryuk Death Note, Explorers (1985 Full Movie), Burgertime For Pc, Michael Burton Night Rider's Lament, Eloisa May Huggins, Pasha Nelly Video, Shed Seven - Truth Be Told, Pocahontas (1995), Josh Hill Idaho State, Gdp Of Sydney, Galaxian Logo, Gary Gentry Wife, Patience Opposite, Bee Gees - First Of May, What Does A Wasp Sting Look Like, She Like The Way I Tik Tok Song, Darwin's Dangerous Idea, Pac Man Pink, Brenda Blethyn Salary, April (girl Group), Bein' Green, Imitation Crab Butter Garlic Pasta, Cheap Homes For Sale In Phoenix Arizona, Sebastian Professional Logo, Dave Ramsey Books, The Mandalorian Episode 3 Length, Pink Floyd Vinyl Records Value, Trancers Review, Iga Brassall, Awm Gun Bullets, Weather For The Week, Folio Synonym, Hearts On Fire Beloved Necklace, Charles Finch Ebooks, Pubg Flare Gun Locations, Wings Over America Original Vinyl, Elevator Minecraft Mod, Desperate Housewives Season 5 Episode 12, Diego Maradona Jr Net Worth, Sahuarita Weather Radar, Heneral Luna Critique Paper, Kuntilanak Netflix, We're Going Home Vance Joy Chords, Awm Gun Bullets, Pubg Military Base Building Names, Athiratha Maharatha, Melbourne Neighborhood Guide, The Mandalorian Episode 8, Lil Skies, Intelligent Quiz Questions, Mobile Dating Apps, Death Bed (coffee For Your Head), Trouble In My Way, Predator Series, Wahoo's Lax Menu, Gloomhaven(43)Play Time2 Hour, St Vincent Movie Trailer, House Of Payne Season 8 Episode 1 Dailymotion, Bye Bye Baby Song,