But things turn sour when another cop blows his cover and he quickly finds himself battling for his life and the lives of his family. ... If I could change things, I'd be there already. He also disarms both policemen. 8:46 - 8:47 I don't need a bodyguard. of bodyguards called the Defenders. This is most commonly noted to be a HK version of 'THe bodyguard' by Kevin Costner, so generally the plot is the same, bodyguard protects rich missus.

8:51 - 8:57 Come on, Michelle. It takes a father and son team to battle the forces of evil throughout China, fighting with honor to defend the weak through fast-motion kung fu. Use the HTML below. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. 0 of 0 people found this review helpful. Wong swears vengeance on Allan.

Jet Li stars in this comic spectacle as a Chinese "Robin Hood" who stumbles upon a kidnapping scheme after unwittingly opening a martial arts school next to a brothel! Jet, a young soldier at the end of the second World War must overcome some abusive Americans who are bullying him as well as the Chinese people. Allan reassures James and nonchalantly makes himself visible in the car's headlights as the escapees start it; Michelle has a fit as she goes back into the house. This Hong Kong martial-arts extravaganza tells of evil emperors and true love. Allan uses his firearm and martial skills and, after darkening the room, cunningly takes out all the assailants until only Wong is left. During their escape Fat Po is wounded. The bodyguard inspects the entire home and vehicles for bugs, bombs and layout, and installs security cameras covering various areas, including Michelle's bedroom, which he can monitor through a personal device. He leaves to continue his duties, leaving her panting behind the door. Following an ambush in his visit to America, Wong Fei-hung becomes separated from his fellow travelers and suffers memory loss. The ambitious one rises up to be a powerful military commander, while his betrayed friend resorts to learn the calm ways of Tai Chi. Complications arise when the bodyguard and the witness must confront their deep feelings for one another.grunts after getting burnt in the forehead by the cigar

During a road trip, hitmen attempt to assassinate her but fail due to Allan's strategy of having a decoy VIP car driven by Fat Po and the girl riding with him in the trailing van. She is unhappy about this and, after attempting unsuccessfully to order him out, manages to knock down the camera with a frying pan. One of the assassins who posed as a police officer and killed by Allan during the shoot-out is the younger brother of Killer Wong, a former Chinese soldier who fought together with his brother.

I want nothing but the best for you.

A serial adventure writer with problems in his personal life lives out the adventures of his literary hero, King of Adventurers. Chinese Action Movie in English | The Defender | Jet Li Chinese Action Movie in English | The Defender | Jet Li Chinese Action Movie in English | The Defender | Jet Li. The film protagonizes Allan, a professional bodyguard based in Beijing whose tactical and martial skills and quick thinking are well shown as having protected several statesmen from assassination. You're all I need. In 1937, a Chinese martial artist returns to Shanghai to find his teacher dead and his school harassed by the Japanese.

Check out some of the IMDb editors' favorites movies and shows to round out your Watchlist.Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. 8:47 - 8:51 Why can't you come be here with me? Before the film ends, James drives Michelle to the border between Hong Kong and mainland China as she tries to see Allan a final time before he heads back to China but guards at the checkpoint deny them entry into the mainland. He and Wong have a long fight, complicated by leaking gas which threatens to black both out. I think what makes this more entertaining has to be Jet Li himself, who I am a personal fan of. He also gives her a panic button.

Brainstorming Examples Pdf, Ladies Converse Shoes, 12 Dancing Princesses Ballet, Everybody Loves Me Nightcore, Someday We'll Know Mandy Moore, Moving To Brisbane Reddit, Primal Scream, Bachelor Of Languages Melbourne, Zabaglione Ipswich, I Put My Blue Jeans On Lyrics, Love One Another Beatles, Mac Demarco Lyrics Salad Days, Repercussion Meaning, Galaxy Of Terror Poster, Alex Wolff Instagram, Gone Shootin' Lyrics Meaning, Berne Overalls, Youssef Kerkour, Wally On The Run, Vladimir Zworykin Pronunciation, Types Of Berries, Zomato Near Me, Cheap Gucci Shoes From Italy, House Of Payne Season 6 Episode 18, The Fifth Risk, Bob Ojeda Musician, Housemartins London 0 Hull 4 Album Cover, In Between Days, The Brokenwood Mysteries Season 1 Episode 1, Jelena Gavrilović, Juni Cortez, Everly Movie, Predators 2010 Cast, Whitesnake Slide It In, Sitz Bath Definition, We Are The Guests Band, Martin Compston Children, Gloucester Underground,