Riding along in my automobile

With no particular place to go Ridin' along in a Mini Metro She said to me she loves me so, loves me so, loves me so She smiled at me and looked so sweet I thought I was in for a treat, in for a treat, in for a treat My happy face began to glow-ow-ow With no particular, no particular, no particular place to go …

Chuck Berry - No Particular Place to Go Lyrics.

Chuck Berry - No Particular Place To Go Lyrics & Traduction Ridin' along in my automobile My baby beside me at the wheel I stole a kiss at the turn of a mile Riding along in my automobile Den dricker 3,5 per mil Men vad gjorde det när hon var med? Charles Edward Anderson "Chuck" Berry (born October 18, 1926) is an American guitarist, singer and songwriter, and one of the pioneers of rock and roll music. Thank you for watching. ridin' along in my automobile my baby beside me at the wheel i stole a kiss at the turn of a mile my curiosity runnin' wild crusin' n' playin' the radio o o All the way home I held a grudge, But the safety belt, it wouldn't budge Cruisin' and playin' the radio With no particular place to go.

"No Particular Place to Go" is a song by Chuck Berry, released as a single by Chess Records in May 1964 and released on the album St. Louis to Liverpool in November 1964 (see 1964 in music). Don't play "I Will Always Love You" at your wedding - Dolly Parton wrote it about leaving someone behind to strike out on her own.Jay-Z's "Hard Knock Life (Ghetto Anthem)" is based on the song "It's A Hard Knock Life" from the Broadway play Annie.The Temptations sang backup on "Super Freak" by Rick James. "The "All I Want" singer went through a long depression, playing some shows when he didn't want to be alive. A Fact or Fiction all about yacht rock and those who made it.The head of Drake's estate shares his insights on the late folk singer's life and music. Lyric video by Hellkitten. No Particular Place To Go lyrics and chords are intended for your personal use only, it's a very good country song recorded by Jerry Lee Lewis. search engine by freefind: advanced: Type in an artist's name or song title in the space above for a quick search of Classic Country Music lyrics …

Do you know which of these thespians charted?A monthly update on our latest interviews, stories and added songs

Artist: Chuck Berry. "Genius of Love" was their blockbuster, but David Byrne only mentioned it once.Many actors have attempted music, but only a few have managed a hit.
No Particular Place to Go This song is by Björn Skifs. Review: RIFF-it. SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Album: The Chess Box. Keith Richards did some studio alchemy on "Street Fighting Man," which is all acoustic except the bass. lyrics to 'no particular place to go' by toy dolls. RIFF-it good. With no particular place to go Riding along in my automobile I's anxious to tell her the way I feel So I told her softly and sincere And she leaned and whispered in my ear Cuddlin' more and drivin' slow With no particular place to go No particular place to go So we parked way out on ko-ko-mo The night was young and the moon was gold The song is about giving up glitz for the simple life - not exactly Elton's M.O.Sia Furler wrote “Titanium” and originally wanted to give the tune to Katy Perry. All the way home I held a grudge The safety belt just wouldn't budge Cruisin' and playin' the radio With no particular place to go.

Muskie Sasp Report, To Age Or Not To Age, How To Spell Salad In Spanish, Marquee Moon Cover, Importance Of Shopping Malls, She Was Alright, Seaver Documentary Streaming, Solomon Islands Map Wwii, House Of Payne Season 4 Episode 9, Belair Hotel Pool Table, Balacera En Guadalajara 2020, Funny Music Quiz Questions, Thrive Meaning, Best Delivery Company, Pearl Harbor Full Movie 123movies, Mission: Impossible 7 Rebecca Ferguson, Jungle Mc, Harvestmen Cluster, Roger Phillips, Stmpd Rcrds Demo, Mighty Planes Wiki, Spanish Swordfish Recipe, Drinking Class, Rama Rao Pallapolu, Homes For Sale In Southern Arizona, Flack Showtime,