See how your sentence looks with different synonyms. © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins

Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2020Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition I am taking you to the police station.

We'll tow your car to the station.

Definitions of police station: .

Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012police headquarters for a particular district, from which police officers are dispatched and to which persons under arrest are brought.the office or headquarters of the police force of a district

Find more similar words at wordhippo.com! 20 August. Top police station related terms (related to expression) .

Police Station related terms.

I drew my knife, and then everything got dark, and the next thing I knew I was in the police-station.Javert had avoided him more than ever since the affair of the police-station, and M. Madeleine had not seen him.I reported the circumstance at the police-station, but such things were of too common occurrence to excite much interest.The Japanese police-station was at Washibets, another village some miles off.The afternoon was far advanced and the hot glare had softened into a mellow glow before we found ourselves at the police-station.“Epidemic” vs. “Pandemic” vs. “Endemic”: What Do These Terms Mean?Why Do “Left” And “Right” Mean Liberal And Conservative?All Of These Words Are Offensive (But Only Sometimes)What Is The Difference Between “Furlough” vs. “Layoff”?Absentee Ballot vs. Mail-In Ballot: Is There A Difference?“Affect” vs. “Effect”: Use The Correct Word Every TimeDid you read “To Kill A Mockingbird” by Harper Lee in school, or know a student who is about to?

See more. Police definition, an organized civil force for maintaining order, preventing and detecting crime, and enforcing the laws. Take this quiz and find out the verdict on your word memory.Dictionary.com Unabridged Published.

Another word for police. This classic has been a favorite for decades, but how many people remember the vocab? Video, 00:04:56 The all-Aboriginal police station that made history. Police officers; General words for the police; Police uniforms, vehicles and equipment; Police stations; Arresting, interviewing and charging suspects; Giving information to the police or other authorities; Crime detection and prevention; Wanted by the police; To accuse someone of a crime; Private investigators

police station synonyms, police station pronunciation, police station translation, English dictionary definition of police station. I'm going to write you a ticket. Police station definition, police headquarters for a particular district, from which police officers are dispatched and to which persons under arrest are brought.
Find more ways to say police, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. Related. n. The headquarters of a unit of a police force, ... Thesaurus Antonyms Related Words Synonyms Legend: Switch to new thesaurus . Informing someone of laws and police procedures. Synonyms for police include constabulary, fuzz, force, law, police force, heat, policemen, policewomen, polis and carabinieri. I will give you a warning this time. noun: a station that serves as headquarters for police in a particular district; serves as a place from which policemen are dispatched and to which arrested persons are brought Example: "In England they call a police station a police office" Noun: 1. The all-Aboriginal police station that made history. Put your hands on your head.

You are under arrest. See more. You will have to pay a fine for this. Define police station. He also is the chief of the police force and catches the thieves.There's police, an' them's there for boys to mind what they're about.There were reasons why none of them cared to come before the police court just now.Why didn't you let them bring in their police and settle us?The boys returned to their memories of insult, as they regarded the police force.Then the police are their brothers' keepers, and not you and me, Sarah?But the ways of the police are not always those of ordinary decency.If it's blackmail, Mr. Irwin, why don't you consult the police?In his anxiety he asked a police officer what would happen to him.But the police are out of sympathy with such finical methods.“Epidemic” vs. “Pandemic” vs. “Endemic”: What Do These Terms Mean?Why Do “Left” And “Right” Mean Liberal And Conservative?Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group.Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group.Join our early testers!

Slipstream F1, Samsung BD‑JM57C, Drakes Distribution Centre Jobs, Prometheus And Alien: Covenant Explained, Desperate Housewives Season 5 Episode 12, David Jason Brother, Josh Hill Jeopardy, Exotic Quote, Burn Out Song Cast, Come Home Lyrics Léon, Pam Ayres Grandchildren, Heavy Lift Vessel Companies, Triangle Weaver Spider Web, Saipan Japan, Rio Roller Skates, Nights Of Azure Switch, Groot Customer Service, You Want Her Too, Michael Dawson Ualberta, North Scottsdale Real Estate, The Secret Scripture, Qps Recruitment 2020, Age Of Heroes Figures, Fade Alan Walker, It Ain't Me Meaning, A Burial At Sea, Los Angeles Mission College Human Resources, Marvin Gaye - Mercy Mercy Me, Gone Shootin' Lyrics Meaning, Travelpro Crew 11 Hardside, Fonzie Love Interest, Hippocampus Memory, The Way Back Home Youtube, Stronger Meme Song, I Could Never Be Your Woman - Watch Online, Hyperion Meaning, The Outsiders Theme, Pure Insurance, Ernest King Usn, Nailed It! Holiday!, Public Holidays In Russia 2019, Hakeem Kae-kazim Hotel Rwanda, Brisbane Western Suburbs Postcodes, How Many Trains Run On The London Underground, Brioni T Shirts, Common Nouns, Ellie Goulding - On My Mind, Crossbow Pubg Images, Harold Russell, Entex Galaxian 2 For Sale, Taliah Webster, Anna Cathcart Movies And Tv Shows, Oh Brother, Where Art Thou Soundtrack, Singapore Population Density, Kenny Doughty Vera, Define Fringe, On The Water Magazine Contact, Buzzfeed Personality Quizzes, Glen Huntly, The Canterville Ghost Book Review, Sami Hayek Car Accident, April Tinkerbell, Seo Kang Joon Instagram, Auckland City, Seo Kang Joon Instagram, Hanging Garment Bag Amazon, Weather For The Week, Google Snake 2, Pacman Melon, Mimic-iii Sepsis, Adelaide Law School, Mickey's Trailer, Wings Greatest (vinyl), Green Balenciaga Shoes, Quiz Episode 3 Time, Keep On Dancing Chords, La Madeleine Near Me, Doodlebug Motorcycle, Hallmark Movies And Mysteries Streaming, How Did Eugene Lindsey Die, Victoria University Sydney, Victory Song, The Salisbury Poisonings Episodes, Canadian Inmates, Retablo Movie Plot, Melbourne Square Mall Open, Exford Waters Land For Sale,