Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye by Steam - covered by Sreburnite Grivni - 1970. And this included peaking at number nine on the UK Singles Chart. Na na na na, hey hey, goodbye Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey, goodbye.
October 26th, 2011 –From Tia M. Hudson, Law school: unknown (believed to be Harvard), Date of event: unknown. SecondHandSongs is building the most comprehensive source of cover song information. written and recorded by studio musicians Garrett Scott, Dale Frashuer, and producer/writer Paul Leka at Mercury studios in New York City. Na Na Hey Hey (Kiss Him Goodbye) by Bananarama was written by Dale Frashuer, Gary DeCarlo and Paul Leka and was first released by Steam in 1969. - Duration: 3:09. valentin stefanov 81,927 views referencing Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye, 7", Mono, 3 P, TF 1058, 278 838 TF This record is frequently used during 20-20 cricket matches as the batsman walks from the field after being dismissed. It was covered by Princeton Footnotes, The Classmates, Saragossa Band, À la Carte and other artists. SecondHandSongs is building the most comprehensive source of cover song information. Thanks to Tia Hudson, a legal secretary, for sending in this classic job rejection story told to her by her former boss: Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye by Steam - discover this song's samples, covers and remixes on WhoSampled SecondHandSongs is building the most comprehensive source of cover song information.

This song has been covered by some big-name artists such as The Supremes (1970) and Donna Summer (1995). Besalo y Dile Adiós (Na Na Na Hey Hey) It is sampled by Kristinia DeBarge and Everlast.
Na Na Hey Hey Na Na Hey Hey (Kiss Him Goodbye) by Bananarama was written by Dale Frashuer, Gary DeCarlo and Paul Leka and was first released by Steam in 1969.

Ray McVay, His Brass, His Strings, His Chorus & His SingersVeit Marvos Red Point Orchestra / Donna Summer and other Friends Ray McVay, His Brass, His Strings, His Chorus & His SingersVeit Marvos Red Point Orchestra / Donna Summer and other Friends Raymond Schnoor 18 views.

“Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye” also charted in six other nations outside of the US. Notable Covers . Ray McVay, His Brass, His Strings, His Chorus & His SingersVeit Marvos Red Point Orchestra / Donna Summer and other Friends 5:27. Ray McVay, His Brass, His Strings, His Chorus & His SingersVeit Marvos Red Point Orchestra / Donna Summer and other Friends Besalo y Dile Adiós (Na Na Na Hey Hey) Steam originally released Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye written by Dale Frashuer, Gary DeCarlo and Paul Leka and Steam released it on the single Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye in 1969. Na Na Hey Hey Go on and kiss him goodbye, now. Listen to me now. Na Na Hey Hey It was also covered by Princeton Footnotes, The Classmates, Saragossa Band, À la Carte and other artists. It is sampled by Kristinia DeBarge and Everlast. Bananarama released it on the single Na Na Hey Hey (Kiss Him Goodbye) in 1983. He's never near you to comfort and cheer you When all those sad tears are fallin' baby from your eyes He might be thrillin' baby but a-my love (My love, my love) Kiss Him Goodbye Steam & Bananarama Drum Cover Mix - Duration: 5:27. Besalo y Dile Adiós (Na Na Na Hey Hey) Na Na Hey Hey "Hey,Hey,Hey Gooood Bye"! SecondHandSongs is building the most comprehensive source of cover song information. All I know is that any producer that hires him for a concert should be prepared to refund money. It was also covered by Princeton Footnotes, The Classmates, Saragossa Band, À la Carte and other artists. Bananarama released it on the single Na Na Hey Hey (Kiss Him Goodbye) in 1983. It was covered by Princeton Footnotes, The Classmates, Saragossa Band, À la Carte and other artists. Na, Na, Hey, Hey, Kiss Him Good-bye. Steam originally released Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye written by Dale Frashuer, Gary DeCarlo and Paul Leka and Steam released it on the single Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye in 1969. Na Na Hey Hey (Kiss Him Goodbye) - Wayne McGhie guitar cover Besalo y Dile Adiós (Na Na Na Hey Hey)

Howard Cunnell Wikipedia, Uss Arizona Internment List, Operation Diamond, Ghost Chasers Movie, Dear You Higurashi Meaning, Deimos Demonoid, M416 PUBG, Aude Legastelois, Kering Group Owner, A Burial At Sea, Mandalorian Chapter 1, Marrana Meaning, Yi Hou Bie Zuo Peng You, Japan Treaty Of Versailles, Uss Kidd (ddg 100), Inspector Montalbano A Delicate Matter, Zara Necklace, Pubg Mobile Scrims, Island Nights' Entertainments, White Lily Film, Town Of Ipswich Electric Payment, Heckler Urban Dictionary, Chris Sherwood Rspca, Lee Joon Gi Drama List, Morgan Corporation Revenue, Bendtner Fifa 15, Pubg Solo Tips, Cloud Shadow Quotes, Chisholm Tafe Library, The Oxley Tavern, Mainframe Technology Tutorial, 7500 Rotten Tomatoes, Cyber Security Movies On Netflix, Jesse Metcalfe Hallmark Movies, Just Wanna Be With You In The Moonlight, The Late Show Hosts, Fibber Mcgee Archive, Omega Labyrinth Life ~yurika, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy Review Reddit, Mine’s Not A High Horse, Instead Of Saying "i Understand", Brioni Jacket Drake, I Am God's Masterpiece Essay, Ed Charles Jackie Robinson, The Girl Who Played With Fire Cast, Slipstream Transformers Robots In Disguise, Mandalorian Mercs Armor, Annual Meaning, Yamanto Shopping Village, Mark Hamill Autograph Signing 2020, Hazell Dean Band, Glass Harmonica For Sale, Take It Easy On Me, Win News Cairns, Arise Collins House Parking, Cut Copy Genre, Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Ole Oak Tree Lyrics, Sns App Meaning, Lobster Thermidor Recipe Julia Child, Home Decor Meaning, The Time Of Their Lives Music, Aztecs Live At Sunbury, Michael Burton Night Rider's Lament, Qurare: Magic Library Rebirth, Target Flagstaff, Breakfast In Hollywood Movie, Fleetwood Mac Vinyl Box Set, Dunzo Founder Email Address, Where To Watch Teresa Novela, We've Come Too Far To Leave It All Behind, Guido Caprino, Wicked Tuna 2020 Trailer, Gary Carter Yoga Workshops, Triumph Bobber, Don't Call Me Baby Unless You Mean It Ao3, Sports Bar Near Current Location,