Directed by Miwa Ono. It was released in 1984 on the album Points on the Curve. Looking for something to watch? Choose an adventure below and discover your next favorite movie or TV show. Originally released as a single in 1982 when the band was called Huang Chung, it was re-recorded and re-released in 1984 for the album Points on the Curve. It was the band's only single to make the top 40 charts in the UK, narrowly missing the top 20. “Dance Hall Days” is one of Wang Chung’s most popular and best known hit singles. With Miwa Ono. The story of my mom who forgot everything except her poem and her dance hall days. Choose an adventure below and discover your next favorite movie or TV show.Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. Check out the lineup of new movies and shows streaming on Netflix this month, including Looking for something to watch? The band found their greatest success in the United States, with five Top 40 hits in the US, all charting between 1983 and 1987, including "Dance Hall Days", "Everybody Have... See full bio » More at IMDbPro » Contact Info: View agent, publicist, legal on IMDbPro 1 nomination. Wang Chung is a British new wave musical band formed in 1980. The name Wang Chung means "yellow bell" in Chinese and is the first note in the Chinese classical music scale. The story of my mom who forgot everything except her poem and her dance hall days.

Originally released as a single in 1982 when the band was called Huang Chung, it was re-recorded and re-released in 1984 for the album Points on the Curve.

"Dance Hall Days" is a song by English band Wang Chung. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. It was the band's only single to make the top 40 charts in the UK, narrowly missing the top 20. The story of my mom who forgot everything except her poem and her dance hall days. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia " Dance Hall Days " is a song by English band Wang Chung.

The Man With The Golden Gun Book Pdf, Atlantic Sailfish Taxonomy, Throat Burning During Pregnancy, Manila In The Claws Of Light, JS Kaga, Wahoo Habitat, Queensland Police Service Certified Agreement 2019, Chasing Ghosts Quotes, Jesse McCartney Snapchat, Residential Freight Elevator, Qurare: Magic Library Rebirth, Abandoned Meaning In Tamil, Best Food Delivery App To Work For, Narcissus And Goldmund, Denver Nuggets Nike Shorts, Groom Verb, London Underground Tickets, Russian Labor Day, Electrifying Example Sentence, Shinobi Naruto, In His Own Write, Yes Live In Lyon 2009, Queen Creek, Az Area Code, Baywatch Cast 2018, Yumeutsutsu Re:Master, Salt History, Premier Dk Colors Yarn Patterns, How Much Green Tea Should I Drink, Synchro Transmitter And Receiver, Atlantic Chub Mackerel, Saving Mr Banks Online, Day Of Infamy Steam, Doodlebug Scrubber, Family Watchdog Ireland, River Ironclads, Midnight Runners Netflix, How To Play Risk Online, Down To The Honkytonk Chords, When I Get Home You're So Dead Chords, Downtown Tucson Things To Do, Zegna Venticinque Tie, Toowoomba Population 2020,