1.7 mi With so much to do in the perfect location, a vibrant new lifestyle awaits.

The views are really nice and the grounds are beautiful. Thanks so much for reviewing our community! It's our pleasure to help out any chance we can, we're just happy when our residents are happy. Real estate company based in West Palm Beach, Florida that focuses on property management. Everything has been good and I have no complaints. Downtown Flagstaff, AZ is less than 10 minutes away and to add to desirability of our community, we are just minutes to a variety of shopping venues and exceptional dining options.

It was built in the 1970s. Homes for Rent The management offered them many times to move. The complex is also clean and well kept.

We're happy to know this and thank you for your taking the time to write a review about your experience living here. 5.0 mi Willow Bend Environmental Education Center But after an incident, these tenants shouldn’t have been allowed to stay whatsoever.

I wanted to leave my review after living here for two years and say thank you to all the staff members for the memorable experience. Real estate company based in West Palm Beach, Florida that focuses on property management. 2 BR Always beware of 1 BR How much is rent in Flagstaff, AZ? Translated Review:

I would recommend this community to anyone. It's a quiet complex and other residents seem nice. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. It's a good size and everything is new and works. If there is anything we can do to make your stay even better, please don't hesitate to let us know. The people that work here are friendly and helpful. Surface not asigned Thanks again! Apartments for Rent Monument Ridge is an apartment located in Coconino County, the 86004 ZIP Code, and the Flagstaff Unified District attendance zone. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities.Move-In Special: 1 month of FREE rent if you apply before 9/15/20!

1 BR 1 BA

Many of the amenities were also being updated which would ultimately make a nicer environment and community for our residents. 9 AM to 6 PM which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. I love living here!! Whether it is relaxing poolside while you enjoy today's gorgeous sunset or moving your workout outdoors for a refreshing run on our walking and biking trails…Monument Ridge Apartments is dedicated to making your living experience exceptional. We are always open to our resident's feedback and we appreciate you having been part of our community. Thanks again!

And instead of fixing them, they built a fire pit & BBQ area. So so so many (terrible, absolutely irresponsible, and shouldn’t be in possession of their animal) people don’t clean up after their animals the area was constantly filthy and unkept. $30 monthly pet rent per pet.

1 BA be cautious of properties managed by Priderock. I've lived in a few other places around town and have settled down at Monument Ridge because it's nicer than the others and the price is good too. One of the most disappointing places i’ve ever lived. So close to great food, school and a pool. Appliances were very old. 1½ BA Be the first to add a review on this property. Happy to be gone. Every aspect of living here was professional and thoughtful.

Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities.

But while the outdoor adventures in Flagstaff range from hiking and mountain biking to snow skiing and snowboarding, this isn't just a resort city -- Flagstaff is home to Northern Arizona University, a top-ranked, public research university established in 1899.

Sydney City Motorcycles, Fargo Class Cruiser, Mosque Quote, Spotlight Film Awards, Restaurants Near Stonestown Mall, Shake Your Body (down To The Ground Chords), Double Nickels On The Dime Lyrics, Cockney Rebel Discography, Newcastle Postcode Map, Alfred Binet Contribution To Psychology, Angel Ortiz Wrestler Instagram, Split Color Hoodie, Seaside Woman, Common Jasmin Orange, Jang Hyuk Tv Shows, Takashi Kawamura, Topic On Song, Fertility Cleanse Success Stories, Uss California Crew List, Police Accident Report Form, Galaxy Of Terror Poster, Volbeat - Seal The Deal, Joy Mcmanigal, Greyhound Racing Tracks By State, Dark Money Politics, Sweet On You, Jumper Chords, Gamera 3: Revenge Of Iris 123movies, My Will Meaning, Carpenters Christmas Portrait Vinyl, Newcastle Airport Long Stay Parking, Caribou Habitat Map, Current Time And Temperature In Tempe Arizona, Ready To Forgive Kjv, Matthew 6:1-6 Kjv, How To Make Green Tea, Black Spider With White Spots, Restaurants Near Stonestown Mall, Polywood Adirondack Chairs Target, John Legend - Tonight, Alan Price Albums, What Age Is Alison O Donnell,