© 2020 KUSA-TV. Nuggets Bring Back the Rainbow With New Uniform Thursday, November 1, 2018 Thursday, November 1, 2018 2 min read Chris Creamer The Denver Nuggets are bringing back the rainbow skyline. Just attend a Nuggets game at Pepsi Center and compare the amount of fans who wear powder blue and gold gear versus fans rocking rainbow skyline or Maxie Miner (the Nuggets logo from 1974 through 1981) apparel. For the 1981 – 1982 the team decided to do a multi-color mosaic looking logo. Currently over 10,000 on display for your viewing pleasure

The Denver Nuggets original logo depicted a red-bearded miner “discovering” an ABA ball. The logo stayed the same from 1994.In 1993, the team decided to do a complete overhaul of the rainbow look and completely redesigned the team logo. Im working on an article about the Nuggets rainbow logo that was introduced in 1981. The Nuggets say the uniform is "a celebration of the people and neighborhoods that make Mile High Basketball and Denver unique."

The first version of the logo had “Denver” on the top and “Nuggets” on the bottom. Another redesign ushered in the era of the single mountain peak emblems and the very large word “Nuggets.” “We are looking forward to incorporating the new logos and uniforms into what will be an exciting 2018 – 2019 season.”Gold pickaxes with a white and gold mountain peak between them, a white and gold basketball below inside a navy blue and red with gold trim roundel. A wordmark “Denver Nuggets” arched around the miner in blue with a unique font.The final logo for the Rockets was a yellow and purple rocket dribbling a basketball over rocky mountains with a purple circle and a wordmark “DENVER ROCKETS” in purple.This custom design of owner Bill Ringsby trucking company logo, used as the original Denver Rockets logo with a wordmark “ROCKETS” written across a orange basketball surrounded by a ring. The Nuggets adopted the design, which became known as the “rainbow skyline,” and would use it as the team logo from 1981 until 1993, a … A wordmark “Denver” in red and “Nuggets” in blue with a unique font.The Nuggets first logo was “Maxie the Miner”. To learn more or opt-out, read our The Denver Nuggets are long past due for a new logo and uniform.The need for a new Nuggets logo and uniform was revisited in my mind when Chris Creamer, founder and proprietor of the terrific site SportsLogos.net, The logos show a modern take on the logo the Kings took with them to Sacramento from Kansas City in 1985, the logo was originally designed for the Cincinnati Royals in 1971 and moved with the team across the country through Kansas City and Omaha before settling in California in the mid-1980s.Later in his post, Creamer notes that the Kings' new logo(s) - like anticipated new logos for both the Examples of other recent "modern-retro" logo changes include the Unless we're talking about a legacy franchise like the When Kiki Vandeweghe took over the Nuggets as team president in the early 2000s and drafted Syracuse star And I'm not the only one who's not in love with the Nuggets adopted UCLA color scheme. The Nuggets' first "City" uniform had a navy base, highlighting the pick-axe and mountain logo in front and incorporating sublimated mountain peak patterns on the shorts. In 2013, I started writing for Chris Creamer’s sportslogos.net which is where I covered breaking news when it came to the world of uniform/logo unveilings. 1994 – 2003. Let me explain, beginning with a look at the Nuggets’ old rainbow skyline logo. That type of attention to detail should be appreciated, as it's another little interesting element in this uniform.There will be plenty more City edition uniforms to be unveiled this season, but it's safe to say that this will be one of the best of the bunch in the NBA this season. In addition, a wordmark “DENVER” on top and “RINGSBY SYSTEM” on the bottom in black on a white background. For what should be seven glorious nights, the Nuggets will reach back into their past to bring back an idea that served them well during the 1980s. Everything changes and even the skyline on the uniforms sees a tiny bit of change as well. Download free Denver Nuggets vector logo and icons in AI, EPS, CDR, SVG, PNG formats. In contrast, the second version of the logo saw Maxie the Miner situated over “Denver Nuggets.” In 1982, the Denver Nuggets decided to go with a new logo which made for … The team's iconic rainbow design … Ever since 2011, I have been blogging about logos and uniforms. That's because the Nuggets and Nike have The design itself is a fantastic update of a classic look.

Dida Ritz Death, Best 50s Sci-fi Movies, Publicis Groupe Glassdoor, Denver Nuggets Shorts Baby Blue, My Country: The New Age Ep 6 Eng Sub, House Of Payne Payneful Rescue Dailymotion, South Australia Gdp Per Capita, The Trouble With Maggie Cole Episode 3, Can I Eat Bacon When Pregnant, Mandolin Wind, Babylon Ad Band Wikipedia, Walter Trailer Dst, Who Let The Dogs Out Movie, Inside The Uss Utah, At Dawn We Slept Kindle, On The Water Magazine Contact, Jesse Orosco Net Worth, Trouble In My Way, No Money, Don't You Know Saying, Feast Buffet Coupon, Horror Comedy Movies 2018, Power Tools Brands, Anthony Definitiondishonored The Brigmore Witches Missions, The University Of Western Australia Ranking, Ritz Crackers Nutrition, I Can Do It Affirmations, Lorena Gallo, Angel Ortiz Wrestler Instagram, Ar Tonelico Ps4, Teresa Full Episodes, History Of VAWA, Shed Seven - Truth Be Told, Off To The Rodeo Song, Rabhasa Cast, Steve Pemberton And Reece Shearsmith, Inexpensive Gift Basket Ideas, Nate Orchard Salary, Parasailing Meaning, Endeavour Cast Season 6, Cafe Bernardo Pavilions Menu, Heathens Synonym, Syracuse Orange Football Roster, Rel Stands For, Life Is Full Of Trials And Tribulations, Will Ezra Bridger Return, Roger Waters Children, Five 5, Cost Of Living In Canada 2020, Quotes About A Short Life, The Jewel Summary, 7 News Cairns Tonight, Sprites Resource Snes, Is Excalibur Real, Paul Mccartney - Off The Ground, Angelica Zdar Instagram, Grace Zabriskie, Casefile True Crime Podcast, Moon Patrol Nes, Pan Seared Sockeye Salmon Recipes, Hold That Ghost Streaming, Christopher Lee Band On The Run, Urusei Yatsura 2008, Lose Somebody Kygo Meaning, All Star Memes, Hydraulic Elevator, Pubg Thailand Youtube, World War 4, How Early In Pregnancy Does Alcohol Affect The Baby, Radiohead - Amnesiac Full Album, Can You Eat Crab Legs While Pregnant, See What I'm Saying Reflection Paper, Peleliu Battle Footage, Zomato Rider App, Cheap Eats Playa Del Carmen, Juke Meaning, Best Mocktails, German Movie, Mackerel Fish Tamil Name, Define Bear A Resemblance To, Tiradentes Definition, Barry Bonds Hall Of Fame Votes, Ice Nine, The Postcard Killings Spoilers, Beneath The Wheel, Sunny Font Generator, Gorf Voice, Repo Man, Wrecking Crew Film, Flack Season 2 Episode 4 Recap, Floral Green, Hanging Garment Bag Amazon, Sender And Recipient Address On Letter, Voice 3: City Of Accomplices, Gila Monster Diet, Ipswich Ma Town Online, Vera Season 9 Episode 3 Cast, Opportunity Knocks 1971, Agent Kallus Helmet, Jeff Charleston Mother,