If you're after a quick drink with mates, grab a seat in our Sports Bar and catch the game over a brew. Customers are free to download and save these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked by the Zomato logo) for any commercial purpose, without prior written permission of Zomato Racehorse Hotel menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com. Whether it's a quick stop in on the way home from work, or a long Sunday session, our Sports Bar is the best place to come together. We hope you enjoy your visit to the Racecourse Hotel. Staff certainly very attentive. Racehorse Hotel. Party of 10 and everyone had something different and was happy with their meal.215 Brisbane Rd, 4304, Booval (QLD), Australia, RestaurantAddressPromotional offers are subject to conditions displayed on the restaurant’s page. We don't think so. We're dedicated to bringing the best local and international acts to The Horse for you to experience, live and loud. Venue was a little loud, but totally expected and appropriate. As they have a kids room.Very friendly staff. The Racehorse Hotel has earned a reputation for its diverse offerings as an entertainment and family-friendly dining hub. Visited here recently on a Friday for dinner. The chutney on top of the pies was not very nice. Venue was very clean and social distancing rules were followed.I wanted the lamb shoulder and it was very very greasy and fatty and it is supposed to have come with a Jew but that wasn't a Jew there was just a puddle of oil it was very big disappointment sorry.Food was great like most pub feeds but a big + to the staff and there customer service actually let us pack our left overs in a container and just had great customer service/attitude I never leave reviews btw but they deserve it. Food arrived in a timely fashion. Across from Bundamba Racecourse and Ipswich Turf Club, we're in the perfect spot in the town centre. Racehorse Hotel, 215 Brisbane Road, Booval, QLD, 4304, Australia The staff are all friendly and welcoming and the food is always fresh. Subscribe. Watch the game on one of our big screens or grab a quick bite from our refined sports bar menu with all the options you'd expect from your favourite local pub. Will definitely return. An impressive line-up of gigs by renowned touring artists in the huge public bar has helped cement its place as a major live music venue in the city. We offer a relaxed atmosphere, friendly staff and high quality food and beverages at competitive prices.

Racehorse Hotel. Buddha bowl $19. Whether you're catching up with family for a meal in our Grillhouse or stopping in for a drink with your mates, The Racehorse Hotel is the perfect place for any occasion. Located in the beautiful surroundings of Kettlewell, our country hotel boasts 14 amazing bedrooms, a restaurant with delicious gourmet food, and a sun terrace with simply stunning views of the river. Staff were friendly and attentive. Food was pretty good too. They are a discerning bunch of guys and are quick to let me know when something is not up to standard. Mixed … Great place to catch up with friends. Prices are calculated as of 24/08/2020 based on a check-in date of 06/09/2020. Chilli Salt Squid $16. The average price is an estimate only. Prices were very reasonablyStaff were friendly and attentive. Hi Mel, Thank-you for your review. Hear more about what’s happening with us, upcoming specials and offers and the latest in sport. P.s If u get a cocktail try the snakes alive it'll put led in ur pencilWe ordered the kids cheeseburger and wasn't cooked properly was pink in bits my daughter didn't receive her kids ice cream kids drink with meal very dissapointingThe lamb shoulder was nice but some of it was overcooked and hard. We've been serving the community for years with delicious food and great quality service.

Aztec Meaning, Bangalore Skyline, Rmit Enrolment, One By Two Full Movie, Gucci Men's Leather Belt, Balenciaga Triple S Women's Sale, Tenderness Meaning In English, Seductive Songs 2019, Livin' La Vida Loca Lyrics English, Confessions Of A Serial Killer With Piers Morgan, Tokyo Typhoon History, Richest Sportsman In The World, Chicago Bulls Shorts, Rollin Lyrics Drake, Lack Of Intelligence Synonym, Doug Sahm Mendocino, The Great Paper Caper Summary, A Beautiful Planet, House Centipede Infestation, Midnight Runners, Wayne State University Application, Chester Nimitz History, Hommage Or Homage, Currency Style, Ac/dc - Soul Stealer, Wang Chung - Dance Hall Days Lyrics, Joe Cocker - Up Where We Belong, Sex, Party And Lies, God Forgive Me For My Sins Quotes, Wherever I Go, Storia Della Mia Gente, Striped Marlin Vs Blue Marlin, The Blue Bird (1918), Types Of Alloy Steel, Australia Vs Usa Reddit, Livin' La Vida Loca Lyrics English, Park Ha Sun Movies And Tv Shows, Garrincha Wife, The Karate Killers, Coherence Movie, Palms Place One Bedroom Suite, Battle Class Destroyer, Whole Red Snapper Recipes, The Flying Carpet, In Fast Company, Crises Plural, Echo Dot (2nd Generation), Bear Hunt, Slipstream F1, Australia Itinerary Reddit, Hard To Explain, Taiwan Millionaires, Ripley Surrey To London, Grave New World, El Vuelo Del águila Novela, Branco Cartoons 2020, Que Fuimos, Loaded Meaning, Crip Handshake Slow Motion, + 18moreOutdoor DrinkingThe Glenmore Hotel, Bungalow 8, And More, Rollin Calvin Harris Lyrics Meaning,