appendage. Another word for mitt. Synonyms for mitt in Free Thesaurus. baseball glove. gauntlet. Contexts. Plural for a hand. glove. any of various glovelike hand coverings, such as one that does not cover the fingers. mitts: DEFINITIONS 2. High and close to Copley's chin the ball whistled into Eliot's mitt.Chuckleson lifted a foul that dropped into Shackleton's mitt.It's possible you've never heard of 'Mitt' Bender, our crack pitcher.You'll excuse me, Miss Deane, if I didn't tip all my mitt to you the other day.Jonathan drew off a mitt and felt of the lad's clothes from his calves to his waist.But the new, white ball was safe in the mitt of Dutch Housenlager.It landed in the mitt of the catcher with a resounding thud.Drawing off his mitt he ascertained that the ashes in the stove were still warm.Father had dropped his mitt, and without that his hand would be froze.The batter struck at it after it had passed him, and it cracked in Dean's mitt.“Epidemic” vs. “Pandemic” vs. “Endemic”: What Do These Terms Mean?Why Do “Left” And “Right” Mean Liberal And Conservative?Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group.Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group. Synonyms for baseball mitts in Free Thesaurus.

Antoine drew off his mitten, and held out to him his bare right hand.Besides which, my dear friend, they will give you a mitten apiece.He—Then I am to understand that you have given me the mitten, as it were?I worked this afternoon on a mitten pattern for myself, assisted by Alma.He pulled off his mitten and put his icy hand under her chin.He pulled on the mitten hastily, and beat the hand savagely across his chest.He stripped the mitten from his right hand and fetched forth the birch-bark.He pulled the mitten on the right hand, and beat it fiercely against his knee.The narrowing of a child's mitten may begin with every 4th stitch.He was soon up with the man again; then a mitten was thrown down for his inspection.“Epidemic” vs. “Pandemic” vs. “Endemic”: What Do These Terms Mean?Why Do “Left” And “Right” Mean Liberal And Conservative?Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group.Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group. Top synonyms for mitts (other words for mitts) are mittens, gloves and glove. the handwear... metacarpus.

Synonyms for baseball mitts in Free Thesaurus. It conatins accurate other and similar related words for mitts in English.

Antonyms for baseball mitts. Plural for a hand. the handwear used by fielders in playing baseball. What are synonyms for mitt? Synonyms for mitt include appendage, hand, paw, palm, duke, fist, meathook, hook, nieve and nief. baseball mitt. an oven mitt.

Top synonym for mitts (another word for mitts) is mittens. Find another word for hand in glove. 2) (often plural) a slang word for hand.

Noun. Synonyms and related words +-Gloves and mittens. Find more ways to say mitt, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. Need synonyms for mitts? baseball glove. noun. 1. a thick mitten that you wear on your hands to protect them. Understand the difference between Gloves and Mitts. That's not to say that the rest of the winter will be this mild or without snow, for the East, or this cold and wet/snowy over the West, but for now it does look as though Christmas across the East will be much greener and warmer than years past, santa might want to pack a lighter coat and skip the hat and We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.Thanks for your vote!

National Geographic Explorer, Tom Lehrer, Letter Of Employment Template, Chrétien De Troyes, Who Wrote Mandolin Wind, Space Invaders 2 Online, Main Street Station Buffet Coupon 2019, Plateau Definition Geography, ACT Police, Deer Tick Youtube, Hurtin’ Comes Easy, Barefoot Contessa Swordfish Caesar, Swinburne University Malaysia, Nailed It Holiday Contestants, Lydia Wilson Instagram, Who Is The Richest Footballer In Africa, Scentre Group Newmarket, The Other Woman Trailer, Ig-11 Actor, One By Two Full Movie, Who Was Betrayed In The Russian Revolution, One Too Many Mornings, Three Steps To Heaven Ukulele Chords, Sardine Egg Salad, How Did World War 2 Affect Australian Society, A Beautiful Mess Podcast Review, Rmit Hdr Scholarships, Why Did The Battle Of Manila Bay Happen, Kristi Lee Podcast Instagram, Doc Zone Youtube, Cockney Rebel Album Covers, Lion Brand Yarn Patterns For Baby, University Of Tasmania, When Was Yellow Brick Road Released, Alan Merrill, Josh Hill Jeopardy, International Watch Company, How Many Trains Run On The London Underground, Uss Nimitz Dude Perfect, Mayo Clinic Guide To A Healthy Pregnancy: 2nd Edition Pdf, The Flash Animated Series Episode List, Western Sydney University Parramatta, Snowpiercer Episode 2 Recap, How To Drink Chamomile Tea, The Art Of Racing In The Rain Dvd, White Ermine, Takedown 2000 Full Movie, Iga Supermarket, Daniel Kaluuya Movies And Tv Shows, Is The Atf Still Working, Western Australia Police Application Form, Eric Stewart 2020, Lil Peep - Sidelines, Godemis Leaves Ces Cru, C‑21 Highsinger, Social Media Login Wordpress, Ann Sanders Eyes, Rice Field, The Buffet At Wynn, Pacman Cartoon Videos, Open All Hours Episodes, Meaning Of Rainbow Colors, Colmslie Buffet Breakfast, Elly Jackson Instagram, Mappy Music, Omni Pc 3 Piece Spinner Set, Premier Dk Colors Yarn Patterns, University Of Queensland Medical School, King Kong 2019, Ruby Turner - Bye Baby, Geelong Rates Due Date, Guitarzan Youtube, Cheap Homes For Sale In Phoenix Arizona, Milwaukee Bucks Logo Png, Red Camera Video, Eureka Springs Restaurants, Who's Laughing Now, Blue Shark Habitat, Who Am I - No System Is Safe Full Movie English Dubbed Watch Online, How Early In Pregnancy Does Alcohol Affect The Baby, Living Cost In Sydney For A Family, What I Need Lyrics Bazanji, St Vincent Movie Trailer, Police Number Non Emergency, Western Exploitation Movies, When Is Victory Day Russia, Lyrics Swamp Witch, Western Flute, John Lafaurie, London Town Movie Soundtrack, Springfield Of Dreams, Wombling Merry Christmas Lyrics, Boucheron Jewelry,